Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Ziplee

Taxi advice for LK Metro

Ziplee

Nam taxi will be my ride from Swampy. I should be getting to LK Metro between 11:30 PM and Midnight. I’m staying at Crystal Suites above Crystal Agogo. So should I

1) have Nam drop me off at LK Metro and Soi Diana and walk to Crystal Agogo?

or

2) Can Nam pull up to Crystal Agogo and let me out? I don’t recall seeing any automobile traffic in any late night LK Metro videos, I've looked at, on YouTube.

or

3) Is there a back ally that Nam can drive down, that I don’t know about?

Thanks in advance for any help.

davidge

Option 1

raviinc

Blaring music at LK Metro till 4am in the morning, chances are that your sleep could get fucked up everyday. Once I stayed at Billabong bar on LK and vacated the room after two days losing four days room rent paid in advance. Best stay in a reasonable silent zone and hunt for girls at LK Metro.

Zeb

Pulling up on Soi Diana just at the entrance of LK Metro is the closest.

Ziplee
6 hours ago, raviinc said:

Blaring music at LK Metro till 4am in the morning

Yeah, I thought of that. Usually, I don't crash till after 2 AM anyway.

Ziplee

I looked at a video and it looks like there's no Option 3. Looks like 1 is best. 

petehoax

there's also no option 2 (during the evening / night). so option 1 is the only one. but it's only like 50m to walk

tez4life

Drag one of the girls up to your room to help you 'unpack' soi Diana lk entrance is your only option tbh

likeaking

Option 1. It's around 100 metres distance. I met a guy who stayed at the Crystal Suites and he said it wasn't too noisy. He liked that the gogo girls had their lockers in the halls outside the rooms, providing plenty of distractions.

bukone

Drop you off out the front, have your money ready to pay and get out, no more than 30 seconds total.

Mr_wimpy

Are the Crystal suites the ones the Pattaya Pariah stayed at in his videos?  They look quite nice.

sugar sugar’s apartments look good too.

Mr_wimpy
7 hours ago, raviinc said:

Blaring music at LK Metro till 4am in the morning, chances are that your sleep could get fucked up everyday. Once I stayed at Billabong bar on LK and vacated the room after two days losing four days room rent paid in advance. Best stay in a reasonable silent zone and hunt for girls at LK Metro.

Should have just got some ear plugs rather than lose the money.

Ziplee

Option 1 it is. I think one of the video reviews, I saw, said the noise is not to bad with the balcony door closed.

1 minute ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Are the Crystal suites the ones the Pattaya Pariah stayed at in his videos?

Yes, I saw his and Bangkok112 video, looks ok to me.  I'll try to do a live TR and let you guys know.

Thanks

bukone
4 hours ago, Ziplee said:

Option 1 it is. I think one of the video reviews, I saw, said the noise is not to bad with the balcony door closed.

Yes, I saw his and Bangkok112 video, looks ok to me.  I'll try to do a live TR and let you guys know.

Thanks

If your facing Soi Buakhao it’s fucking noisey, I had to buy ear plugs on my recent trip, didn’t stay where you are but that road is super busy until 5-6 in the morning, it seemed to be quiet for 2-3 hours then busy again.