Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
Wookiee77

View Talay 6 March 2019

Wookiee77

Just a review of View Talay 6 apartments I stayed at. 

Excellent location. Directly across the road from Pattaya Night Bazaar and next door to Central Festival shopping center. There is a rear gate to the hotel on Beach Road with swipe card so you can enter and exit beach road 24/7. 7-11 directly behind the complex next to the gate. 
24/7 security guards at the front and rear as well as inside the premises. 
The lower floor of the building has three laundromats, two small shops, two restaurants with great food at excellent prices, two massage shops (not sure about happy endings. Lady boy in one of them) and the pool. 
Over the road next to the Night Bazaar are tons of bars and restaurants. Rooms are guest friendly
I stayed in three rooms and all were clean and well appointed. The bed in one was a little hard, but I changed rooms with no problem.  
Room cleaned every morning with fresh towels and bedding. The cleaning ladies are great. Happy, friendly and hilarious.  
I booked the rooms through Pat42 on the lower floor and on Agoda. Friendly service and had zero problems or issues while there for 2 weeks. 
This is the place I will stay whenever I visit Pattaya.  
Highly recommended.

Wookiee77

One thing to check is the swipe card for the rear gate onto Beach Road during business hours. First one I got wouldn't open the gate and the office was shut. Easy enough to grab a baht bus from front of the building and go around to Beach Road. Reception changed the card for one that worked the following day. 

Wookiee77

Also forgot to mention there is an ATM on the ground floor at the front of the building too. 

petermac

Thanks for the info,staying there next month

worldpunter
21 minutes ago, Wookiee77 said:

Also forgot to mention there is an ATM on the ground floor at the front of the building too. 

What nationality is he. ? 

Wookiee77

Lol

Automatic Teller Machine. 

Coffeejunkie

Rooms are guest friendly but do they still check in at a reception desk or security? Being condo's I wouldn't think so but never sure with pattaya.

xc1

There is a security desk at the elevators where they write down/store Id’s.  Location is great but I don’t think I will stay again.  For holidays I have had better value and service at hotels.  Everyone has different wants though so I understand how it’s great for others. 

There was no calls from security though after visits if that matters to you. 

Edited by xc1
Added note RE ids

rainman333
On 16/04/2019 at 10:43, Wookiee77 said:

I personally wouldn't use it though....doesn't look secure

Wookiee77
13 minutes ago, rainman333 said:

I personally wouldn't use it though....doesn't look secure

I used it for a couple of weeks.  No problems 

rainman333
1 hour ago, Wookiee77 said:

I used it for a couple of weeks.  No problems 

the problem I have with it as anyone can install a card reader on these machines late at night when no one is there.  This machine is in perfect spot for someone to do that since it's away from the public view and no one around late in the night.