Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
passport220

Have a key made near Soi 4 / Big C Central Marina.

passport220

Need to have a simple key made. I have seen Kiosks around that provide this service but will save me some walking and looking if someone can point me in the right direction in this area. Thanks in advance. 

WalterA
5 hours ago, passport220 said:

Need to have a simple key made. I have seen Kiosks around that provide this service but will save me some walking and looking if someone can point me in the right direction in this area. Thanks in advance. 

you can find them in just about every shopping centre ... what's with the walking .... you lazy or disabled ?

Goolabert

They are everywhere until you need one.

Someone should be along shortly with a closer one but the one I usually use is not too far from there. At Lotus/Tesco on North Pattaya Rd there is a Key kiosk just outside the entryway nearest the motorcycle parking at the rear of the bldg.