Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

everard

one step beyond

everard

not the madness hit,nor the t.v series,you,re chatting to a non p4p girl,could be in a 7/11,a shop assistant,receptionist in your hotel,cleaner [navid ,navid might be the one to see there]a taxi driver whatever you,re enjoying a bit of banter and building up a rapport,but you ultimately want to slip her a length,how do you take it to the next level?bearing in mind you might have to see her every day till the endof your holiday

XOL123

don't do it unless you are planning on seeing her your entire trip or will be changing hotels soon.

west3

As the saying goes, don’t shit where you eat.

If it’s someone you can easily avoid the rest of your trip then ok but otherwise be careful.

bukone
8 hours ago, everard said:

not the madness hit,nor the t.v series,you,re chatting to a non p4p girl,could be in a 7/11,a shop assistant,receptionist in your hotel,cleaner [navid ,navid might be the one to see there]a taxi driver whatever you,re enjoying a bit of banter and building up a rapport,but you ultimately want to slip her a length,how do you take it to the next level?bearing in mind you might have to see her every day till the endof your holiday

same way you would at home in your own country, ask her out for dinner or a movie, but don’t think your going to fuck her on the first night.

i don’t get why you would want to try and fuck a non p4p girl when you have no intentions of a relationship with the said girl, do you want a freeby or just to say i pulled a non p4p girl in Thailand.

dean2926

Not worth the effort or potential drama.

If you succeed maybe it will massage your ego but it's just a fuck and maybe not even a good one.

No shortage of other ladies to choose from.

keepitfun

Once only for me .... dinner and a bar then back to the room.  Got in trouble for offering her some cash.  

Not all girls in Thailand are hookers...who knew....smile wink.

dawg73
14 hours ago, bukone said:

same way you would at home in your own country, ask her out for dinner or a movie, but don’t think your going to fuck her on the first night.

i don’t get why you would want to try and fuck a non p4p girl when you have no intentions of a relationship with the said girl, do you want a freeby or just to say i pulled a non p4p girl in Thailand.

When in Thailand, I'm generally lazy and stick with P4P girls.  However, I've pulled a couple of good girls and so far I have a 100% success rate in terms of the girls putting out on the first date.  I'm an average looking guy with no game to speak of.  It's not as hard as you think.

OP, I say go for it - sex with hookers is nice, but sex with a girl who actually wants you is a whole other thing.

everard
49 minutes ago, dawg73 said:

When in Thailand, I'm generally lazy and stick with P4P girls.  However, I've pulled a couple of good girls and so far I have a 100% success rate in terms of the girls putting out on the first date.  I'm an average looking guy with no game to speak of.  It's not as hard as you think.

OP, I say go for it - sex with hookers is nice, but sex with a girl who actually wants you is a whole other thing.

was beginning to despair of getting a sensible answer

FROST MEDIC999
3 minutes ago, everard said:

was beginning to despair of getting a sensible answer

Must be your lucky day then today...maybe bit of St Patrick's day luck is on your side :08:

mmaaarrrkkk

oh no another free thread

Mr_wimpy

If you need to ask what to do, think it’ll just end in tears and embarrassment.

bukone
9 hours ago, dawg73 said:

I’d say they wouldn’t be (good girls so to speak) they might not work at a bar but if they fuck you on the first date then most probably your not the first farang they have been with.

i have been with a few non p4p Thai girls over the years (it’s hard to know with girls in Pattaya as they could freelance), but not in Pattaya in other provinces and met through friends who are married to Thais, i always waited for there signal that they wanted to take it to the next level, only 2 on the first night, mind you this was over 20 years ago so I’m sure girls are a little more open to sex on the first night, especially girls in Pattaya as they know why farangs come to Pattaya.

everard
3 hours ago, bukone said:

I’d say they wouldn’t be (good girls so to speak) they might not work at a bar but if they fuck you on the first date then most probably your not the first farang they have been with.

i have been with a few non p4p Thai girls over the years (it’s hard to know with girls in Pattaya as they could freelance), but not in Pattaya in other provinces and met through friends who are married to Thais, i always waited for there signal that they wanted to take it to the next level, only 2 on the first night, mind you this was over 20 years ago so I’m sure girls are a little more open to sex on the first night, especially girls in Pattaya as they know why farangs come to Pattaya.

good post,but where did i say i wanted to have sex with her the first night? i  didn,t,just wanted to take it to the next level,getting a bit tired of the whole charade of hiring prostitutes truth be known.

per anum

Just ask her out for a few drinks and dinner........doubt many single girls in Pattaya will turn down a free meal.......that being said.........even if you get some action later that evening.......remember, when it comes to you, there isn't anything called a free meal!!

bukone
1 hour ago, everard said:

good post,but where did i say i wanted to have sex with her the first night? i  didn,t,just wanted to take it to the next level,getting a bit tired of the whole charade of hiring prostitutes truth be known.

You didn’t, I just said that don’t expect it to happen on the first night.