Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Mr_wimpy

Bulldog In Massage Shop on 2nd road

Mr_wimpy

There is a massage shop in between central festival and Soi 7.  There is a statue of a bulldog in the window.  

There is a really friendly big bulldog that sometimes sits on the pathway, or lies down next to where you leave your shoes.

You’ll know exactly which dog I mean if you walked past when it was sat chilling sunbathing and you had to walk around it.

Last holiday every time I walked past I cleared its eyed out with a wet wipe.  She had sleep In her eyes.

After 3 times she sees me approaching and walked towards me to say thank you.

my bulldog in the uk has just got the same.   Needs eye drops.

if anyone knows which dog I mean.  I will pay for her treatment and somehow sent the money ok 

Shrunken Sav

That's a wonderful story. Feel free to write any other grand experiences you have taken part in.

Mr_wimpy
5 minutes ago, Shrunken Sav said:

That's a wonderful story. Feel free to write any other grand experiences you have taken part in.

Thanks and I will.

Doesn’t help the dog with Conjunctivitis which will probably go blind though.

Joey_J
There is a massage shop in between central festival and Soi 7.  There is a statue of a bulldog in the window.  
There is a really friendly big bulldog that sometimes sits on the pathway, or lies down next to where you leave your shoes.
You’ll know exactly which dog I mean if you walked past when it was sat chilling sunbathing and you had to walk around it.
Last holiday every time I walked past I cleared its eyed out with a wet wipe.  She had sleep In her eyes.
After 3 times she sees me approaching and walked towards me to say thank you.
my bulldog in the uk has just got the same.   Needs eye drops.
if anyone knows which dog I mean.  I will pay for her treatment and somehow sent the money ok 

I was just there last night.

Love that dog!

The ladies are hyper aggressive about getting customers but are super friendly.

Highly recommended.

Given the very high foot traffic there I bet that is the highest revenue oily massage place in the city or nearly so.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mr_wimpy
3 minutes ago, Joey_J said:

I was just there last night.

Love that dog!

So do I.  I love Thais but they treat dogs like shit imo.

did it have loads of shit in its eyes?

Joey_J

It was dirty, for sure but looked healthy.

Every other dog I've seen is a mangy, Soi mutt so, by comparison, seeing a healthy pure bred was a positive sight.

On a previous trip I saw a Russian woman walking an Afghan showdog.

It was quite a sight in Pattaya!

BobbyTits

It is a super friendly dog and almost looks like it has cataracts.

Dog's name is Titan 

Here is his picture and his eyes are always in bad shape.

20181015_213803.jpg

Mr_wimpy

The dog has a really bad eye infection.  You can see it just from that photo.

i love bulldogs.  That one needs help

796FDA01-77C8-4F4F-9133-0D9B54788D75.jpeg

per anum

Same shop, perhaps the same dog about 4 years ago.......seen a bulldog in that shop about 8 years ago as well......she is obviously an British Bulldog enthusiast. 

20141214_213203.jpg

20141214_213210.jpg

mmaaarrrkkk
5 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

you have a heart after all.

Baxidar ba

Going back a decade to my 1st trip there was always a bulldog outside on the bars in LK. Looking at this dogs eyes is really sad. My trips nearly over but if any resident here wants to get a collection together of BM’s to get this dog to a vet i’ll Happily Donate 2K. 

BobbyTits
4 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Going back a decade to my 1st trip there was always a bulldog outside on the bars in LK. Looking at this dogs eyes is really sad. My trips nearly over but if any resident here wants to get a collection together of BM’s to get this dog to a vet i’ll Happily Donate 2K. 

Problem is the owners of that shop have money just no idea how to care properly for that dog.

It would be grand to bring them a tube of that cream / med posted and bring it to them in hopes they would actually apply it to the poor beast.

pincher tar

My old girl,buffy,American Bulldog.Alas no longer alive,miss her heaps...

MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1538266445876.jpg_1538266448832.jpeg

Mr_wimpy
5 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

It doesn't need to see the vet mate.  It just needs some eye drops.  Were about £25 in the UK

Every holiday I've been wiping it's eyes when I walked past, the girls think I'm weird but don't give a shit.  Thought it was sleep and the heat.  Only recognised it as conjunctivitis after mine here got the exact same symptoms.  

sg1912

I’m surprised the owners let it wander the streets,  it can be a lucrative business breeding bulldogs and I would have thought the local thieves would have tried taking it.

Baxidar ba
1 hour ago, Mr_wimpy said:

It doesn't need to see the vet mate.  It just needs some eye drops.  Were about £25 in the UK

Every holiday I've been wiping it's eyes when I walked past, the girls think I'm weird but don't give a shit.  Thought it was sleep and the heat.  Only recognised it as conjunctivitis after mine here got the exact same symptoms.  

Very nice of you,  I wouldn’t fancy approaching a dog i didn’t own & trying to wipe its eyes. My last dog was a corgi (vicious little bastard) & if me let alone a stranger would have tried wiping his eyes they’d have lost a finger. 

I trained & trained him but he always had a vicious streak. The vets even flagged him up so every time I took him the vet insisted on a muzzle. 

He had a long coat that needed the occasional trim, he wouldn’t let me near him with scissors so I took him to the pet grooming salon. I go back after a couple of hours, all the other dogs are happily roaming about in a waiting area apart from mine. He’s in the corner trussed up in a device like Hannibal lecter. The groomer comes to see me & she’s got a bandage on her hand. 

He’s a bit lively she says (I did warn her before hand) anyway she then proceeds to charge me double. When I unbuckled him his eyes were blood red with anger. 

silverfox53

^^^^.  You must be confusing things - you just gave a perfect description of Mrs Fox at a dental visit !!!!!  555. In fact it's just a dam good description of her really. 555

Vicious streak, needs a Hannibal mask, blood red eyes, temper like a grizzly etc etc - bless

no thread fuck meant, description just caught my eye & rang a bell :wacko:

Edited by silverfox53