Jump to content

Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Taa_Saparot

Free Breakfast - April Fools Day

Recommended Posts

Taa_Saparot
Posted (edited)

Has this been mentioned already ?

Apologies, if I missed it, been busy  :unsure:

D10-T9gVAAAMbjk.jpg:large

Edited by Taa_Saparot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bukone

How good is that, so Nightwish group is paying for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petermik

Keep quiet about this offer guys...plenty of us expats struggling at the moment here and there,s only 300 free breakfasts to feed nearly one thousand of us,we need to keep the two week millionaires away.....khow jai mai  :Crazy1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Rat

Any 2 week millionaires will asleep unless they are on the way home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidge

Knowing some of the people on here they’ll be sold out by 7.20. :WhoSaw1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirL
2 minutes ago, davidge said:

Knowing some of the people on here they’ll be sold out by 7.20. :WhoSaw1:

I'm guessing there aren't 300 seats in Retox soi Lengkee, and assuming it takes more than 20mins to order, eat and get out to make that seat available for the next guy, it's difficult to see how they can sell out very quickly. 

This is a breakfast that normally costs 99B, and are guys desperate to get up early to save 99B?  What's the April 1 angle on this, because wouldn't it make more sense to NW to do all this on the first morning of the ?June Soi 6 party, maybe with added flashing lights and fireworks?    ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidge
4 minutes ago, SirL said:

I'm guessing there aren't 300 seats in Retox soi Lengkee, and assuming it takes more than 20mins to order, eat and get out to make that seat available for the next guy, it's difficult to see how they can sell out very quickly. 

This is a breakfast that normally costs 99B, and are guys desperate to get up early to save 99B?  What's the April 1 angle on this, because wouldn't it make more sense to NW to do all this on the first morning of the ?June Soi 6 party, maybe with added flashing lights and fireworks?    ;-)

It wouldn’t surprise me if some BMs are getting their disguises and doggy bags ready so they can go back and have more than one. :25:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
udontony
54 minutes ago, davidge said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if some BMs are getting their disguises and doggy bags ready so they can go back and have more than one. :25:

I have a big appetite for breakfasts but think that two of those would be difficult for me to eat if it is the same as the 99 baht deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidge
2 minutes ago, udontony said:

I have a big appetite for breakfasts but think that two of those would be difficult for me to eat if it is the same as the 99 baht deal.

Hence the doggy bags :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ru4Real
1 hour ago, davidge said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if some BMs are getting their disguises and doggy bags ready so they can go back and have more than one. :25:

screen_shot_2019-01-01_at_10.37.32_am.pn

"What do you mean fake beard!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim Jong Il
3 hours ago, petermik said:

Keep quiet about this offer guys...plenty of us expats struggling at the moment here and there,s only 300 free breakfasts to feed nearly one thousand of us,we need to keep the two week millionaires away.....khow jai mai  :Crazy1:

No problem....I know a guy who fed 5000 people on 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmaaarrrkkk
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kim Jong Il said:

No problem....I know a guy who fed 5000 people on 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

 

Navid? or Gabor?

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thisisdre
15 hours ago, davidge said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if some BMs are getting their disguises and doggy bags ready so they can go back and have more than one. :25:

 

B4F0924C-7516-4183-9FC7-F911A28A3714.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barhop
16 hours ago, davidge said:

Knowing some of the people on here they’ll be sold out by 7.20. :WhoSaw1:

Balloon chasers will set their alarms...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Wombat

Poorly thought out promotion. It will be a disaster. The staff wont be able to keep up with the 500 guys that arrive at opening time. And the other 500 throughout the day. And then everyone will bitch about it forever. 

Better to go the other way. For every bin in a Nightwish bar they get a free breakfast ticket or something like that.

If you ever want to watch a great PR disaster, watch Fyre on netflix. Absolute cockup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.