Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Ziggy Stardust

MGTOW

Ziggy Stardust

I separated from my wife  over 10 years ago now and I have been happy in my own space ever since.

Since then I have been firmly MGTOW and taken the Red Pill. There is no way any woman is going to try and fuck with my time and my hard earned money.

Hence my upcoming trip in April to Jomtien Beach.

Does any other PA have the same attitude as me and can't be bothered dating local women but just want to fuck sexy Thai girls ?

BTW

MGTOW  means    Men Going Their Own Way

vimto66

If you`ve come out of an unhappy marriage its perfectably understandable, many blokes have done the same, but it all boils down to if you`re ok with paying for sex/female company the rest of your life or not.

Among the unhappy marriages there many happy ones that stand the test of time too, im not married and never have been so i cant really talk about the virtues of marriage or not, but what i will say is you did the right thing and didnt start with.....`i love my wife but.....` like some do.:Laugh1:

dnaliaht
56 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

but it all boils down to if you`re ok with paying for sex/female company the rest of your life or not.

Yea, paying for a traditional relationship sounds like a total rip off. 

vimto66
23 minutes ago, dnaliaht said:

Yea, paying for a traditional relationship sounds like a total rip off. 

Depends if its an happy marriage or not, if you`re not happy...get out!

ocka
23 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

if you`re not happy...get out!

Even if you get out,  you still have to pay.

I have watched my friends getting robbed of their homes and their life savings in the divorce courts.  It's not a risk I would be prepared to take.  If a woman left me broke and homeless I am too old to start again.

Never married,  and pretty sure I never will.

vimto66
10 minutes ago, ocka said:

Even if you get out,  you still have to pay.

I have watched my friends getting robbed of their homes and their life savings in the divorce courts.  It's not a risk I would be prepared to take.  If a woman left me broke and homeless I am too old to start again.

Never married,  and pretty sure I never will.

Same here, the older i get the more set in my ways i become, i`d have to make lots of sacrifices and stop doing stuff i take for granted, wether i could do it or not i`ll probably never know.

Bernie Num Nums

image.png.5bb074cb9fbff93fa0651d249fe98931.png

doweven

I'm ugly dude so only thing I'm apparently good for is paying taxes to single moms. At least in pattaya when they take your money you get to fuck. Soon hopefully not paying any taxes in "home" country and just enjoy my life here. Good enough.

George1234
3 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Does any other PA have the same attitude as me and can't be bothered dating local women but just want to fuck sexy Thai girls ?

Problem I have in Britain is that so many of the women are slobs, I just genuinely don’t find a lot of them attractive. I would go as far as to say their slobbish looks repulse me. If I can stay in good shape and make an effort with my appearance, I’m don’t think I’m asking for too much in return. 

The additional problem is the better looking girls who take pride in their appearance also happen to be the nicest girls, with the average/below average women often having an attitude. So if you can get a nice looking local girl, it is great, but it isn’t that easy. 

I would never get married because I don’t want to lose my money and for my generation marriage isn’t expected of you. Any girl of my generation (under 30) who makes such an issue over a piece of paper, I would be suspicious.

So nice looking local girls who don’t expect me to sign a wealth confiscation order and I’m very happy. 

jayjo
3 hours ago, vimto66 said:

If you`ve come out of an unhappy marriage its perfectably understandable, many blokes have done the same, but it all boils down to if you`re ok with paying for sex/female company the rest of your life or not.

Among the unhappy marriages there many happy ones that stand the test of time too, im not married and never have been so i cant really talk about the virtues of marriage or not, but what i will say is you did the right thing and didnt start with.....`i love my wife but.....` like some do.:Laugh1:

You pay for your wife like you pay for bargirls. One way or the other but you pay.

Buddy Edgewood

3d283476-a98a-43a6-a799-735aff2de8e9-m.jpg.d9af6d3dc6fbf2ab0a00d66b9929082a.jpg

soi6falang

There is no way I would get married again, much prefer to be free and pay for female company or pick up non p4p for casual fun.

i just did a quick calculation and my exwife cost me the equivalent to 12500 long times in divorce settlement alone! How stupid am I to get married to an entitled western buffalo?

Still bitter!

NorCalKid

I checked out a MGTOW forum, just seemed like a bunch of agree divorcees bitching about women.

I spend 6 months a year traveling and fucking prostitutes.  I have no interest in a relationship.  But no, I don't feel like I had a lot in common with the guys on the MGTOW forum. I did like the financial independence part of it though.  But I don't consider myself a MGTOW.  I was doing my own thing long before I ever heard of the MGTOW "movement".  

I'd fuck local women, they just won't fuck me.  Not the ones I wana fuck anyway.   :P

Biennial
3 hours ago, jayjo said:

You pay for your wife like you pay for bargirls. One way or the other but you pay.

Yeah but when you pay for bargirls, you don't get a life-long contract to sign.

CPC
2 hours ago, NorCalKid said:

I checked out a MGTOW forum, just seemed like a bunch of agree divorcees bitching about women.

I spend 6 months a year traveling and fucking prostitutes.  I have no interest in a relationship.  But no, I don't feel like I had a lot in common with the guys on the MGTOW forum. I did like the financial independence part of it though.  But I don't consider myself a MGTOW.  I was doing my own thing long before I ever heard of the MGTOW "movement".  

I'd fuck local women, they just won't fuck me.  Not the ones I wana fuck anyway.   :P

I agree.  The MGTOW movement seems fine in principle, but when you look into it there seems to be a lot of guys just hating women generally.  I love women!  Sometime I love many each day.  Usually for less than an hour at a time though :D

duffMaster

MGTOW is just another word for woman haters and/or bitter dudes who feel fleeced or abandon.  

I have never been married and I never will get marred. I  don’t do it because I’m afraid of getting fleeced as I would never marry anyone who couldn’t support herself anyways, so a divorce wouldn’t cost me more than I brought into it.. I don’t get married because I want freedom to do what I want and I never wanted kids. This is not a lifestyle for anyone as most guys want a spouse and kids. The monger lifestyle is as deep as a puddle even if the sexpartner is good looking. I don’t regret this lifestyle as I really enjoy being alone, but most people I know want something more. 

Ziggy Stardust
2 hours ago, duffMaster said:

MGTOW is just another word for woman haters and/or bitter dudes who feel fleeced or abandon.

Let me just say that I like the concept of MGTOW but I absolutely love having sex with a woman. I just don't want the baggage that goes with commitment to marriage.

For the record, my wife ( of 24 years), cheated on me with a friend of mine and it sort of soured the relationship. Especially, as she always said she loved me. I am a laid back kind of guy and didn't get bitter or hateful. I just lost interest.

I could never understand  how you could cheat on someone after you say they love them.

Anyway, I never would tell a woman I love them 'cos you can't take it back when you eventually realise it isn't going to last.

I love waking up with a woman in the morning after a good sex session. But that's as far as it goes.

I love the freedom to do what I want, when i want .

FoulMouth

I really like the concept of mgtow. Not that i have ever been married or ever will be but thats not the point of mgtow. Sure many of the more vocal mgtows are the ones that have been burn and burned badly. But as with most cases the loudest ones are often the crazys. I belive that there are many men out there that dont realise that they fall in to the mgtow category. 

Captain Dave
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, jayjo said:

Well yes, as the bosun said to me as I hesitated outside my first gogo when a 16 year old cadet in 1972 (Champagne agogo, Singapore)

"You always pay for your hole son, its just not always as honest as hard cash).

Of course there is a difference with a wife, marriage is not (or shouldn't be anyway) just or even mainly about sex. 

My main issue with many who go on about MGTOW is that for some its about their dislike of women in general,

which is rather pathetic really.

Edited by Captain Dave

BarfineNutella

Don’t plan on getting married, but I’m definitely not cutting women out of the equation.  I want all sorts like that rainbow ice cream tip top used to make, and I want to shove my face all the way to the bottom of the tub so I can come up with a face full of cream and a shit eating grin 

Gone-east
Posted (edited)

I had to open this thread just to find our what MGTOW means.

FU all with your acronyms you SOB's.

Edited by Gone-east

ocka
32 minutes ago, Gone-east said:

I had to open this thread just to find our what MGTOW means.

I always read it as "Maximum Gross Take-Off Weight",  a hangover from being an amateur pilot in my younger days.

Now there's a hobby that has too many acronyms.  TORA, TODA, ASDA!

FearlasMor
Posted (edited)

I have a mate that got in to this in a big way, However before he found this "movement" he couldn't have got his hole in a barrel of vaginas, So I think its a bit of an excuse for being an Incel.  I nearly got married in the UK then found out she had been banging dudes in my bed when I was away offshore so I said fuck it, put in for a transfer with work, booted her out, sold up and fucked off to Thailand!!  Not bitter about it, can't even blame her as I was hardly ever there, ended up getting married here to a Thai as its a far safer proposition, she is only entitled to half of everything after we got married and there is no such thing as alimony here either.  The whole MGTOW thing is understandable for guys that have had their asses handed to them by the divorce courts back home, Fuck in my industry nearly every place I go I hear horror stories of guys being taken to the cleaners and I think its good that young dudes are avoiding getting married and having kids when they see what can happen and you cannot do anything about it.  If I was a young guy back in the UK would I fuck be getting married or even letting a chick move in with me, far too risky nowadays with that common law wife bollocks

Edited by FearlasMor

Bonkabit
On 12/03/2019 at 13:05, George1234 said:

I would never get married because I don’t want to lose my money and for my generation marriage isn’t expected of you.

I come of a generation when everyone got married, usually while still in their twenties.

One did not think of staying single and just playing the field.

If I had my life again, I would remain single and childless.

LesPaulPTA

52 years old here. Never married and sort of like a MGTOW now. I am too lazy to put in effort without return. Maybe later in life I might feel different but now p2p is best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk