Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

GorGuy

Jobs - Anyone want to work as an English Teacher in Thailand?

GorGuy

Job available for an English Language native speaker with a University Degree and a Teaching English as a Second Language certificate, to teach English.

Job is in Issan for the number 1 school in the area.

They need someone to start 1st May.

One teacher needed, as the teacher who was going to come let them down.

Please PM me if interested for more details and so I can pass your details onto the school.

storytime

You need a university degree, a TEFL and police report from your country.

Dazza118

Sounds great but I am sure they're are better places to advertise than a monger board.

A lot of the guys I have met from here I wouldn't let within a mile of children.

Zizou Z
4 minutes ago, Dazza118 said:

Sounds great but I am sure they're are better places to advertise than a monger board.

A lot of the guys I have met from here I wouldn't let within a mile of children.

Exactly.... Maybe the salary is a voucher for 10 complimentary ST on Soi 6. BF not included...

jocky king

Hope it is a serious job offer .. be great for those who is a teacher  looking for Experience life in issan country . 

storytime
12 hours ago, Dazza118 said:

Why What sort of guys are you meeting?

andy666
12 hours ago, Dazza118 said:

???? I have met lots of BM’s over the years, I did not suspect any of them to be child molesters.

Did you?