Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

BarfineNutella

HIV in Thailand Poll

Do you know someone that’s caught HIV in Thailand?   

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know someone that has caught HIV in thailand?

• Yes, I know someone who caught HIV.
    • Nope, don’t know anyone that’s caught it.

BarfineNutella
Posted (edited)

The more I read about HIV in Thailand, the more concerning it seems. 

Im not interested in Prep or in BB.  But the risk is still around, even if you bag it up. 

Do you know anyone who has caught HIV? How did it happen? 

Edited by BarfineNutella

Who Me

.......Do you know anyone who has caught HIV? How did it happen? 

Yeah I know this one guy. He was a real whore back in the day

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

JamesFerris

A friend of mine contracted HIV while in Thailand a couple of years back.  He was on a holiday and went through around 8 girls on a two week holiday whilst in Phuket.  Barebacked three girls - and apparently, one of them was HIV positive.  He thinks it was the one he spent a few days with, but of course, he has no actual idea.

There certainly is a risk even with condom usage, but it's very, very small - the risk comes from improper usage of condoms, which in the heat of the moment, is a definite possibility.  It's not clear if there has ever been a case of HIV contracted via unprotected oral sex - but what is clear is that the risk of contracting HIV from unprotected oral is infinitesimal.  You certainly can contract other things, but nothing that's "life threatening" or can't be treated with antibiotics.

For now.

Mr_wimpy
7 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Yeah I know this one guy. He was a real whore back in the day emoji39.pngemoji39.pngemoji39.png

Are the smiley faces a joke, or do you have HIV.  Your post isn’t very clear?  Hope it’s a joke for your sake, but nothing surprises me on this forum.

Moka12

Except being topped by a ladyboy you cant' catch this so called "HIV", 

BarfineNutella
30 minutes ago, JamesFerris said:

There certainly is a risk even with condom usage, but it's very, very small - the risk comes from improper usage of condoms,

Any idea if the risk is the same if the condom breaks? I’m guessing it would depend on how long before you noticed. 

khwan
14 minutes ago, Moka12 said:

Except being topped by a ladyboy you cant' catch this so called "HIV", 

You make HIV sound mythical...like a unicorn or something

JamesFerris
1 minute ago, BarfineNutella said:

Any idea if the risk is the same if the condom breaks? I’m guessing it would depend on how long before you noticed. 

This is a topic that can be discussed ad infinitum, and certainly enough to warrant a separate thread.  The situation is covered under "proper condom usage".  Complex topic simple: Under proper usage, a properly manufactured, electronically tested condom should not, and basically will not break.  That's assuming it was placed on the member properly, there is adequate lubrication, the lubricant is not oil based, so on and so forth.  Obviously, during real world usage, many, many factors can come into play that increase the risk - but with a little care, the risk of contracting HIV with proper condom use is extraordinarily small.

If the condom breaks, I imagine every moment of time between the time of exposure and washing with soap and water increases the risk of contracting the virus.  The skin itself has a layer of sebum, unfortunately usually washed away prior to sex in Thailand, that protects against such things - as such, getting vaginal secretions on (unbroken) skin will not lead to you contract the virus.  The issue is micro-tears in the skin from the act, and of course the exposed part near the tip.

Really best to consult the CDC or NHS or similar body for information - and wrap up each time.  Beyond that, no reason to think too much about it.  You're far, far more likely to contract one of the bacterial nasties or HSV1 & 2. 

duffMaster

Smart people use a helmet..... idiots don’t 

Who Me
You make HIV sound mythical...like a unicorn or something

You keep playing with them Ladyboys and they'll show you their "unicorn horn"1da95156542ec1f5bd01c568153a7a18.jpg

khwan

4 hours ago, Who Me said:

You keep playing with them Ladyboys and they'll show you their "unicorn horn"emoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.png

at least there's no tentacles :Evil_Grin2:

raviinc

Guys having Sex in Pattaya is like Russian roulette , you can get away without any infection if you’re lucky because every girl you fuck has slept with customers from different regions of the world and we can’t imagine the pathogens they carry, we convince ourselves that we’re safe using a latex barrier but then it’s a known fact that viruses are transmitted through fluid exchanges, and blood contacts, coming to the core issue of our mongering actions, we’re licking their cunts, kissing them, some are fucking them without a rain coat. So the truth is that a bacteria, HIV virus or for that matter any virus requires is a microscopic nick to entry into our bloodstream which can happen without our knowledge no matter what precautions we take. I am most of the times convinced that PA group which in my opinion is probably the largest interactive mongering group in the world has never reported a self confessed case of HIV infection and hence I feel safe that I’m taking precautions and nothing bad is gonna happen to me. In reality we guys are here to have a great time so we need to take some fucking risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simplex
Guys having Sex in Pattaya is like Russian roulette , you can get away without any infection if you’re lucky because every girl you fuck has slept with customers from different regions of the world and we can’t imagine the pathogens they carry, we convince ourselves that we’re safe using a latex barrier but then it’s a known fact that viruses are transmitted through fluid exchanges, and blood contacts, coming to the core issue of our mongering actions, we’re licking their cunts, kissing them, some are fucking them without a rain coat. So the truth is that a bacteria, HIV virus or for that matter any virus requires is a microscopic nick to entry into our bloodstream which can happen without our knowledge no matter what precautions we take. I am most of the times convinced that PA group which in my opinion is probably the largest interactive mongering group in the world has never reported a self confessed case of HIV infection and hence I feel safe that I’m taking precautions and nothing bad is gonna happen to me. In reality we guys are here to have a great time so we need to take some fucking risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truth is that using a condom will reliably protect you from most diseases. If you want more safety, stop licking pussy or ass. If you want even more safety, insist for a condom for bjs and don't kiss the girls.

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

Brianrich1

This week I finally saw a popular girl that I follow on social media. She was all that I expected as far as looks and shape. I instantly got turned off though when I saw her working at the agogo. Not that it suggests anything but she had some big bumps on the lower part of her ass. It could be nothing but I wasn't taking any chances. So it's much more besides this to worry about. 

Mr_wimpy
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JamesFerris said:

The skin itself has a layer of sebum,  usually washed away prior to sex in Thailand

What does that mean mate?  Understood the rest of your post.

Edited by Mr_wimpy

Taa_Saparot

Three, 2 dead, 1 living.

All Farangs.

JamesFerris
26 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

What does that mean mate?  Understood the rest of your post.

I can't speak for other cultures, but in America, things usually proceed in a linear fashion from kissing -> "heavy petting -> sex.  

In Thailand, although things vary when you're with a girl for a while, it still seems as though the typical scenario involves showering prior to sex, especially the genitals.

Soap and water, especially if combined with vigorous physical action, will strip the skin of much of it's protective layer of sebum - the 'oil' or 'grease' that covers every inch of us.  Now, the top 10+ layers of skin are just dead kerotinocytes - really, just cellular blobs filled with keratin.  They're dead secondary to their distance from the blood i.e. any nutrition - I doubt they even have a nucleus anymore, but I'd have to check on that.

Now, this layer of keratin is super-effective in keeping bacteria and other nasties out, and the sebum secreted only boosts the effect of this.  Washing the sebum off reduces some of the protection - as well as possibly producing micro-tears in the skin if you're too rough with the thing.  Pathogens need an "entrance" so they can gain access to the bloodstream.  If we're being technical, you could even think of your mouth to the ass as the "outside" of your body - between saliva and lymphocytes & other WBCs, you're very unlikely to get sick from ingesting something foul, unless it's absolutely TEAMING with bacteria.  This is why spoiled food - which can have tens of millions or BILLIONS of nasty organisms can make you sick, whereas oral sex has yet to be proven to be a way of contracting HIV.  

tl;dr - You wash off your natural oils by showering, reducing your immunity to infection somewhat.  Sorry, I've been drinking.

Mr_wimpy
10 minutes ago, JamesFerris said:

I can't speak for other cultures, but in America, things usually proceed in a linear fashion from kissing -> "heavy petting -> sex.  

In Thailand, although things vary when you're with a girl for a while, it still seems as though the typical scenario involves showering prior to sex, especially the genitals.

Soap and water, especially if combined with vigorous physical action, will strip the skin of much of it's protective layer of sebum - the 'oil' or 'grease' that covers every inch of us.  Now, the top 10+ layers of skin are just dead kerotinocytes - really, just cellular blobs filled with keratin.  They're dead secondary to their distance from the blood i.e. any nutrition - I doubt they even have a nucleus anymore, but I'd have to check on that.

Now, this layer of keratin is super-effective in keeping bacteria and other nasties out, and the sebum secreted only boosts the effect of this.  Washing the sebum off reduces some of the protection - as well as possibly producing micro-tears in the skin if you're too rough with the thing.  Pathogens need an "entrance" so they can gain access to the bloodstream.  If we're being technical, you could even think of your mouth to the ass as the "outside" of your body - between saliva and lymphocytes & other WBCs, you're very unlikely to get sick from ingesting something foul, unless it's absolutely TEAMING with bacteria.  This is why spoiled food - which can have tens of millions or BILLIONS of nasty organisms can make you sick, whereas oral sex has yet to be proven to be a way of contracting HIV.  

tl;dr - You wash off your natural oils by showering, reducing your immunity to infection somewhat.  Sorry, I've been drinking.

So basically, for extra safe sex (apart from a condom) don’t wash your dick before?

FROST MEDIC999
1 minute ago, Mr_wimpy said:

So basically, for extra safe sex (apart from a condom) don’t wash your dick before?

I hardly ever shower before fucking nice to know all that bare backing I do my Smeg is somewhat protecting me :D

JamesFerris
1 minute ago, Mr_wimpy said:

I'm not sure if the CDC or other proper authority (remember, I'm just some pundit / wag / psychopath on a message board - you definitely should never listen to anyone here for medical advice) has weighed in on this subject.  But given my knowledge of anatomy and physiology, a properly sebum'd schlongg should provide some measure of extra protection vs. the nasty pathogens.  The extent of which I doubt has been tested and as such can not be reliably inferred.  

Note that this will not benefit the main point of entrance, which would be the opening of the urethra in the glans, i.e. the tip.

tl;dr - Probably.  

columbus

Try telling a Thai girl you don;t want to wash your dick or take a shower and see what kind of look you get.

FROST MEDIC999
6 minutes ago, columbus said:

Try telling a Thai girl you don;t want to wash your dick or take a shower and see what kind of look you get.

Sure when explained to her one is limiting the chances of HIV she will smile from ear to ear and offering up clenched hands thanking Buddha and the customer be happy happy

JamesFerris
8 minutes ago, columbus said:

I'm sure if you calmly and patiently explain the theoretical ramifications of a thoroughly sebum covered schlongg to her, she's certain to be quite amenable.  

duffMaster
2 hours ago, columbus said:

A good hygiene is always better from a health perspective 

Scuba+
and get circumcised for extra protection, although those uncircumcised don't like that stat