Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Basementcello

First time visit - where are the good girls? Lol

Basementcello

Hi guys I’m taking a trip to Saigon later this month staying in a hotel in district one near Bui Vien. Need some pointers from the experts...

Simple question really, I know it’s more conservative than Thailand but wondering where to find some easy, trustworthy girls for fun times? Is it safe to look in the park or flag down the infamous motorcycle girls? Or should I just ply my trade looking for freelance girls near Bui Vien?

Also if anyone knows any nice girls looking to make a buck for themselves and their friends, please pm me. I know it’s a big ask.

For reference I’m half British half Asian and mid thirties, not bad looking I guess. Thanks all, I’ll make sure to post my experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corky007

It depends on your budget, if you have deep pocket and look for "model quality" girls, your best options are high end ktv like Catwalk (in new world hotel) or new stocking. Just make sure with mamasan the girl can be taken out.

You also should pay a visit to the little Japan area, where you can find many hot girls in different place : bars, ktv, massage shop.

Another option is the high end massage place like vien dong, dai nam or minh minh tam where they provide only happy ending massage, but if you have game, can speak vietnamese you might be able to get the girl's number to have a date later.

Easy option is the bear bar girls in bui vien, plenty of them.

I don't recommend you the wechat girls, most of the time girl showing up totally different with the pictures.

Basementcello

You also should pay a visit to the little Japan area, where you can find many hot girls in different place : bars, ktv, massage shop.

Another option is the high end massage place like vien dong, dai nam or minh minh tam where they provide only happy ending massage, but if you have game, can speak vietnamese you might be able to get the girl's number to have a date later.

Easy option is the bear bar girls in bui vien, plenty of them.

Thanks for the good advice. As I’m only there a few days, my budget isn’t too tight.

This should be an interesting trip but I’ve heard a lot of bad things, basically it’s a lot harder to get laid. I do have a little game so am used to talking to girls on the street etc in Japan but I’m thinking Vietnam might be not great for this?

Other than Thailand my only frame of reference was Cebu in the Philippines, which is a little more conservative compared to Thailand. What I used to do there was go to a gogo bar, barfine a girl for the night, get her number and just ask her to recommend her friends/colleagues who might be looking to hook up over a few days. I was thinking of just trying this same strategy pretty much.

Corky007
11 hours ago, Basementcello said:

Thanks for the good advice. As I’m only there a few days, my budget isn’t too tight.

This should be an interesting trip but I’ve heard a lot of bad things, basically it’s a lot harder to get laid. I do have a little game so am used to talking to girls on the street etc in Japan but I’m thinking Vietnam might be not great for this?

Other than Thailand my only frame of reference was Cebu in the Philippines, which is a little more conservative compared to Thailand. What I used to do there was go to a gogo bar, barfine a girl for the night, get her number and just ask her to recommend her friends/colleagues who might be looking to hook up over a few days. I was thinking of just trying this same strategy pretty much.

The mongering scene in Vietnam has nothing to do with the one in Thailand (Pattaya, BKK), Vietnam is much much more conservative, you need to put more effort for sure. There aren't gogo bars, the redlight areas are less obvious, but for me, the vietnamese girls are one of the hottest SE asian girls (fair skin, nice body curves and nice natural racks).
However using your usual strategy is possible (I did), you shouldn't fail to get a girl out for one night if you aim bar girls (plenty of them) or ktv, but for girls in massage parlors (where they are not supposed to be taken out) it might take more times and effort.

For your reference here is 2 gals I date in vietnam.
First one was a lady from Vien Dong, I visted her 2 times before I could taking her out. And second one was a lady I met in a bar in China, and met me when I visited Vietnam later.

mmexport1552644822349.jpg

12418094_461523164040700_5966989691410449001_n.jpg

Basementcello
The mongering scene in Vietnam has nothing to do with the one in Thailand (Pattaya, BKK), Vietnam is much much more conservative, you need to put more effort for sure. There aren't gogo bars, the redlight areas are less obvious, but for me, the vietnamese girls are one of the hottest SE asian girls (fair skin, nice body curves and nice natural racks).
However using your usual strategy is possible (I did), you shouldn't fail to get a girl out for one night if you aim bar girls (plenty of them) or ktv, but for girls in massage parlors (where they are not supposed to be taken out) it might take more times and effort.

For your reference here is 2 gals I date in vietnam.
First one was a lady from Vien Dong, I visted her 2 times before I could taking her out. And second one was a lady I met in a bar in China, and met me when I visited Vietnam later.

mmexport1552644822349.jpg.e47150da347243c00c23893deff477bd.jpg
12418094_461523164040700_5966989691410449001_n.jpg.c76f284cea6fab0e5d9f26f7b9c32cf0.jpg

Thanks for the awesome information. Those girls are really hot man.

Got a couple of questions. So when you say bar girls, do you mean like a gogo bar or just freelance girls hanging around in clubs? Also where are the good ktv places for a newbie to check out?

Thanks again man

Corky007
2 hours ago, Basementcello said:

Got a couple of questions. So when you say bar girls, do you mean like a gogo bar or just freelance girls hanging around in clubs? Also where are the good ktv places for a newbie to check out?

When I say bar girls, I mean the type of bar where girls are employees of the bar so you have to buy them ladydrink and pay a barfine if you want to take them out. This kind of bars, there are many on bui vien street (157 bar, 159 bar, zero three, crazy girls ...), on Pasteur Street and also in japanese area.

There are also freelancers that can be found in club like Apocalypse now (but girls there are a bit older in their 30's), Lush etc But I don't like these place, because music (if we can call it music) sucks and too loud .. cannot speak or hear anything unless you are screaming.