Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Elpresidente

Drink Girls

Elpresidente

As a consumer in a bar, i'm sick of seeing a girl I like and then buying her some drinks just to find out that "I not go with customer".

I had this recently happen with a bar in LK which lead me to have a conversation with the girl that refused the barfine. I asked her if she didn't go with customer, why she worked in a gogo bar?(knowing the answer, bigger money). I mean you don't go into a restaurant to buy a bread toaster. If the girl doesn't want to go with customers, but only get drinks, go work in a Japanese karaoke bar. 

I have been coming back to Pattaya for over 12 years and have seen it change, with higher prices and girls refusing to go with customers. Don't get me wrong I know girls that wont go with customers in bars and sometimes I am guilty of buying them drink because I have known the girl so long, but I have kind of had enough.

Maybe it's time there is a list of bars that allow girls to just get drinks and not go with customers? Then as a consumer we can make an educated decision on whether we will frequent that bar or go somewhere else.

duffMaster

For me it’s the opposite, they all want to go with me, but my answer is always” I don’t take girl from a gogo.”

johnyboy2232

I've been reading up PA and some of em say all girls are BFable (depending on some variables) and some who claims girls who don't go with customers.

I've never been declined BF before.. but then again I would consider myself still a noob (I have visited Patts 6 times but have mongered around where I am from for 10 years with SE asian ladies i.e Thais etc). So I wouldn't know as much.

Maybe others here can share their input on this? Like which gogo bars have a tendency of girls being non-BFable? Name of bars and girls would be gr8! This kinda info would really help us save the time, money and hassle!

VeryScary

Baccara, I had a girl ask for a lady drink while she was on stage. I was attracted so I agreed. She stayed on stage until the drink came out. She said 2 or 3 words to me, downed her drink, then left. Her friend who I wasn't interested in made an excuse for her saying she doesn't know English. 

LeoTex

I think you're going to find that most of the gogos are going to have girls that don't go with customers.

A few of these really do go, but maybe are very picky on who they go with.

It doesn't bother me and all I have invested is 1 LD, so move on to a different one.

What I don't want to hear when I do ask to pay bar for one and she tells me she doesn't go with customers. I reply that you went with friend of me last week. Then she answers, but he was hansom man, not same you.

LeoTex 

Elpresidente

Oh well see how long post lasts or if the mods take it down.

The bar was Champagne in LK. I also know that Sapphire had some girls as well as Imagine club.

I also understand that a girl has a choice not to go with someone they don't want to, but if she is willing to accept numerous drinks from that person while also being touchy feeler then she can't be too horrified by them.

Edited by Elpresidente

sg1912

I would rather a girl be honest that she doesn’t want to go with me, rather than her act like she wants to go and then be difficult as soon as I bf her.

secret tom
1 hour ago, Elpresidente said:

As a consumer in a bar, i'm sick of seeing a girl I like and then buying her some drinks just to find out that "I not go with customer".

I had this recently happen with a bar in LK which lead me to have a conversation with the girl that refused the barfine. I asked her if she didn't go with customer, why she worked in a gogo bar?(knowing the answer, bigger money). I mean you don't go into a restaurant to buy a bread toaster. If the girl doesn't want to go with customers, but only get drinks, go work in a Japanese karaoke bar. 

I have been coming back to Pattaya for over 12 years and have seen it change, with higher prices and girls refusing to go with customers. Don't get me wrong I know girls that wont go with customers in bars and sometimes I am guilty of buying them drink because I have known the girl so long, but I have kind of had enough.

Maybe it's time there is a list of bars that allow girls to just get drinks and not go with customers? Then as a consumer we can make an educated decision on whether we will frequent that bar or go somewhere else.

had one in scooter bar do that ...its the bar owners paying  50 60 70 or more a drink...so the girls just take the cash

and dont wont to fuck

Edited by secret tom

jayjo

Ask before drinks if she goes lt with you. Problem solved. Ah and dont go to agogos, overpriced touristtrap.

jed§

The way I see this is that there isn't just one process going on here, the start of which is getting a girl to come over to you, then you buy her a drink and then, if the price is right, she goes back to your room with you.

It's not this way any more, even it was in the past. The Ld phase is just simply her agreeing to have you buy her a drink so she comes and keeps you company for a while. End of......2nd phase - you ask how much the BF is, she tells you, and you take her back if she wants to go or not if she doesn't.

There's no 'law' governing this stuff. There's a way round feeling hard done to though. Ask if she's willing to come back with you first before you pay for anything. It's Thailand. Nothing is a rule. Everything is fluid.

jed§

I have been coming back to Pattaya for over 12 years and have seen it change

Yes, I know it has. The girls are a lot less naive and much more switched on these days

Leedsmick

Just settle for the Fugly beer bar girls instead :22:

Biennial
9 minutes ago, jayjo said:

Ask before drinks if she goes lt with you. Problem solved. Ah and dont go to agogos, overpriced touristtrap.

Unless you don't want to make a commitment before you buy the drink and chat with her.

Maybe instead say "You like to go for boom-boom with men like me?"

Dalef65

Firstly as far as I'm aware, there is no such bar in Pattaya..(Ok maybe  the likes of Hooters, but even that's not guaranteed).

From time to time, we get these sort of threads. People stating that the girls in such and such bar don't barfine ,don't go, just there for the drinks, etc...... well if it's true its up to them, at the end of the day,they will be losing income somewhere along the line..

Not to mention the main point that is never really acknowledged when this subject keeps coming up.........A girl who spends every day/night of her working life in a Pattaya bar, and never ever succumbs to the temptation of having sex in exchange for financial compensation,is a rare beast indeed.

So it is worthwhile remembering that when a girl says she doesn't go with customers, in many of these cases what she really means is, "I'm not going with YOU".

jed§
31 minutes ago, Dalef65 said:

what she really means is, "I'm not going with YOU".

Exactly, and it's the one thing that causes the most confusion for falangs. It looks to us as if they're not being honest, when in fact they might be being kind or they do it so as not to cause offence because maybe they would lose face or maybe it would be negative karma. I've noticed this many times, here and in Thailand. 

You just have to accept what they tell you, smile and get on with your life. After all, it's not affecting you in any way, is it, in this example of girls not going back with you. Unless it is affecting your pride which is your problem and you need to get rid of some better all of your inflated ego.

I don't mean 'you' Dalef65, I mean anyone who is bothered or offended by it.

Edited by jed§

CuppaTea

Some girls are picky, some are real picky and some almost impossibly so.

Truth is the girls can make a good living just on their salaries and lady drinks commissions + tips.

And its a hell of a lot more than working in a 7/11 and that's without going with guys.

Some guys still cling to the idea that every girl in a go go will go with them and that's simply untrue today, maybe it was 20 years ago when girls were queuing up hoping to get a job in a go go bar but now they ain't, it's the opposite so much so that the go go bars have to pay agencies to get the girls to work there now.

dean2926
7 hours ago, Elpresidente said:

I also understand that a girl has a choice not to go with someone they don't want to, but if she is willing to accept numerous drinks from that person while also being touchy feeler then she can't be too horrified by them.

Jeez mate I think you've forgotten where you are and how the system works.

Would you buy drinks from a girl that wasn't "touchy, feely" ?

It's called "business", it's what the girls do for a living.

Remember too that barfines and drinks are not linked, the girls encourage and sell many drinks from many customers every night and most of these guys don't barfine.

Maybe you should have asked the question early in the night before you spent too much money on her.

javasumatra

I'm kind of done with the whole lady drink system. Nowadays, it's into a bar, order a beer and if I see a girl I like barfine - check bin khrab.

Also, I have found more and more good looking pleasant girls in the "legit" massage shops.

Edited by javasumatra

Daz Manc

These days I will buy ONE LD only, then BF, if she says no, you only lost 150 - 200 b, not a problem

If more guys did this, they would have no reason to complain.

mmaaarrrkkk
5 hours ago, dean2926 said:

Jeez mate I think you've forgotten where you are and how the system works.

That's not the way anymore. Interesting that many people want the best for Thailand  and say these girls deserve better but when it affects youself , we all complain and say it not fair! Thailand has changed and the country has raised it living standards.

These girls make more money from the drinks in a nite than a LT so good on them they don't have to open their legs and get pounded by a sweaty pig to make a living.

Doesn't mean I like it but its good to see these girls have a choice.

Anyway , the Beer Gardena and FLB used to have colored tags to differentiate BFable and nonBFable girls

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

hioctane

Practically every beer bar or gogo has a few girls that don’t barfine. Some are real picky like this beer bar girl I know. Some are sponsored up and just hustling for drinks. Believe it or not, some girls are actually loyal. Some will go even when sponsored but will want some insane amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping Pong
10 hours ago, javasumatra said:

I'm kind of done with the whole lady drink system. Nowadays, it's into a bar, order a beer and if I see a girl I like barfine - check bin khrab.

There was a guy on my last trip who didn't even buy himself a beer. Just wander into a bar, sit around a bit, pick one and BF. Watched him sit there for almost an hour one night without a beer.

George1234
6 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

XThese girls make more money from the drinks in a nite than a LT so good on them they don't have to open their legs and get pounded by a sweaty pig to make a living.

If LT in a top GoGo is at least 3000 (easily 4000+ for the most popular girls who get the most drinks), how is that? 

Amon_Amarth

Some of these girls have a preference in men the same way some men have a preference in women. I know...its a hard concept for some to grasp.

bgtp
3 hours ago, Amon_Amarth said:

Some of these girls have a preference in men the same way some men have a preference in women. I know...its a hard concept for some to grasp.

I think that some folks who've been visiting for a long time aren't happy with the fact that the ladies can now afford to act on their preferences by going with few, if any, customers. Some here like to always blame the monger, 'it's you they don't want to go with.' But for every slob that most ladies don't care to go with, there's a lady who doesn't go with most customers. Not surprisingly, the pickier ones are typically among the most attractive. Things change and on the other hand, there's more unattractive ladies than ever working now, and they're not too fussy.