Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

CamelToe

Disturbing chat with a Thai Girl

CamelToe

Had a TF girl come over today,prior to her coming over she texted me "must use condom" of course no problem I replied,nice girl 22 used to work at Central Festival but after working 12 hour shifts in a Jewellry shop for 9000baht she reckons TF is the way to go.After the session we got to talking and she told me about her best  friend who has been diagnosed with Aids and still continues to work.I tried to get her to send me her picture but she wouldn't do it ,but showed me.

Shes a tiny girl, short blond hair 21yo,and worked very recently at one of the Beer Bars further down from Central Festival,so any BMs who recognise the description,and bare backed her...well you know what to do.....apparantly shes a bit of a livewire and a heavy drinker,although im unsure if the heavy drinking happened before or after the diagnosis

Shes now moved to Phuket(more farangs there she says) and freelances at the discos and will still bareback with the customer if he insisitsShe has no intention of stopping work ,so she has another good 10 to 20 years of infecting men..I asked her if she knew any other girls with Aids and she said she knows quite a few and they work down in Soi 6 and Beach rd.Don't want to knock the Soi as its my favourite Soi,but you would have to think of that army of girls getting banged every day.the odds are high

That's it,my bare backing days are over

Dazza118

What an odd conversation to have with a customer

Czmate

Why if you get with so one who you can talk with easily you go through all kinds of topics.

Franko2018
5 minutes ago, CamelToe said:

Just don't do it with prostitutes

duffMaster

Interesting, but the girls need money to support themselves and family so many will continue working even after getting the news that they are infected. I know people who have died from AIDS in Thailand and just because it’s not visible doesn’t mean that it’s not out there. 

The BB crowd are guys who just stick their head in the sand and don’t want to hear about it, like the risk would magically disappear or they come up with outlandish theories why the chance is minuscule and close to zero that they would get the disease, even if they fuck many hookers who in their turn fuck many customers, coming from everywhere. Then we have the guys coming up with ignorant self remedies like washing off their dick in listerine to protect themselves against STDs so they can validate in their head that it’s safe to bareback hookers. :Oops1:

Use condome or put yourself on a Prep after consulting a doctor if bareback is a must, it’s really no excuse not doing it. Have fun and be safe out there. 

Scuba+
Had a TF girl come over today,prior to her coming over she texted me "must use condom" of course no problem I replied,nice girl 22 used to work at Central Festival but after working 12 hour shifts in a Jewellry shop for 9000baht she reckons TF is the way to go.After the session we got to talking and she told me about her best  friend who has been diagnosed with Aids and still continues to work.I tried to get her to send me her picture but she wouldn't do it ,but showed me.
Shes a tiny girl, short blond hair 21yo,and worked very recently at one of the Beer Bars further down from Central Festival,so any BMs who recognise the description,and bare backed her...well you know what to do.....apparantly shes a bit of a livewire and a heavy drinker,although im unsure if the heavy drinking happened before or after the diagnosis
Shes now moved to Phuket(more farangs there she says) and freelances at the discos and will still bareback with the customer if he insisitsShe has no intention of stopping work ,so she has another good 10 to 20 years of infecting men..I asked her if she knew any other girls with Aids and she said she knows quite a few and they work down in Soi 6 and Beach rd.Don't want to knock the Soi as its my favourite Soi,but you would have to think of that army of girls getting banged every day.the odds are high

If she's got Aids she must have had HIV for years

WalterA
1 hour ago, CamelToe said:

Nothing new here , SE Asia, in particular Thailand has a high rate of HIV/AIDS .... Hopefully they find a cure soon 

Czmate
2 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

Just don't do it with prostitutes

Everyone has the choice what they do or don’t do and a bit of interaction goes a long way in making the experience all the more intimate and enjoyable.

NeverLie

I assume every hooker has Aids.  It's a risk even with condoms. 

I expect the positive ones would prioritise providing for their family after they have gone over the health of a dirty old pervert they will never see again. 

Zeb
3 hours ago, CamelToe said:

Why did it take so long is an obvious & reasonable question.

Rhetorical question.

jayjo
Posted (edited)

Prep makes you immune to Hiv.

Btw which side from central you mean MiT of beachside?

Edited by jayjo

khwan

Here we go again....this is hardly shocking news is it? wrap up or take the risk...up 2 you as they say. All she did was tell you what you should already know deep down, but many like to brush it off as "I won't get it".

funky310

This is why I always carry my lucky jar of 'gypsy tears'.

Judge Dredd

Oh goody another bare back thread. We can’t have too many of those.

In the blue corner we have the I’m a bare backer and I’ve never caught anything from farangland and in the red corner we have the I wear a condom for everything and anyone who doesn’t will eventually die a painful and horrible death which you deserve from farangland. And in the audience we have the rest who depending on the moment, level of alcohol intake and which head is making the choice either use or don’t use a condom.

As an individual you know where you are in this arena.

silverfox53
6 hours ago, Dazza118 said:

What an odd conversation to have with a customer

Perhaps she was sending a "hidden message" to the OP - "my friend .........." :wacko:

Senpai

If u eat a pickle/gerkin a day keep aids away

dingbat22

OK, if one is in their 60's and with meds one can live 10 or 20 years with aids which is better dying of old age or aids? or an accident. Since death is inevitable anyway

macky
1 minute ago, dingbat22 said:

OK, if one is in their 60's and with meds one can live 10 or 20 years with aids which is better dying of old age or aids? or an accident. Since death is inevitable anyway

That's ok then fuck the girls they bareback in future 

baddog666

The most disturbing thing is anyone who is surprised by the fact that a working girl who BBs may have HIV or Aids.  

west3

Reading between the lines (obv could be wrong), from her being oddly upfront about using a condom to telling stories of many ‘friends’ with aids working.
Perhaps she’s got a guilty conscience and trying to normalize it (saying so many others she knows have it)... just maybe she’s the one with aids...

Captain Dave
9 hours ago, CamelToe said:

Anyone who bare backs with a sexual partner about whom they know little, whether P4P or not, is taking a risk.

Up to you if you want to risk it, but common sense suggests otherwise, even if you think the risk is negligable,

the consequenses are potentially high.  

Captain Dave
3 hours ago, Senpai said:

If u eat a pickle/gerkin a day keep aids away

I've heard keeping your fingers crossed works a treat.

Captain Dave
5 hours ago, jayjo said:

Prep makes you immune to Hiv.

Btw which side from central you mean MiT of beachside?

News to the medical scientific community.

Pheat
12 hours ago, CamelToe said:

her best  friend who has been diagnosed with Aids and still continues to work

If her HIV has transgressed into Aids she would not be able to work she would hardy be able to walk let alone f@ck for Baht.

CamelToe
5 hours ago, Pheat said:

If her HIV has transgressed into Aids she would not be able to work she would hardy be able to walk let alone f@ck for Baht.

she could have got her terminology wrong she probably had HIV