Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Petesie

Need New Kitchen!

Petesie

Hi fellas,

We've just bought a house over the Darkside but it has a Thai kitchen; can anyone personally recommend a good value outlet for kitchens/fitting?

I did check out Home Pro/Index/Bann & Beyond but considered them pricey and not a great range.

Look forward to some feedback. :wink:

batman123

Bought mine from Boonthavorn on Sukumvit.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Boonthavorn/@12.9394961,100.9015291,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295f75a591f93:0x7d9e4ef53b0bda1a!8m2!3d12.9394961!4d100.9021222?hl=en&authuser=0

Good selection of kitchens, good kitchen planner (Pat) and kept to timescales.

LOTTELLEE WINNA
13 hours ago, batman123 said:

Bought mine from Boonthavorn on Sukumvit.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Boonthavorn/@12.9394961,100.9015291,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295f75a591f93:0x7d9e4ef53b0bda1a!8m2!3d12.9394961!4d100.9021222?hl=en&authuser=0

Good selection of kitchens, good kitchen planner (Pat) and kept to timescales.

Boonthavorn is real quality, outstanding choice - top Western type goods ....however I think the OP will find it pricier than HomePro.

We got our kitchen in Index...pretty decent quality IMO. We bought this mid range kitchen. It’s 4 years old and wearing pretty well.

34DDB56D-1C86-4367-AE5B-7DC4D1845A05.jpeg

batman123
Just now, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Boonthavorn is real quality, outstanding choice - top Western type goods ....however I think the OP will find it pricier than HomePro.

We got our kitchen in Index...pretty decent quality IMO. We bought this mid range kitchen. It’s 4 years old and wearing pretty well.

34DDB56D-1C86-4367-AE5B-7DC4D1845A05.jpeg

Priced up kitchens in Homepro, Index and Boonthavorn. Index was by far the most expensive for me. Found Boonthavorn to be mid range, also had the most choice. Finally chose a kitchen that was Thai style, concrete frame with units inserted.

LOTTELLEE WINNA
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, batman123 said:

Priced up kitchens in Homepro, Index and Boonthavorn. Index was by far the most expensive for me. Found Boonthavorn to be mid range, also had the most choice. Finally chose a kitchen that was Thai style, concrete frame with units inserted.

Glad you found a kitchen to suit. Our experiences are very different, I have only been in Boonthavorn in Udon and I was blown away by the quality and choice of western goods. The prices were reflective of the high quality. Now, I didn’t know they did Thai goods also, thanks I have learned something.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Petesie

Cheers fellas, appreciate the response. :wink:

dannyth

IKEA is another good option if you can put it together - if not they will do it for you for a fee

My Kitchen is from Index - but really wish I had done the ikea one now