Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Taa_Saparot

Free Breakfast - April Fools Day

Taa_Saparot
Posted (edited)

Has this been mentioned already ?

Apologies, if I missed it, been busy  :unsure:

D10-T9gVAAAMbjk.jpg:large

Edited by Taa_Saparot

bukone

How good is that, so Nightwish group is paying for it 

petermik

Keep quiet about this offer guys...plenty of us expats struggling at the moment here and there,s only 300 free breakfasts to feed nearly one thousand of us,we need to keep the two week millionaires away.....khow jai mai  :Crazy1:

Ron Rat

Any 2 week millionaires will asleep unless they are on the way home.

davidge

Knowing some of the people on here they’ll be sold out by 7.20. :WhoSaw1:

SirL
2 minutes ago, davidge said:

I'm guessing there aren't 300 seats in Retox soi Lengkee, and assuming it takes more than 20mins to order, eat and get out to make that seat available for the next guy, it's difficult to see how they can sell out very quickly. 

This is a breakfast that normally costs 99B, and are guys desperate to get up early to save 99B?  What's the April 1 angle on this, because wouldn't it make more sense to NW to do all this on the first morning of the ?June Soi 6 party, maybe with added flashing lights and fireworks?    ;-)

davidge
4 minutes ago, SirL said:

I'm guessing there aren't 300 seats in Retox soi Lengkee, and assuming it takes more than 20mins to order, eat and get out to make that seat available for the next guy, it's difficult to see how they can sell out very quickly. 

This is a breakfast that normally costs 99B, and are guys desperate to get up early to save 99B?  What's the April 1 angle on this, because wouldn't it make more sense to NW to do all this on the first morning of the ?June Soi 6 party, maybe with added flashing lights and fireworks?    ;-)

It wouldn’t surprise me if some BMs are getting their disguises and doggy bags ready so they can go back and have more than one. :25:

udontony
54 minutes ago, davidge said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if some BMs are getting their disguises and doggy bags ready so they can go back and have more than one. :25:

I have a big appetite for breakfasts but think that two of those would be difficult for me to eat if it is the same as the 99 baht deal.

davidge
2 minutes ago, udontony said:

I have a big appetite for breakfasts but think that two of those would be difficult for me to eat if it is the same as the 99 baht deal.

Hence the doggy bags :P

Ru4Real
1 hour ago, davidge said:

screen_shot_2019-01-01_at_10.37.32_am.pn

"What do you mean fake beard!"

Kim Jong Il
3 hours ago, petermik said:

Keep quiet about this offer guys...plenty of us expats struggling at the moment here and there,s only 300 free breakfasts to feed nearly one thousand of us,we need to keep the two week millionaires away.....khow jai mai  :Crazy1:

No problem....I know a guy who fed 5000 people on 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

mmaaarrrkkk
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kim Jong Il said:

No problem....I know a guy who fed 5000 people on 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

Navid? or Gabor?

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

thisisdre
15 hours ago, davidge said:

B4F0924C-7516-4183-9FC7-F911A28A3714.jpeg

Barhop
16 hours ago, davidge said:

Balloon chasers will set their alarms...

Mr Wombat

Poorly thought out promotion. It will be a disaster. The staff wont be able to keep up with the 500 guys that arrive at opening time. And the other 500 throughout the day. And then everyone will bitch about it forever. 

Better to go the other way. For every bin in a Nightwish bar they get a free breakfast ticket or something like that.

If you ever want to watch a great PR disaster, watch Fyre on netflix. Absolute cockup