Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hotel Acqua - Lottellee’s 2019 Review

Garzan
10 hours ago, xc1 said:

Always book for 2 to avoid hassle. Plus at Acqua you can get a second key to keep power on when away. 

Yes, probably not needed at a Pattaya hotel, but it never hurts as just a general practice. I almost always book for two, even though I usually travel alone. And as you mention, being able to have two keycards could be handy. 

LOTTELLEE WINNA
17 hours ago, nunchuck said:

Here now. Top hotel. Very very pleased 

Glad you are enjoying it mate.

brimmy2003
On 28/05/2019 at 22:35, qqwert said:

Booked here for November, is it two separate buildings as it appears to be on Google Earth and if so how easy is it to get to the gym and pool if you are in the other building?

Based on this and other reviews ive booked for November also. 11 nights in the Deluxe room with breakfast via the book now pay later option (Due to uncertain work commitments) for 2500Bt per night. Chosen for location and quality.

Stayed at the LK Empress the previous 3 times but due to them screwing me with double charging to my account weeks after returning from Pattaya ive booked elsewhere.

31 minutes ago, brimmy2003 said:

... with double charging to my account weeks after returning from Pattaya ive booked elsewhere.

You should use a third-party reservation site (i.e. hotels.com, booking.com, expedia, Chase Ultimate Rewards portal, etc.) to mitigate such issues.

brimmy2003
38 minutes ago, 6853395 said:

You should use a third-party reservation site (i.e. hotels.com, booking.com, expedia, Chase Ultimate Rewards portal, etc.) to mitigate such issues.

I did, i used Agodo but the policy was to pay the balance at the hotel which i did using my credit card. However a few weeks after returning home i noticed they had charged a separate amount to the card also. Contacted them but no response as yet.

Sacrilicious
Posted (edited)

Was thinking of booking this hotel, but just booked 24/7. They currently have a big ass discount going on their website;

3ZqJuYT.png

It seems to be valid throughout the low season if you book now. And since I've stayed in both before, I know it's also good. With Acqua at almost twice the price, it's very hard to justify booking there. These are guest house prices. On booking.com I saw similarly low prices (but still about €50/$56 more expensive than booking through their own website). Agoda on the other hand was still quoting full price.

@LOTTELLEE WINNA : Not meaning to rain on your review. It's still spot on. :) Just thought it'd be nice to give people a heads up on the discount if they're looking for a bargain, since the two hotels are from the same owner and are very similar.

P.S.: I've booked through their website before, without a single problem. I was hesitant at first, since I usually use Agoda/booking.com. But it was a secure connection on their website and no 'suprise' charges after the fact. That said, I always use a CC with a low monthly limit when booking directly via a hotel just in case. ;)

Edited by Sacrilicious

LOTTELLEE WINNA

@Sacrilicious wow that’s a top price for 24/7. Was it exclusive or inclusive of tax and other charges....though either way, it’s still a great price. 

Sacrilicious
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

@Sacrilicious wow that’s a top price for 24/7. Was it exclusive or inclusive of tax and other charges....though either way, it’s still a great price. 

@LOTTELLEE WINNA I think it was excluding tax/service charge, but that was only a total 2k baht for 15 nights or so. And on booking.com it was still €50 more expensive, comparing to the total price on their own website. Let alone the near €130+ price jump on Agoda :o

Anyway, if it helps someone out, great. If not... well... I tried. Haha.

Edited by Sacrilicious

LOTTELLEE WINNA
15 hours ago, Sacrilicious said:

@LOTTELLEE WINNA I think it was excluding tax/service charge, but that was only a total 2k baht for 15 nights or so. And on booking.com it was still €50 more expensive, comparing to the total price on their own website. Let alone the near €130+ price jump on Agoda :o

Anyway, if it helps someone out, great. If not... well... I tried. Haha.

Good price you got there mate...it’s a fine hotel, and in a top location too.

Yagami Light

Due to your recommendations I booked there 20 nights for my first trip to Pattaya. I'm hoping for a nice stay :)

nunchuck

Liked it some much 14 nights stay. Just booked extra 4 nights 

JonnyR

Booked 17 nights at Xmas thru booking.com, €44 per night for Superior. I've asked for quiet room. Should I be more specific like Front side, Road side, Back of hotel. Which one is better?

LOTTELLEE WINNA
2 hours ago, JonnyR said:

Booked 17 nights at Xmas thru booking.com, €44 per night for Superior. I've asked for quiet room. Should I be more specific like Front side, Road side, Back of hotel. Which one is better?

I personally would ask for a front facing room. I looked at one of the rear rooms and from the balcony they were almost in touching distance of a new building opposite.