Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

LeroyMcluvin

Bangkok 112 videos

LeroyMcluvin

I think it is really simple, but high quality 4K recording without all the jittery stuff.  What do you think?

TremontTed

He's been around for a while but I still get excited when he releases a new vlog.  His hotel reviews are spot on..

Madzar

I quite like watching his videos especially his pattaya and ho chi minh city ones. His picture i so clear and he doesn't shake at all. Also hardly any wind noise. The thing I like most is he does not talk but only leaves notes down the bottom of the screen.

dnaliaht

His videos were better in the early days when YouTube and SJWs weren't restricting his videos. Apparently he's also restricted from entering Nana from past issues, so that's why he always stays outside filming the Nana hotel sign instead. I also think his original camera was a lot better quality than what he's using now. But still, he's one of the best along with Thailand Red and the Dead Farang. 

frantick

I liked his closing shot of Rain on the pole in Phuket. At least I think it was his. Too bad about YouTube, I rarely watch now.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

LeroyMcluvin
1 hour ago, dnaliaht said:

His videos were better in the early days when YouTube and SJWs weren't restricting his videos. Apparently he's also restricted from entering Nana from past issues, so that's why he always stays outside filming the Nana hotel sign instead. I also think his original camera was a lot better quality than what he's using now. But still, he's one of the best along with Thailand Red and the Dead Farang. 

I know he had a stint on Patreon for a while.  you know where you can find his uncensored/SJW-free videos

Ziplee

I watch 112 videos the most. Dead Farang is next.

tokyojoe2010
1 hour ago, LeroyMcluvin said:

I know he had a stint on Patreon for a while.  you know where you can find his uncensored/SJW-free videos

He got booted from Patreon for content issues.

KiwiScottie

I personally think he and Thailand red do the best job of filming the nightlife areas , 

production wise , they do better than the rest IMO. 

I used to watch a lot of them , but it gets a bit same same , 

mostly only watch these two now. 

thumper64

He captured me in one of the Angeles City Vlogs a few years ago.

Strolling down Walking Street with my three barfines.

Thought about getting him to cut the footage.

Naaaaaa............. They were all cute little spinners!

sabato
On 28/04/2019 at 06:24, dnaliaht said:

His videos were better in the early days when YouTube and SJWs weren't restricting his videos. 

Why would you use the term SJW in this context?

Can you explain to me where opposition to shitting on peoples privacy ends, and being a SJW begins?

Queef_Sniffer
23 minutes ago, sabato said:

Can you explain to me where opposition to shitting on peoples privacy ends, and being a SJW begins?

SJW in the context of all “do-gooders” with a holier than thou attitude that feel it’s their responsibility to make the world a sterile, dystopian, boring place to live in - that conforms to their world view.

Btw, you can’t shit on people’s privacy in the public realm, like if they’re out walking in public. If you’re filming them in the privacy of their hotel room without their knowledge - that’s we’re shitting on their privacy ends. 

@Bangkok112 I know you read this forum, and my message to you is this. Keep doing your thing, I enjoy your videos. Furthermore, I hope I finally make it into one of your vids. I always watch to see myself, but sadly never do. I hope I finally do on my next trip.  Lastly, where does the number 112 come from?  Did you like the musical group 112?  Just wondering, and thanks. I know you prefer your anonymity, but I hope I get to meet you one day and buy you a beer. Cheers brother. :Cheers9:

Frang
47 minutes ago, Queef_Sniffer said:

Btw, you can’t shit on people’s privacy in the public realm, like if they’re out walking in public. If you’re filming them in the privacy of their hotel room without their knowledge - that’s we’re shitting on their privacy ends. 

If you sneak to within a couple of meters of someone. You video them with a hidden camera and record what they are saying. You then upload the video to YouTube. You are shitting on their privacy. You are a piece of shit.

sabato
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Queef_Sniffer said:

SJW in the context of all “do-gooders” with a holier than thou attitude that feel it’s their responsibility to make the world a sterile, dystopian, boring place to live in - that conforms to their world view.

Since when was the definition of 'do gooder' stretched to include anyone who tried to protect their rights? What is legal, is neither a good nor sufficient baseline for what is acceptable behavior (though it arguably comes under the legal banner of harassment when you zoom in on subjects as Thailand Red does). An example was even given of Nana Plaza legally protecting their premises, how is that related to SJW? It's just common sense, it hurts their business, so they stop it. Are you an SJW for objecting to (technically legal) call center scams that prey on old people?

The irony here, is you are fitting the canonical definition of SJW. Being a vlogger SJW/white knight - trying to promote a safe space for vloggers that invade peoples private space, as you seem to think they're incapable of dealing with that criticism themselves. 

Edited by sabato

kalleh666

I think his "obey your master" video is the best commercial for Pattaya ever made and very hard to beat! 

dnaliaht
15 hours ago, sabato said:

@sabato SJWs originally were labeled due to political correctness gone amuck (hence Social Justice Warrior). It has nothing to do with someone complaining about being recorded in a video on Walking Street. Some wish to combine the two, but that's not what it was intended for. To give an example of an SJW in the context I used it in, it would be Bangkok112 posting a video of some BGs on Walking Street or in a bar and then the SJW takes offense and reports the video to YouTube because the girls are too revealing or they think it's human trafficking. Another example, some    vlogger makes a comment in a video that he doesn't believe in abortion, gay marriage, or pick anything, and an SJW takes personal offense and either tries to get the video removed or goes crazy in the comments. That's a SJW, but it goes much further than just YouTube. It's basically people thinking they can police everyone else with their own distorted views that look to reduce the offensiveness which is totally subjective. You and I would just blow it off if we were offended, but the SJW makes it their life's work to make you submit to what they perceive as acceptable. 

sabato
6 hours ago, dnaliaht said:

@sabato SJWs originally were labeled due to political correctness gone amuck (hence Social Justice Warrior). It has nothing to do with someone complaining about being recorded in a video on Walking Street. Some wish to combine the two, but that's not what it was intended for. To give an example of an SJW in the context I used it in, it would be Bangkok112 posting a video of some BGs on Walking Street or in a bar and then the SJW takes offense and reports the video to YouTube because the girls are too revealing or they think it's human trafficking. Another example, some    vlogger makes a comment in a video that he doesn't believe in abortion, gay marriage, or pick anything, and an SJW takes personal offense and either tries to get the video removed or goes crazy in the comments. That's a SJW, but it goes much further than just YouTube. It's basically people thinking they can police everyone else with their own distorted views that look to reduce the offensiveness which is totally subjective. You and I would just blow it off if we were offended, but the SJW makes it their life's work to make you submit to what they perceive as acceptable. 

I do not believe people are reporting the videos out of some sense of duty to protect the girls. At least not most of the time. They're reporting the videos out of personal self interest, as they don't want details of their hobby published to the world.

It's like recording a video of drug dealers (or even just general legal gang activities) in the Bronx, and noting the subjects are not too happy. To label them SJW's for trying to shut down your recording is absurd. They just don't want their activities recorded.

PC is meant to be for things that would be otherwise harmless if someone had thick skin. It doesn't matter how thick your skin is if the wrong person sees the video, it can land you in hot water. I don't think it's appropriate to call this PC gone amuck, it has real world impacts. This is a form of doxxing, and similarly opposition to doxxing has nothing do with PC.

Mr. Majestyk
On 10/06/2019 at 02:55, Queef_Sniffer said:

@Bangkok112 I know you read this forum, and my message to you is this. Keep doing your thing, I enjoy your videos. Furthermore, I hope I finally make it into one of your vids. I always watch to see myself, but sadly never do. I hope I finally do on my next trip.  Lastly, where does the number 112 come from?  Did you like the musical group 112?  Just wondering, and thanks. I know you prefer your anonymity, but I hope I get to meet you one day and buy you a beer. Cheers brother. :Cheers9:

Mongers caught on video aside, what about the working girls on the videos? Filmed without their permission or even knowing. Is that okay?

I would guess that most of the working girls would prefer that the entire world doesn't know what they do for a living. Discussing them on a small, somewhat closed forum is one thing, but putting them on a video on the world's most popular homegrown video website with a zillion viewers is another. 

Personally I just couldn't secretly film the ladies. It would just be so creepy in so many ways. 

Showerbeersx
Mongers caught on video aside, what about the working girls on the videos? Filmed without their permission or even knowing. Is that okay?
I would guess that most of the working girls would prefer that the entire world doesn't know what they do for a living. Discussing them on a small, somewhat closed forum is one thing, but putting them on a video on the world's most popular homegrown video website with a zillion viewers is another. 
Personally I just couldn't secretly film the ladies. It would just be so creepy in so many ways. 

These guys do it cause they love thailand so much and want to stay, but have zero respect for Thai people. They could careless what damage their videos could do to girls. Bkk112 videos are all done by the same bars across from the nana car park, he films guys interactions with girls there and its clear as day who they are. Won’t be hard for the one guy who gets burnt by one of his videos to find him. Waitresses and bar girls have good memories and a few baht and a bit of investigating wouldn’t be hard to find him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nzwolfgang

They don’t fucking love Thailand they love the money from youtube that let’s them stay in Thailand and make a living.  That Thailand Red guy has got 200,000 plus subscribers.  He must be making at least $1,000 a month from views.  

After the Chuck Wow thing last week I’ve unsubscribed from ALL those hidden camera/nightlife vlogs.   Guys like Sean, Kev, No Time 2beSad etc, different story.  They give information and don’t go around filming people without consent.  

Showerbeersx
They don’t fucking love Thailand they love the money from youtube that let’s them stay in Thailand and make a living.  That Thailand Red guy has got 200,000 plus subscribers.  He must be making at least $1,000 a month from views.  
After the Chuck Wow thing last week I’ve unsubscribed from ALL those hidden camera/nightlife vlogs.   Guys like Sean, Kev, No Time 2beSad etc, different story.  They give information and don’t go around filming people without consent.  

Nobody is doing that for a measly $1000 a month if they didn’t love doing it in Thailand. Thailand red even posted in here thats why he started doing it.

Mr. Majestyk
1 hour ago, Showerbeersx said:

These guys do it cause they love thailand so much and want to stay, but have zero respect for Thai people. They could careless what damage their videos could do to girls. Bkk112 videos are all done by the same bars across from the nana car park, he films guys interactions with girls there and its clear as day who they are. Won’t be hard for the one guy who gets burnt by one of his videos to find him. Waitresses and bar girls have good memories and a few baht and a bit of investigating wouldn’t be hard to find him.

Yeah, that's a whole other issue in of itself. Personally I have nobody to answer to. I don't have to explain my actions to anyone. I'm not married anymore and totally unattached. My business is my business, but at the same time I wouldn't be keen on some dude secretly filming me without my permission or knowledge while I interact with the working girls in Thailand. I'm not ashamed of it, but it's nobody else's business but my own and I'm not there for the filmmaker's or anyone else's amusement. If I were to discover while it was occurring that I was being secretly filmed I wouldn't be too happy with the filmmaker. Some of my friends that frequent Thailand are way less turn the other cheek than I. If they caught some dude secretly filming them, things would get ugly. 

dnaliaht
Posted (edited)
On 11/06/2019 at 00:33, sabato said:

I do not believe people are reporting the videos out of some sense of duty to protect the girls. At least not most of the time. They're reporting the videos out of personal self interest, as they don't want details of their hobby published to the world.

It's like recording a video of drug dealers (or even just general legal gang activities) in the Bronx, and noting the subjects are not too happy. To label them SJW's for trying to shut down your recording is absurd. They just don't want their activities recorded.

PC is meant to be for things that would be otherwise harmless if someone had thick skin. It doesn't matter how thick your skin is if the wrong person sees the video, it can land you in hot water. I don't think it's appropriate to call this PC gone amuck, it has real world impacts. This is a form of doxxing, and similarly opposition to doxxing has nothing do with PC.

I don't agree. One of the reasons a lot of vloggers went to Patreon when the YouTube demonetization started  (other than pay to watch) was that their videos were getting flagged for inappropriate content that not only included YouTube's own SJW algorithms, but actual SJWs on YouTube reporting the videos as well. SJWs are imbedded wholesale on YouTube and Twitter looking to report Thailand bloggers who show too much, and that happens to be women dancing in bars that they either perceive to be too scandalous or involved in shady practices like sex trafficking. BMs trying to hide what goes on aren't doing the reporting on a large scale to make a difference, at least not to the effect some chick in the US searching for Thailand videos scrolls across BK112s video and gets offended and hits the report button. 

Edited by dnaliaht