Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sukebe24

Mongering in Brazil

Sukebe24

So i want to plan a trip to Brazil and have been poking around the internet for a forum on Rio similar to this forum but haven't had much luck.  This site was super informative and useful in helping me figure things out for Thailand.  So i hoping to find something similar for Rio.  I might have found one but it's not in English so it's a bit hard to navigate.  Can anyone recommend a site/forum?

Thanks!

gmoule

Following aswell as im hoping for a trip to brazil within next 12 months 

robert

International sex guide has some information on Brazil as it does for every country

I was there in 2004 and 2005 and stayed in Hotel California in the middle of Copacabana, right next to Marriott almost as nice and a lot cheaper

Bira

I would suggest, if possible, to also spend some of your trip in São Paulo. 

fostraswift

Fortaleza  is meant to be good

" Like it or not, Fortaleza has grown into the Brazilian gringo prostitution capital. (At least by repuatation. Rio arguably wins in absolute figures.) Many foreigners, especially Europeans, fly in on charters with this as the main attraction "

Edited by fostraswift

Piece Corp

I spent 2 weeks in Rio de Janeiro in 1995.  Help Disco was the place for freelancers but I think it's closed now.  They had clubs you could get a BJ at your table while watching a lesbian show and they also had gogo bars where you could bar fine girls.  I found this one and brought her back to my room. 

PICT0014.thumb.JPG.f00529104ab14a766fad651b1312bab5.JPG

PICT0007.thumb.JPG.2c09b00c2a0d1fdc34c3e164836fe237.JPG

rioman

Help Disco went away in 2009 or 10 - I have not been there since.  Not sure about Barbarellas(this was club in Copa that more of a barfining type place).  Think some of that action moved north up towards Balcony bar at junction of Copacabana and princessa Isabella from what friends who live there say.   I am sure the Termas action is still there.  You can be sure that anywhere in Brazil there are girls to fuck and they love it.   Think bigger issue in Brazil now compared to what it used to be is cost.  If costs in Brazil were anywhere close to what they are in Thailand I would be back there in a heartbeat as really had good times there for number of years.  

Caymandiver
KhunChang

Antimalwarebyte has detected trojan on at least one of the 2 english links... :(

Edited by KhunChang

Caymandiver
Antimalwarebyte has detected trojan on at least one of the 2 english links... :(

The Monger Network site is primarily for Medellin Colombia but has plenty of trip reports from around the world. They tend to be a not as recent but still informative. The site administrator knows about the malware but hasn’t done anything about it for over a year. It still remains a great source of information if you don’t mind the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thailoverjason

Always wanted to try Brazil, not sure about the safety tho. Heard some bad stories from friends. Guess I wont know until I try