Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

KK7

Deep Blue Z10, Sea Me Spring or Sea Me Spring Too

KK7

Hi,

I've stayed at Page 10 many times and feel like a change for my trip later this year in November. I like the location of Soi 10 so I'm looking at Deep Blue Z10, Sea Me Spring or Sea Me Spring Too. If anyone who has stayed at any of these 3 can give feedback on their stay, that would be much appreciated.

I'd like to stay in a sea view room with a decent balcony if possible so if anyone has stayed in one of these let me know what it was like.

If anyone also knows of a hotel in the same price range and in the same area which they would recommend, please let me know.

Thanks

bbbandit

I like the location of Soi 10 as well and have stayed at the Deep Blue Z10 before. Had a corner sea view room on the 7th floor. I really liked it and would definitely stay there again. New, clean, modern hotel. Nice view (would be better from the 8th floor), good sized room, large bathroom and comfy bed. Wifi was okay and breakfast across the road at Serenotel was also okay. No pool (can use the pool across the road) but the room quality more than made up for it.

I haven't stayed at Sea Me Spring or Sea Me Spring Too, but I have stayed at their newer sister hotel the Sea Me Spring Tree. While I thought it was also good, I prefer the Z10 over it.

Funnily enough I have booked in for Page 10 next month so can let you know how it compares post the renovations.

vimto66

I also like soi10, stayed at sea me too before and i liked it, not stayed at either of the others, and although bbbandit enjoyed his stay at deep blue the rooms dont look to have much storage space to me.

bbbandit... Deep blue does indeed have a pool.

bbbandit
I also like soi10, stayed at sea me too before and i liked it, not stayed at either of the others, and although bbbandit enjoyed his stay at deep blue the rooms dont look to have much storage space to me.
bbbandit... Deep blue does indeed have a pool.
I stayed there a couple of years ago not long after it opened, didn't have a pool at the time so maybe they have built one since..?

Agree on the storage front though, not a whole lot to work with!

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

vimto66
9 minutes ago, bbbandit said:

I stayed there a couple of years ago not long after it opened, didn't have a pool at the time so maybe they have built one since..?

Agree on the storage front though, not a whole lot to work with!

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

If it didnt have a pool when you stayed then thats fair enough, you can only go on the info you have, the pool must indeed have been built at a later date.

gdaf123

I've stayed at Sea Me Spring many times and Sea Me Spring Too once last year.  Sea Me Spring rooms are much larger than Too (which I believe are larger than Tree).  Both hotels are in dire need of a refresh.  There is a musky smell in each when the AC kicks on.  I stayed in Page10, but it was about 8 years ago, so I can't comment on its current condition.

I'm considering booking the Stay for my trip this year.

40 nil

The stay is a great choice was there 2years ago,nice clean hotel 

Stefano88

In all my trips to Pattaya I’ve stayed in Soi 10 because I think it’s a fantastic location. It’s right in the heart of all the action. I’ve stayed at Page 10, the stay and see me spring tree and the only one I would not book again is see me spring tree, even if the latest creation of the see me spring chain. The rooms are small, the A/C noisy and the rooms are dirty and way to expensive for what it offers. 

onlycoke
Posted (edited)

Soi 10 is since many years my preferred area, since it is very close to the beach, central shopping and many other places.

So here some ideas about some of the hotels:

Page 10, Sea mee spring and The Stay are quite similar. Normally prices ranges from 1750 to 2400, depending on the season. (except the suites rooms)

Sea mee hotels are having 3 hotels in that street, close to the beach. Sea mee spring is the oldest with the biggest rooms, sea mee spring 2 is having medium sized rooms and see mee spring 3 having the smallest rooms with stylish white interior.

There is a member card available for 300THB, which is valid for 1 year and giving a discount of 300 TBH per night!

All of them having a nice rooftop swimming pool. The view of the pool on spring 2 was breathtaking until Deep Blue Z10 was build directly in front of it. But still nice from available.

"The stay" is also good, with an amazing pool on top. Rooms on the top floors can be somehowe noisy as they have a laundry inhouse.

Serenotel directly at the beach has very stylish but incredible small (abaout 12sqm). Virtually a double bed with 40cm walkway around.

Edited by onlycoke

Jagaar

Seems the newer hotels, all have smaller rooms, where as the older ones have larger rooms but are in need of upgrades/refurbishment. Loce roof top pools with a view. I get confused when looking at the See Me Spring hotels as to which one is which

LOTTELLEE WINNA
14 hours ago, Jagaar said:

Seems the newer hotels, all have smaller rooms, where as the older ones have larger rooms but are in need of upgrades/refurbishment. Loce roof top pools with a view. I get confused when looking at the See Me Spring hotels as to which one is which

As a general rule of thumb in Pattaya, this is true. The smallest room I stayed in was Travelodge, but I still enjoyed the stay. If your stay is for only a week or two, and if you are only bringing a gal back for the night, then these modern rooms are big enough for me. However if you have (say) a GFE on the go then these rooms aren’t really big enough in my view (gals who are staying with you bring shoes, clothes, makeup etc). Another option is a guesthouse which has been modernized- eg. Boomerang huge modern suites for 1,000thb.

Jagaar

Agree if your staying for a longer period of time, and/or have a "friend" with you then you would probably appreciate more space, and even kitchen/laundry facilities.

For me I'd like a pool, queen/king bed, fridge, safe and a bit of space.

PGSTC776
Posted (edited)

I’m debating between deep blue z and sea me too again for my next trip in November myself.  

Ive actually booked both already and will cancel one soon. 

Staying for two weeks, I’m concerned about the size of the deep blue rooms.  They seem tiny, and most pictures are taken with extreme wide angle stuff that make everything look bigger... and they still look small.  

Last year I stayed at Sea Me Too for a week, and Areca Lodge for a week.  I really liked Sea Me Too.  The rooms were clean, spacious, and the ac worked well.  I didn’t really use the balcony much, but it was nice to have.  

Edited by PGSTC776

Ralphwiggumde

Does anyone  know about z10 guest policy? The sea Rooms looks great! 

vimto66
14 hours ago, PGSTC776 said:

I’m debating between deep blue z and sea me too again for my next trip in November myself.  

Ive actually booked both already and will cancel one soon. 

Staying for two weeks, I’m concerned about the size of the deep blue rooms.  They seem tiny, and most pictures are taken with extreme wide angle stuff that make everything look bigger... and they still look small.  

Last year I stayed at Sea Me Too for a week, and Areca Lodge for a week.  I really liked Sea Me Too.  The rooms were clean, spacious, and the ac worked well.  I didn’t really use the balcony much, but it was nice to have.  

Cant give any personal info on blue z as i`ve never stayed there, but i agree the rooms dont look very big and there dosnt look to be much storage space apart from a smallish wardrobe.

I`ve stayed at the sea me too and i enjoyed my stay, i cant give a fair comparison because like i say i haven`t stayed at blue z, but if i was to choose between the two i`d opt for sea me too

PGSTC776
1 hour ago, Ralphwiggumde said:

Does anyone  know about z10 guest policy? The sea Rooms looks great! 

From what I have been told:

GF, 20 and over, mixed messages on charge of 500 baht for second guest or not.  Pretty standard as far as I can tell. 

PGSTC776

I decided to go with Deep Blue Z, and cancelled the Sea Me Too booking.  I got a room with a view, so I'm hoping that offsets the lack of space a little.  I'll revisit this thread in a few months to let you all know what I thought ;-)