Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

xxxjunki

African Freelancers

xxxjunki

Hey All

anyone has experience with African freelancers in Pattaya?

Prices, where to find them, are they any good?

Thanks

mlay

Already at  last 2 thread about that. 

Search for black girls.

Tinder is also a solid place.. Have 4 match from black girls here..  But still not contacted  her.

Thanks

darpra

Sadly these days the ones in Pattaya are not that good looking. Found one in tinder who was probably the best looking from the pics. But when she showed up it was the exact opposite.

rioman

Did a Madagascar one more than year ago.  She was decent enough service provider, spoke very good English,  and noted that she was still kicking around this year, but did not repeat.  Should get them at slight discount to comparative Thai offerings.  You can find them at ibar most nights.  Unless they sneaking out for visa runs think they have to be overstaying visa as saw same ones this year over more than 30day period.  

dingbat22

Black girls are very plentiful and cheap in Sosua Dominican Rep, However them and african girls have questionable hygiene habits compared to TG 

England man

ive had a few from Insomnia disco. think some still hang out at beer opposite near the disco.

Scuba+

All I see are fatties these days

mlay

Saw 2 blacks in ibar 2 days ago..  One was quite attractive but the other one...  I won't even touch her with a handglove.. ..lol

KhunChang

During few months, there use to be numerous young and cute black Girls in Bangkok in the nana area.

Enjoyed it a lot till the police crackdown around october 2017. Most of them where deported.

About Pattaya, i don't go to clubs but noticed a dozen of Black Girls on WS in the early hours of the morning.

Rate would be around 6, maybe 6.5 for the cutest and their behavior does not appeal me.

But if one want to change his pussy diet, why not ;)

Punter

I did a couple of black girls last year. They made a refreshing change after years of doing Thai girls. I hung around with one for a few days. The other one has just contacted me to say she's planning on being in Pattaya this year when I'm there too. Both girls delivered in bed.

It's true that many of the black girls in Pattaya are fat but there are a few who look great. There were at least two hanging out at the bar opposite the big tree on WS last year who stunners in my opinion.

I've been told that a lot of these girls pay a lot of money for their visas which they have to pay back at high interest rates. So it's pretty sordid. 

I heard that it's getting harder for black girls to get visas nowadays so I wonder if there'll be many, apart from overstayers, when I get there in July. I'd take a black girl before one of those cold, hard Russian bitches any day.

Nalak12

Plenty of nice ones on date sites usually 1000-1200 ST always perform ok so far. Hit up before meeting usualy better than the ones around JP late on example below but many many more available 

EC2F1946-B05F-46C1-A3CC-3BFB39FBE508.jpeg