Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Chicagoarc

How often do the girls BF?

Chicagoarc

i mean this as an honest question because I really don’t know. I know there is no absolute answer, some girls are busier than others, some clubs are busier, etc...  But I am asking your informed opinions/knowledge base to what those numbers may be. I’d guess girls on Soi6 see the most BF’s in general. Some very hot gogo girls may rival them as well. What do you think the “range” is? Normal gogo girl (7/10 in the looks department) gets BF’d on average 5 times per week? The slowest and busiest Soi6 ladies? For some reason, I just am curious. As always, any responses are appreciated. 

bedbath

I met a girl in one of the gogos on Soi 7 and 8. She said she gets barfined everyday. I believe her with that ass on her.

Another girl in a gogo on Soi 7 and 8 I wanted to barfine. I went into the gogo at least five nights and she was alway barfined already. One nite she was leaving with 2 guys. That fucking whore. I think she gets barfined a lot because she is very cute and she looks like the girls from the vietnam war in the black pajama, cone hat, and carrying an ak 47.

Shaksey

BM's far more experienced on Soi6 than me can answer about the BG's there....

Normal gogo girl, 7/10....i'd say 7/10 is slightly above normal these days but never the less, a girl around that level in a busy gogo in high season i'd say 2-3 ST's a day/night.

LeoTex
2 minutes ago, Chicagoarc said:

I know there is no absolute answer. As always, any responses are appreciated. 

I guess the only ones that would know this would be the bar managers.

The only other way would be to ask the girls and that is not one of the questions I ask during the vetting to determine if I'm going to barfine her. 

My suggestion if you're that curious is for you to take a survey when you are there.

LeoTex

talung66

A piece of string can be short and it can be long as well 

Soi 6 girls dont get barfined unless you take them out you pay to use the room who knows how many one girl has done from another. 

Though i have been reading the new thing is St from agogos   but most won't go back to work.

A bar fine is for the girl to finish work for the day so there for it generally one a day max for the better ones ( this will vary)

Edited by talung66

Chicagoarc
5 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

My suggestion if you're that curious is for you to take a survey when you are there.

You’re probably right. I’m not even sure what number would qualify as a dealbreaker for me. 

talung66
2 minutes ago, Chicagoarc said:

You’re probably right. I’m not even sure what number would qualify as a dealbreaker for me. 

??? How many time do you put the same pair of undies on before they need a wash.

Edited by talung66

Chicagoarc
6 minutes ago, talung66 said:

Though i have been reading the new thing is St from agogos   but most won't go back to work.

And here my naive newbie ass was thinking that they would all go out on LT’s or something like that...

A lot of them running out to the clubs for another ST afterwards you think?

talung66
20 minutes ago, Chicagoarc said:

And here my naive newbie ass was thinking that they would all go out on LT’s or something like that...

A lot of them running out to the clubs for another ST afterwards you think?

The  comments for ST  are coming from BM  that prefer It 

NO  thai agogo girls would just prefer to go to sleep  but Soi 6 ones would have another crack a s most bars quiet by 2300

Edited by talung66

Soi7
i mean this as an honest question because I really don’t know. I know there is no absolute answer, some girls are busier than others, some clubs are busier, etc...  But I am asking your informed opinions/knowledge base to what those numbers may be. I’d guess girls on Soi6 see the most BF’s in general. Some very hot gogo girls may rival them as well. What do you think the “range” is? Normal gogo girl (7/10 in the looks department) gets BF’d on average 5 times per week? The slowest and busiest Soi6 ladies? For some reason, I just am curious. As always, any responses are appreciated. 
Most I ever saw was one girl in Secrets Bar fine 55 times in a month

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

LeoTex
46 minutes ago, Chicagoarc said:

You are asking to know how many time a girl is barfine to determine if you will take her or not.

At best you can only get a average her, then how are you going to know if a particular girls is above or below your 'deal breaker' number unless you ask the girl.

Going back on some of the threads you have started with questions, IMHO you are way over thinking things.

If you got to Thailand with this same mindset, you're not going to have a good trip.

Best advice I can give you, is go with the flow and what happens, happens.

LeoTex

Crushed

Some girls bar fine themselves when they think they'd rather be at home.  It may be part of the reason for the much higher bar fines on Walking Street.

Dalef65
2 hours ago, Chicagoarc said:

Ah so this is the rationale behind the question.

As noted by Leo, I think you need to calm down.

Chicagoarc
4 minutes ago, Dalef65 said:

Ah so this is the rationale behind the question.

As noted by Leo, I think you need to calm down.

No honestly it’s not.  Just something that runs thru my head when I think about my next trip. Start playing too many fantasies out in my head while day dreaming etc. Get crazier closer to my leaving. Wheels up in 5 days, so take it as you will. That said his advice is also probably spot on. 

Chicagoarc
1 hour ago, Soi7 said:

Damn! Thanks for sharing. 

Chicagoarc
1 hour ago, LeoTex said:

You are asking to know how many time a girl is barfine to determine if you will take her or not.

At best you can only get a average her, then how are you going to know if a particular girls is above or below your 'deal breaker' number unless you ask the girl.

Going back on some of the threads you have started with questions, IMHO you are way over thinking things.

If you got to Thailand with this same mindset, you're not going to have a good trip.

Best advice I can give you, is go with the flow and what happens, happens.

LeoTex

I guess it is really to try and get an idea about what they are doing is why. Trying to get a glimpse of what it is their day/night is like. I’ve always been to polite (scared) to ask in the past. 

As per past threads, I may not be stating my questions the right way. I’m not seeing things like being worried about stuff other than what I might be missing out on for the most part. And I am trying to get a feel for the place through others that hav more expierience. I hope I haven’t been that much of a dipshit by posting stuff.   And you’re also probably right. I do need to chill a bit. Just excited for my trip, and can’t really talk about it with anyone back home. Thanks for the advice. 

keepitfun

I’m a niaive chap and believe them when they tell me “no cutomer, very thirty” so to me, I think the only barfine they get is mine.  

Certainly wouldn’t want to be stirring anyone else’s porridge so just in case I always get there early.

I still worry about the Thai boyfriends porridge but I guess that can’t be helped,

smile wink.

duffMaster

This can be describes with LLL

Less than you think

Lies

Low Season is longer than high season 

johnyboy2232

It really depends on the girl. And it is difficult to generalize. 

A WS stunner 8-9/10.. you'd think she gets bf every night.. well maybe she gets offered bf every night.. lol. She can earn enough money from drinks alone and has an actual partner (farang, Thai or Tom) she cares about.. are possibilities.. they have their own lives. 

A 6-7/10 Soi 6 girl and has a lovely personality may take in more BF than any 8-9/10 WS stunner who is ice cold.

Soi6 girls tend to work for sex more than drinks. Again difficult to generalize but narrowing it down is something you can do (the lower the price of LD, the lower the quality in terms of looks on the girl, the higher your chances of BF and sex on the cheap). 

But the only thing that is constant, they sell sex and some illusion of love and as long as you are paying.. never forget that you are only a job and her customer.

Pinoydave

A few years ago.... I was helping a bar girl get a visa to Australia..... early on in the relationship she had told him how poor she was!! Now he wanted her to leave work.... she couldn't tell him the real figures.... but I remember she was sending her mother more than 2 short times per day..... assuming she doesn't stop for her period!!

usexpat46
3 hours ago, Soi7 said:

That's almost twice a day per month on average.  What about the young gal from the Welcome Inn, I believe her name was Nam, didn't she tell you her average was more than two a day?

Soi7
 That's almost twice a day per month on average.  What about the young gal from the Welcome Inn, I believe her name was Nam, didn't she tell you her average was more than two a day?
Yes and while I believe her. I know without a doubt the Secrets girl was not stretching the numbers.

usexpat46
2 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

Yes and while I believe her. I know without a doubt the Secrets girl was not stretching the numbers.

Then there was the Soi 6 gal who satisfied 4 guys before she even arrived at work.

fopey1969

A decent one on Soi 6 at least 5 a day

WoWuk

How many girls get BF once a week ?

That is a better question.

The OP question is unanswerable.