Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

bfinkay

Very late closing venues

bfinkay

Its 5am, the clubs closing and you havent yet found anything to your fancy or you have, but dont yet consider the night over. The responsible part of you is clouded in noise from that little destructive alcohol fueled devil on your shoulder to party hard, and thou shalt not drop, etc. 

Where's all your choices to kick on when ibar and the other clubs close?

• JP Bar - now closed right?
  • Hip hop club: North/West of Walking St maybe 5-10 minutes walk from ibar. Last trip I was taken there when ibar closed, I think I left there maybe 8 or 9am and I'm not sure how late it is open. Tried to find it again on another night on my own but no luck, is this still open if so what's its name and where is it?

If you guys have any other options and can point in the right direction to the hip hop club please do!

sesh.png

HimBadMan

Flex disco is usually popping until at least 7...   JP bar is closed,  but the owner of Sugar Sugar Agogo purchased the bar,  he gave me a talk through a few weeks ago, and hopefully it will be another late night option.

Imo if you are looking for a 6am booty call.  Make sure you use the social media sites like tinder etc and have a few girls each night who are ready to jump on a mototaxi to come see you when u send them that 6am message.

dawg73

There's a beer bar in Soi 7 that's open 24 hours.  Sorry, can't remember the name but it'll be the one with lights on and music playing when all the other bars in the soi have neither.  I think there's also another 24 hour beer bar within a stone's throw of the aforementioned place in a side soi linking Soi 7 to Central Pattaya Road.  NB: these options may be more sedate than what you're looking for - management are under instructions from the BiB to keep the noise down.

per anum

You and I obviously lead completely different lives when visiting the same city. 

Perhaps I see you once in a while when I am on my 6am jog on beach road!

robert
On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:58, dawg73 said:

There's a beer bar in Soi 7 that's open 24 hours.  Sorry, can't remember the name but it'll be the one with lights on and music playing when all the other bars in the soi have neither.  I think there's also another 24 hour beer bar within a stone's throw of the aforementioned place in a side soi linking Soi 7 to Central Pattaya Road.  NB: these options may be more sedate than what you're looking for - management are under instructions from the BiB to keep the noise down.

Are they staffed by girls 24 hours

camhole

There is a small beer bar complex on 2nd road at soi 10. About 4 or 5 bars that are open late. Most stay open as long as they have people there but one is 24 hours. I like to stay at Page10 so it’s a convenient placce for me to go late night if I haven’t found a lady already. They are not Walking Street gogo girls looks wise, but they do know how to bang.