Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Christo69

Mixx Disco

Christo69

I went to Mixx disco on my last trip looking to shag a Russian freelancer.

The place was filled with Russians but it was hard to tell who was working and who was not.

No one really gave me the eye. Maybe I went too early. Anyway is there a massage place with Russians where I can get right to the point?

What are the asking prices of these Russians anyway?

per anum

A Russian massage? Is that where they marinade you in a sauna and then beat the crap out of you with a leafy branch? 

ss7ski
14 hours ago, Christo69 said:

I went to Mixx disco on my last trip looking to shag a Russian freelancer.

The place was filled with Russians but it was hard to tell who was working and who was not.

No one really gave me the eye. Maybe I went too early. Anyway is there a massage place with Russians where I can get right to the point?

What are the asking prices of these Russians anyway?

ask

secret tom

its was  crap in 2008...and now its fucking crap...lol

tpw2k3

hint: they are all freelancers

dawg73

The consensus here is that Russian girls in Pattya overcharge and underperform.  From memory, one I spoke to in Mixx a few years back quoted me 7k - not sure if that was for ST or LT, but I'm not willing to roll the dice for that kind of money.  I'd much rather take a Thai girl for no more than 2k ST (usually less) - better chance of a good performance, and even if she's a dud, you're in a lot less financial pain.

jakesonwu

I've been told by numerous people to not waste time with the Russians but if you're really really desperate to fuck a Russian bird only short time and absolutely everything negotiated before.

ricktoronto

If you hang out around 6 pm near Mike's Mexican on Thappraya Soi 5 they all come marching out of the hotels they are put up in and head downhill to WS. Maybe pick one off fresh en route. We saw maybe 20 walk past the Soho Bar on Thappraya Soi 3 last night around 7 pm. Some stunners and a lot of plain looking farm girls.

fforest

My friend took a Russian girl short time a few years ago.....After about 3 minutes of boom boom she started asking are you finished yet.. Then her phone rang and she started Yapping away in Russian ....After these distractions my friends love rod went soft....She then said do you want boom boom or not? Are you gay or what?.....Then she started looking at the watch and saying ,Look honey I dont got all day...It was all so bad he could not stop laughing...

The session was so horrible I told him it was worth the 2-3 thousand? Just for the laugh....

Edited by fforest

ss7ski

They are there for the indians, etc 

stay away unless your indian