Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

jocky king

Thought I should start a NETFLIX movie ratings to 1-10 . Please only do rating and the comments about the movie , series and the documentary. 

Narcos ... 10 part series. Very good , true story about Columbia drugs war and Pablo Escobar . Was hooked ( pardon my pun 555 )  on this series .  Definitely worth to watch this series. 

9/10 

Tigers2017
10 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Thought I should start a NETFLIX movie ratings to 1-10 . Please only do rating and the comments about the movie , series and the documentary. 

Narcos ... 10 part series. Very good , true story about Columbia drugs war and Pablo Escobar . Was hooked ( pardon my pun 555 )  on this series .  Definitely worth to watch this series. 

9/10 

Saw a few of these recently on a friends television and although a bit dated they were very good. 8/10 for me. Watched the whole Peaky Blinders series from go to whoa and I was absolutely hooked. As good as Fargo in my opinion. 9.5/10 as far as I'm concerned. Hope that you get many replies for this is a worthwhile subject.

BKKBunny

Altered Carbon, The Umbrella Academy, Love Death & Robots: Great SciFi shows.  10 out of 10 for all.  

wallywest

Since you asked, the new Ricky Gervais series AFTER LIFE, was pretty great imo 8.5. Bit darker than his usual stuff (although borders on schmatlzy at times, like some other gervais series) but overall I found it quite relatable possibly  cos I’m a morbid git.

Atlas

I have just started Netflix after having a gutful of these 'great' internet boxes that try to flog off...

What a great setup, TV, phone, Tablet anywhere... Can have multiple people keeping track of their own shows. 

In no particular order all worth watching:

Roman Empire

Our Planet - Just amazing photography and how they get it amazes me !

Vikings

Sex Education - Very funny

Orange is the black

Billions - My binge watch series now :)

The Last Kingdom

Crown

Peaky Blinders - Not sure if it is coming back for another season, it ended like it would...

Blacklist

Black Sails

Sons of Anarchy

Knightfall

Californication - Unbelievable they got away with this on mainstream TV.... It's funny as A must watch !

Spartacus - Can you see a pattern :D

Norseman -  a comedy actually 

Mad Men

That will do for now :)

felix the cat

I just finished watching Friends from Collage.........staring Keegan Michael Key, Cobie Smulders & Fred Savage. (& many more)

Very funny though i would call this a ''dark comedy''....a must see! I loved it!

9/10

Rocketboy

Oh yeah nice useful topic! Thanks jockey king! 

Suburra **

Marcella

Occupied

Marseille 

Carlo & Malik

Mute

Seven Seconds 

The Bodyguard 

Trapped 

The Fall

Longmire

Wallander

jed§

Anyone mentioned 'Roma'? What a great film. It's really about how women were kept down, especially in the bygone days.They still are now, but in a different way. It's a really good story as well.  

Joethescot

The spy who fell to earth is very interesting

The Miami showband 

Narcos

After life was excellent 

Peaky blinders is good

Mossad, a interesting look into this service.

The Vietnam war, this is the most comprehensive version I have seen and very well done.

Line of Duty, one if not the best British shows in past 10 years

Bobby Sands 66 days 

Abducted in plain sight

just to name a few 

Joethescot
12 minutes ago, jed§ said:

Anyone mentioned 'Roma'? What a great film. It's really about how women were kept down, especially in the bygone days.They still are now, but in a different way. It's a really good story as well.  

Haven’t watched it yet,will download it for my plane over in May.

Who Me

What the hell is wrong with you people, have none of you seen Ozarks 10 out of 10

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Joethescot
13 minutes ago, Who Me said:

What the hell is wrong with you people, have none of you seen Ozarks 10 out of 10

Ozarks totally forgot about it, excellent TV

Geordie59

Best series I've binged on in the last couple of years in no particular order.
Vikings.
The Crown.
Peaky Blinders.
Homeland updates.
Revenge.
Ozark.
Sons of Anarchy.
Breaking Bad.
Narcos - but the subtitles were annoying.

whistlerone

Decent documentaries  i,ve watched recently

wild,wild country (indian cult that moved to America),

Sunderland  til i die

Formula 1:drive to survive

Eddie Strongman

Jous

If i have to choose one serie from Netflix i’d be Stranger Things. I love this serie. It’s fresh and offers a cool sci-fi with a lot of winks to old sci-fi. Give it a try!

DBCA1889-5743-42D4-B105-A4C933C79967.thumb.jpeg.0896b88b46d50c822073eae87501e5ee.jpeg

A friend have recommended me Peaky Blinders. I’ll take a look.

9B4D5025-0087-4568-82FD-FFBBAB25677B.thumb.jpeg.6c0a92d7e00199e6d77431891911094f.jpeg

:Dance1:

stubby

Love Death & Robots is very good

JustL
Posted (edited)

Peaky Blinders was way better than I expected. Billions, Gommorah, Narcos, Narcos-Mexico,The Crown, Big mouth  all 10/10's for me. 

Edited by JustL

stubby

And Black Mirror & Fringe are favorites.

England man

ive enjoyed= titans, punisher, daredevil, frontier, and 13 reasons why. (series)

triple frontier, the highway men, anon, the founder and siege at jadotville. (films)

Lychgate

Abducted in plain sight is a great documentary,   all the way through it I was asking myself what the actual @##K is going on with thsi family

Atlas
On 08/04/2019 at 18:30, Who Me said:

It's on my ever expanding list of things t watch ! :D

memelord

The Punisher ... This Marvel series follows a former military spec ops badass named Frank Castle as he hunts down the mystery behind his family's killers. It is, of course, full of action, drama, and a gripping story. A must watch "superhero"? show in my opinion.

8/10

Danolo
On 08/04/2019 at 00:20, Atlas said:

Billions - My binge watch series now :)

Yeah, I'm working my way through this now...You almost NEED to binge watch just to keep up to date.

Not enough nudity..

Its a great show.

masterslayer169

Netflix has several high-profile shows which are amazing like Stranger things and House of Cards. So I'm going to skip the popular ones and mention a few shows that I feel not everyone has seen. 

Black Mirror 10/10: Pretty popular, but surprising that I come across so many people that have never heard of it. It's hard to describe the show. But definitely amazing. 

Bojack Horseman 8/10: An adult cartoon, dark humour about a washed up actor. Oh, and in that universe animals and humans live together. A pretty interesting and unique show. 

Star Trek 7/10: If you're a Sci-fi fan, the new Star Trek is good. 

Altered Carbon (8/10): Another Sci-fi that is pretty good. I think someone already mentioned it, mentioning it again because its good. 

One Punch Man (9/10): Its not produced by Netflix and its an Anime. Im not a huge fan of Anime but the episodes are just 20 minute long and they are pretty funny. 

Russian Doll (7/10): A trippy series on Netflix. 

Patriot Act (7/10): Most of it is catered towards Americans and politics. Its like John Oliver's Last week tonight, and the dude who does it is pretty funny. 

Fyre (7/10): A documentary. A must-watch to understand how social media and influencers impact teal-world choices. 

Master of None (8/10): Another show about an immigrant in the US. 

You Vs Wild (10/10): Just came out. Another episode like Bandersnatch where you get to make the decisions and decide the direction of the story. 

Netflix has soooo much to watch and I dont think we'd ever run out of content. Pretty sure I've forgotten countless amazing shows that I've watched over the years. 

Jous
17 minutes ago, masterslayer169 said:

One Punch Man (9/10): Its not produced by Netflix and its an Anime. Im not a huge fan of Anime but the episodes are just 20 minute long and they are pretty funny. 

Agree, this serie is hilarious.

138DB7A6-DF20-443F-8509-4F874B6CC688.jpeg.24f43edbc0b547cee64db993638a7191.jpeg

:Dance1: