Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

vimto66

Page 10 refurb

neilri2001
On 28/04/2019 at 09:20, buzzkillaton said:

Page 10 for 40.00 is a good deal. 

Think it might be time for me to revisit Page 10 especially now that it has been refurbished. I stayed there several times and never paid less than 2000 baht a night. I was happy to pay this until my last stay when several years of just taking money without spending a baht on the room upkeep finally drove me ( and many others) away . The main thing to remember about Page 10 is that even  the smaller rooms are Very significantly bigger than the immediate competition in the Soi 10 / Soi Honey area. You've also got a fantastic massage place (VIP) right on the doorstep and a first rate dental clinic next door too. I always found the staff very courteous ( even the Ladyboy on reception ).

holonia

i choosed Adelphi hotel after reading and reading ... 

its like a new hotel... like new..  

great hotel for 35 usd. .. A nihht

vimto66
On 20/05/2019 at 09:58, holonia said:

i choosed Adelphi hotel after reading and reading ... 

its like a new hotel... like new..  

great hotel for 35 usd. .. A nihht

Stayed there a couple of years ago, good hotel and nice rooms, you will like it.

holonia

i am in Adelphi hotel now...

just great ...

vimto66

Whats the wi-fi like at Page 10, im not an heavy user, i`d just be using WhatsApp to send messages and pics to mates back home on my iphone.

buzzkillaton
16 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Whats the wi-fi like at Page 10, im not an heavy user, i`d just be using WhatsApp to send messages and pics to mates back home on my iphone.

I never had any problems. I only used it for PA, fantasy baseball lineups, and played music on youtube while banging. Never had any DCs in that time. 

Jnl
19 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Works fine, have wifi at the pool aswell.

Been using it for youtube, msg etc. It does state its shared among guests, so guessing a heavy user could slow it down.

vimto66
6 hours ago, buzzkillaton said:

I never had any problems. I only used it for PA, fantasy baseball lineups, and played music on youtube while banging. Never had any DCs in that time. 

3 hours ago, Jnl said:

Works fine, have wifi at the pool aswell.

Been using it for youtube, msg etc. It does state its shared among guests, so guessing a heavy user could slow it down.

Just what i wanted to hear, thanks chaps!