Jump to content

Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

johnny333

cheap hotel rooms low season

Recommended Posts

johnny333

Please the exceptional members info us about cheap rooms in Pattaya for the low season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petehoax

what is cheap for you? are you happy with a guesthouse? where do you want to stay? what else do you want? 
then i suggest you use google or any of the many booking suites and look a little for yourself and then come back with a more specific question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tez4life

Katesiree residence have nice rooms. Guest house above and restaurant below. Cheap too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnny333
2 hours ago, petehoax said:

what is cheap for you? are you happy with a guesthouse? where do you want to stay? what else do you want? 
then i suggest you use google or any of the many booking suites and look a little for yourself and then come back with a more specific question.

Hello dear,

I am looking for a hotel room with a private bathroom...price of around 600 THB per day... not too far from the city center

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnny333
1 hour ago, tez4life said:

Katesiree residence have nice rooms. Guest house above and restaurant below. Cheap too 

Thanks master,

Katesiree residence is very nice I think and cheap too...less of 600THB per day

I have never stayed there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whalley
Posted (edited)

R-Con Residence on Buakhau  s-curve towards the north end.

 

.

image.jpeg

image.png

Edited by Whalley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnny333

Thank you master,

It is very nice too...I see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PR1977

Try D Apartment 1 - rooms there for 600 baht a day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnny333
Posted (edited)

Thank you,

Have you stayed there? Is it nice?

 

Edited by johnny333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA

Boomerang guesthouse from 500thb a night. Here is a review I did a couple of months ago. You might also consider English Rose guesthouse.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/331112-boomerang-2019-lottellee-winna-review/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franko2018

I saw this thread a while ago and bookmarked it as looks like worth a try. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnny333
23 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Boomerang guesthouse from 500thb a night. Here is a review I did a couple of months ago. You might also consider English Rose guesthouse.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/331112-boomerang-2019-lottellee-winna-review/

Thank you sir!!! I note it :Good_Post:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnny333
22 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

I saw this thread a while ago and bookmarked it as looks like worth a try. 

 

Yes, very useful thread, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steak&co
Posted (edited)

Rooms above Smokin' Joe's in Soi Lengkee are 600 Baht a night low season (til November) and you get 10% off in both Steak & Co. & Smokin' Joe's 

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by steak&co

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovermand66

Do you have information to where i can book the room above Smoking Joe’s
Email or tel?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i_love_3somes
On 16/04/2019 at 19:50, lovermand66 said:

Do you have information to where i can book the room above Smoking Joe’s
Email or tel?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chinagardenpattaya.com

chinagardenpattaya@gmail.com

yuri the manager will answer asap

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
England man

queen Victoria Soi 6 have budget rooms 575bht. low season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.