Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

WalterA

Big media announcement!

WalterA

Ok, this is a hypothetical.... lets say some geeky guy from some University has invented a pill that cures both HIV-AIDS and syphilis .... the pill costs ten dollars , no side effects and you only take it once ...... after that you cannot catch either or.

Would you bareback if such a pill was available? Would you be less shy about Ladyboys?

jiz

$10 dollars! That seems a bit high for your average Pattaya monger. 

keepitfun

Could you get maybe a knock off from beach road for $5?   Then I’d be in.

WalterA
3 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Could you get maybe a knock off from beach road for $5?   Then I’d be in.

If there is money to be made ..... sounds plausible ...... Lol!

Luv2Phuket
2 hours ago, jiz said:

$10 dollars! That seems a bit high for your average Pattaya monger. 

I can already see the posts....

"I remember when the pill cost $2 back in the heyday of Pattaya!"

"Tell them the price is $5 MAX!  Not a penny more"

Big Red

If i use a VIP card can i get a discount...

whitespider
7 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I can already see the posts....

"I remember when the pill cost $2 back in the heyday of Pattaya!"

"Tell them the price is $5 MAX!  Not a penny more"

Inevitable - but dont forget

"this pill is finished"

thisisdre

Would it also be available in Jelly form? 

Amon_Amarth

No because there are other sexually transmitted diseases that exist and although AIDS and Syphilis are some of the main ones that claim lives there are others that are quite uncomfortable to live with.

crazypilot

Remember, other STD's are available (Herpes, Chlamydia, Genital warts, HPV, cancer, Hepatitis, Gonorrhea, crabs....)

WalterA
1 hour ago, crazypilot said:

Remember, other STD's are available (Herpes, Chlamydia, Genital warts, HPV, cancer, Hepatitis, Gonorrhea, crabs....)

You sound like a waiter .... So tonight we have .... Available ..... Lol!

Scuba+

Wouldn't change my mind on LBs but Walter sounds like you would?

crazypilot
20 minutes ago, WalterA said:

You sound like a waiter .... So tonight we have .... Available ..... Lol!

In a sense true. Although with a meal served by a waiter, you get to get shit of it 48 hours later, unlike many of the STD's 

boingo

No I wouldn't on either but I can imagine the scenes of fucking in the streets!

Scuba+

You can take antibiotics for syphilis BTW. May not get symptoms for some time hence why people should get tested regularly

Harry Brown
9 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

You can take antibiotics for syphilis BTW. May not get symptoms for some time hence why people should get tested regularly

I was at my doctors the other day and he was telling me that an elder patient of his had a series of blood tests , now this guy is about 70 and been married for many years and monogamous. Turned out he had Syphili, had it for many years, must have caught it when he was single. and no symptoms. 

Scuba+

I was at my doctors the other day and he was telling me that an elder patient of his had a series of blood tests , now this guy is about 70 and been married for many years and monogamous. Turned out he had Syphili, had it for many years, must have caught it when he was single. and no symptoms. 

Also possible caught from the wife? i was at the Red Cross the other day and they recommended testing for syphilis, first time, must be an outbreak.

I was just reading about it:

Syphilis is divided into stages (primary, secondary, latent, and tertiary), with different signs and symptoms associated with each stage. A person with primary syphilisgenerally has a sore or sores at the original site of infection. These sores usually occur on or around the genitals, around the anus or in the rectum, or in or around the mouth. These sores are usually (but not always) firm, round, and painless. Symptoms of secondary syphilisinclude skin rash, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. The signs and symptoms of primary and secondary syphilis can be mild, and they might not be noticed. During the latent stage, there are no signs or symptoms. Tertiary syphilis is associated with severe medical problems.  A doctor can usually diagnose tertiary syphilis with the help of multiple tests. It can affect the heart, brain, and other organs of the body.

FROST MEDIC999
12 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

555 do you think your GP tells other patients about your symptoms HB ?

Harry Brown
1 minute ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

555 do you think your GP tells other patients about your symptoms HB ?

As long as he doesn't identify me it doesn't really bother me.

FROST MEDIC999
1 minute ago, Harry Brown said:

As long as he doesn't identify me it doesn't really bother me.

So anyway why was you at the Docs that day HB something you want to fess up about 5555

I often talk about patients I have seen or their complaints and like him leave out names and locations ....often thought I could earn a few quid blackmailing some but likely lead me into trouble as seem to on a run currently 55555

Harry Brown
6 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

So anyway why was you at the Docs that day HB something you want to fess up about 5555

I often talk about patients I have seen or their complaints and like him leave out names and locations ....often thought I could earn a few quid blackmailing some but likely lead me into trouble as seem to on a run currently 55555

I had Dengue fever the trip before last and he ran a  fair few tests and that was what showed up. We have general chit chat about Patts, he has been there years ago. He just tells me about some funny things but "no names or pack drill"  I usually ask questions which prompts this answers 555.

WalterA
1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

Wouldn't change my mind on LBs but Walter sounds like you would?

Many women used to be Ladyboys ... It's confusing .....

Jous

I think i’d still use condom but in almost every trip i’ve used to have a regular TG who i repeat 3-4 LTs. In this case the BB temptation will be higher.

:Dance1:

WalterA
28 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

I went to my doctor and asked him to look at my dick. He asked me what was wrong with it. I said, nothing, I just thought you might want to look at it because it's so beautiful. 

(Ha ha ..... Joke I like to say ....)

Scuba+
I think i’d still use condom but in almost every trip i’ve used to have a regular TG who i repeat 3-4 LTs. In this case the BB temptation will be higher.
:Dance1:
I think guys like yourself are at risk, you kid yourself you'll use a condom, then after drinking etc etc and a regular who doesn't mind no condom the almost inevitable happens bareback, and its great, but you haven't taken PrEP, so pretty reckless