Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

jiml

LLT Rates

jiml

If you have a lady who does not work bar staying with you for a month or more, what would be a reasonable rate. Do not want to be a cheap charlie, but also do not want to be overpaying. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Showerbeersx

Probably LT is 2000baht a day, offer her 1000-1500baht.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranovertheborder
Posted (edited)

I presume its all expenses paid for the girl, you buying food and drink and entertainment for the girl so I would say 30000 baht for the month 

Edited by Ranovertheborder

duffMaster
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Ranovertheborder said:

I presume its all expenses paid for the girl, you buying food and drink and entertainment for the girl so I would say 30000 baht 

Everyone is different and there are not set rates...but I agree 30000 seems fair and you foot the bill for the rest.

Don’t wait and pay her everything the last day, there are girls that do get fucked over and she can be angry if you don’t giver her money.. pay her regularly, she probably need money for herself anyway if she stay with you for a month and she might want to send money home. 

Edited by duffMaster

Skent

If I have a lady for a week+ I normally pay 1000 per day and if she was good with no dramas then I would give her a few thousand tip at the end of her stay.

like others have said, I normally pay her every 2-3 days, mainly because I don’t like paying large sums of money at the end lol.

LeoTex
1 hour ago, Ranovertheborder said:

I presume its all expenses paid for the girl, you buying food and drink and entertainment for the girl so I would say 30000 baht for the month 

I agree with you.

If she is not working in a bar 1,000 baht per day is more than a fair price.

LeoTex

Ziplee

1k sounds fair. Pay her Daily. If it goes bad, you don't lose any pre-paid money.

Bonkabit

Day One, give her 5000 THB in cash, a good sweetener. Day Two, no payment. Day Three onward, one thousand per day into her handbag after breakfast.

You will get the inevitable request, 'Please give me money for all the next week now because...'

Answer is 'No'.

Plus occasional presents: shoes, clothing etc.

Last day. Consider 'Do I want to see her again next trip?'

If 'Yes', then perhaps another sweetener. If 'No', kiss and goodbye.

I have done this with two different TG's. Worked fine.

MaiMeSatang

Give only 10000 for one day.  Not a single satang more.

Don't let her take a piss.

Thank you ka...I mean bro.

dodogal

1K per day sounds reasonable..considering the food n shopping that comes along with the stay...which you will be handling it...

CHEERS... :Chokdee5:

NorCalKid
Posted (edited)

Most guys I know paying 12-15k a month.  Long term GF arrangement not 1 month only.  20 YO stunner-mature lady taking care.  

Edited by NorCalKid

per anum
5 hours ago, duffMaster said:

Everyone is different and there are not set rates...but I agree 30000 seems fair and you foot the bill for the rest.

Don’t wait and pay her everything the last day, there are girls that do get fucked over and she can be angry if you don’t giver her money.. pay her regularly, she probably need money for herself anyway if she stay with you for a month and she might want to send money home. 

This is the best advise, I would perhaps give her 1000 each day and a bonus at the end of the trip, I am an LLT person so know this play very well. 

chris2004

30k is a lot especially if you are covering all the meals, drinks, accommodation. Unless she is a popular girl i doubt she would make anywhere near that from normal barfines in a month.

gusincebu
30k is a lot especially if you are covering all the meals, drinks, accommodation. Unless she is a popular girl i doubt she would make anywhere near that from normal barfines in a month.
I agree , but this girl would make 0 in barfines cos she's not a bar girl.

Presuming she's got a normal job and is taking time off from that , it's probably more like a salary of around 15k that needs to be recompensed. ( + Tip )

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Ranovertheborder
27 minutes ago, chris2004 said:

30k may seem a lot but its 1000 baht a day, the OP also has to pay an amount that will ensure the girl is motivated to give him a good time, would she be motivated for 15k a month? I doubt it very much, as others have said drip feed the money throughout the month and I am sure she will be happy. 

markytee

If she doesn't work in a bar she might feel insulted if you offer her money. If she doesn't work in a bar where does she get her money to survive?

I picked up a girl who works in real estate from ibar a few years ago and after having sex in the morning  I went to give her 1000b for her time, she threw  it at me and said who do you think I am a prostitute and stormed out of the hotel room.

duffMaster
37 minutes ago, gusincebu said:

I agree , but this girl would make 0 in barfines cos she's not a bar girl.

Presuming she's got a normal job and is taking time off from that , it's probably more like a salary of around 15k that needs to be recompensed. ( + Tip )

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

So why would she be content with the same money she make elsewhere ? Money in one form or another is the reason they all do it instead of having low end jobs. 

duffMaster
15 minutes ago, markytee said:

If she doesn't work in a bar she might feel insulted if you offer her money. If she doesn't work in a bar where does she get her money to survive?

I picked up a girl who works in real estate from ibar a few years ago and after having sex in the morning  I went to give her 1000b for her time, she threw  it at me and said who do you think I am a prostitute and stormed out of the hotel room.

Let’s assume and hope that the OP has not lured the girl and fed her some bullshit of boyfriendhood and eternal love, what is then the girls motivation to stay with him ?

markytee
3 minutes ago, duffMaster said:

Let’s assume and hope that the OP has not lured the girl and fed her some bullshit of boyfriendhood and eternal love, what is then the girls motivation to stay with him ?

The op wants to stay with her for a month, that's boyfriendhood to me. Otherwise for the money he would be paying her he could get a different girl every night.

duffMaster
19 minutes ago, markytee said:

The op wants to stay with her for a month, that's boyfriendhood to me. Otherwise for the money he would be paying her he could get a different girl every night.

What do you think triggers girls to sleep with you for a month if there are no future for something more ? 

Its not about him and his fuck habits it’s about her motivation to stay with the OP assuming he is not feeding her BS. 

kenshinsh
52 minutes ago, duffMaster said:

What do you think triggers girls to sleep with you for a month if there are no future for something more ? 

Its not about him and his fuck habits it’s about her motivation to stay with the OP assuming he is not feeding her BS. 

They have to be hoping for something more to develop, that or his really amazing in bed ...555

gusincebu
So why would she be content with the same money she make elsewhere ? Money in one form or another is the reason they all do it instead of having low end jobs. 
Couple of answers to that :

Firstly ..i did inc + tip , in my comment , so i wasnt suggesting that she get only an amount equal to her salary .

But even if she did .
She wouldnt have to go to the office, shop, factory ,kitchen or whereever she works , 10/12 hours a day ,6 days a week.
And also enjoy the other benefits of living that would come along with the arrangement .

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Machinations

Free food/clothes, free accommodation and easy money comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dalef65
6 hours ago, MaiMeSatang said:

Give only 10000 for one day.  Not a single satang more.

Don't let her take a piss.

Thank you ka...I mean bro.

If you're paying her that much, she will happily wet herself.:o

markytee
2 hours ago, duffMaster said:

Have you ever heard of love?