Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

gaplem

Where in ESAAN have you got good experience with girls ?

gaplem

hello,

Where in ESAAN have you got good experience with girls ? I like country side and I am wondering where I should go to get nature and girls altogether ?

Thank you.

Senpai

Lots places are hit and miss. Udon got few small streets with bars. Same with khon khaen. Its mostly thai discos that go off in these places.

Very small farangs in em but.

Laoman

Udon Thani has quite a few bars. Nongkhai has a couple and Khon Khane also has a few.

Mr Wombat

The only places you will find girls in isaan are in the thai cities. It is not really nature. They are actually cities like we see in the west. Unless you pull over on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere and hit up a girl

Wolf Cat

Go to any of the larger Issan cities and find the expat bars or restaurants, they'll know where to find what you're looking for,  just don't expect a big selection to choose from.