Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

jiml

LLT Rates

ricktoronto
7 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

After 3 pages, no one has given the OP the only true answer to his question.

Considering, he's the only one who knows what she looks like, her age, her employment status, her family obligations, her location, her bad or good habits, or any other particulars. 

The only real answer is:  UP TO YOU! 

Here is an idea. Ask her. If she says 60,000B a month then it's a money play and anything less will harbour resentment.

If she asks 15,000 for a whole month agree but give her 2-3,000 extra a week at random times which will be welcome and a nice thing to do. If it's under 10,000 a month something does not make sense. 

Frankly unless someone is living there I think the LLT thing, which I made the mistake of doing twice, actually, is a bad idea. Whatever you agree upon, there's leakage, emergency this and that, shoes, clothes, friends, drinks, it just rises like a hot air balloon. 

You could graph time and decreasing sex and fun with a linear equation as you pass oodles of hotter girls who would bang you for that same 1,000-1,500 a day with the bonus of after 30 days you had fun with 30 girls vs. one. 

KhunChang
7 hours ago, duffMaster said:

Do you think a they choose a life on their back to make ends meet or do they do it to have a better life ?. In the end it’s up to you and what the girl accept, but you fool yourself thinking that the girls are happy with a 7/11 salary selling their pussy.

I am not fooling myself, just giving my opinion about the impossibilty for a Thai girl to live on 12-15K baht.

As i said  before i'd give 20K.

If there is a special situation that would really  put the girl in the need of more money i'd give up to 30K and i'd stop here, whatever the hundreds of thousands baht people thinks she could  make in a gogo. 

But that's just me.

jiml

Thank you all. I do plan to ask her. The reason for asking was to be in the same ball park. I will probably get the up to you. But have an idea  now.

Imlooking4fun
4 hours ago, jiml said:

Thank you all. I do plan to ask her. The reason for asking was to be in the same ball park. I will probably get the up to you. But have an idea  now.

She will probably start high and hopefully there will be some wiggle room .Personally l wouldn’t go too low on your opening counter bid  Thais don’t like losing face .1000 a day is fair,but up to you in the end 

FarangKiNok
On 17/05/2019 at 20:34, MaiMeSatang said:

Some girls do well.  If they can 2 or 3 k st most days then they do well.  Those are a tiny minority.  Most girls make not much.  Salaries are shit.  Go to the average bar on the average day, there are little or no customers really.  80% of agogo have only a few customers at a time.  Most don't barfine. I'm not saying any doom and gloom shit.  Places that do well do well.  The rest, they are fighting for scraps most of the year.

People think that girls are up and down the stairs all day on Soi 6. No.  There is a quota.  Like any job.  Why does a job have a kpi? So they can cut your salary.  If the bars were doing well they wouldn't be looking to cut cost at every opportunity.  If the girls were doing well they wouldn't be fucking you or me for what 20 or 30 bucks I'd have thought.

There are a few girls who look fucking hot and they make some serious money.  There is also an advertising campaign trying to recruit girls for the best and busiest bars on Soi 6 claiming an average monthly income of 40000.  By the time you exclude the top and bottom earners the average girl is making maybe 25000-35000 a month if she is lucky.  It is significantly more than what she would make at home.  But by no means big money.  

I always overpay tbh.  I'm no white knight.  But these girls have a hard job that doesn't pay well in reality.  People that say the girls all make a fortune and they are money hungry or greedy etc.  Its not right. It's a difficult, boring, mentally draining job.  I don't think you can put a price on what these women offer us.  But we do.  And it's probably lower than it should be.  

Sorry for the rant.

You need to take into account that the majority of the TGs have (several) sponsors and that working online grants extra income. If the girls only income stream was bar work they would not be doing so well. Like the girl “bay” she will have several guys fucking her for 7K each week. That is not including ad hoc income.

jayfx
On 16/05/2019 at 10:38, FarangKiNok said:

LLT is sooo expensive ! It’s not the out of pocket cash expenses, it’s all the other things, the hidden costs, that will break the bank.

I have done this exorcise. Easy 5k per day. Drinks, shopping, meals, flowers, tips, bottle service, food for friends etc + cash to her.

Food for friends, shopping, flowers...? It can be expensive but it doesn't have to be. You certainly don't have to take her shopping and pay for all her friend's meals.

Some (not all) p4p girls will try and squeeze all they can out of a customer but you don't have to bend over for them and these are not hidden costs.

MaiMeSatang
7 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

You need to take into account that the majority of the TGs have (several) sponsors

Not sure about that.  I'm sure many have but I don't think a majority is realistic.  Not saying any more on the subject,  it would just be pointless speculation.  Maybe the tourist authority have some numbers on it? Lol

jayjo
7 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

You need to take into account that the majority of the TGs have (several) sponsors and that working online grants extra income. If the girls only income stream was bar work they would not be doing so well. Like the girl “bay” she will have several guys fucking her for 7K each week. That is not including ad hoc income.

Im not so sure about all the Sponsors, sure some good looking might  have 3 sponsors, but no way that like 30% of the Girls in the 6 are sponsored.

Many Soi6 girls are happy to get barfined every other Day, Soi6 is not that Busy especially in Lowseason. I saw it myself on my lazy days sitting 5 hours in the same Bars.

rickyroo
1 hour ago, jayjo said:

Im not so sure about all the Sponsors, sure some good looking might  have 3 sponsors, but no way that like 30% of the Girls in the 6 are sponsored.

Many Soi6 girls are happy to get barfined every other Day, Soi6 is not that Busy especially in Lowseason. I saw it myself on my lazy days sitting 5 hours in the same Bars.

Yeh,  I  think some posters seriously inflate or over estimate Soi 6 girls earnings by way of no's of customers and sponsors.

As in anything, some girls are doing well, the great majority?.

Unless their accountant posts, we'll never know the average.

Ranovertheborder

I'm surprised that some board members are under the impression that the majority of these girls are sponsored, this is just not true, yes there are some that get lucky but these are the exception rather than the rule, add on that most sponsors are very short lived and tend to stop sending once the blood has returned to their brain from their cocks. 

I have known and still know a lot of girls from P4P that never got sponsored and in conversation with a lot of ex bargirls up in issan the stories they tell are of struggling to get enough to live on and send home rather than the vision of everyone in P4P is making a fortune. 

It's their dream to get sponsored, in the majority of cases it's bullshit and does not happen. 

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, Ranovertheborder said:

I'm surprised that some board members are under the impression that the majority of these girls are sponsored, this is just not true, yes there are some that get lucky but these are the exception rather than the rule, add on that most sponsors are very short lived and tend to stop sending once the blood has returned to their brain from their cocks. 

I have known and still know a lot of girls from P4P that never got sponsored and in conversation with a lot of ex bargirls up in issan the stories they tell are of struggling to get enough to live on and send home rather than the vision of everyone in P4P is making a fortune. 

It's their dream to get sponsored, in the majority of cases it's bullshit and does not happen. 

You are absolutely correct, and completely wrong.

It is true that only a fraction of the ladies are sponsored.

It is also true that the majority of ladies who are desireable to us are sponsored.

BTW, bargirls lie. Not just to us, but also their friends, family and boyfriends. They understate or overstate their wealth based on the audience.

Edited by Explorer8939

Dalef65
On 17/05/2019 at 10:46, rickyroo said:

I also think you confuse them the wsy you communicate e.g 

Using k to indicate a thousand, we know what you mean but does she?, why use it, why not write the number 000 as a thousand, then you know she understands. 

Why use $, what purpose does this serve. 

You don't help yourself

Spot on. Totally agree.

Add to that he uses the phrase "a bit dear...?"

Now we know "dear" in this context means expensive, but I'm willing to bet the girl doesn't. Hence her response "what mean".

When writing to girls that may have limited English, you do have to be careful what you say.

As for the 7000 she asks for, it's been said many times on the forum. If you ask a girl for a price on the internet, she will likely be tempted to give you an over inflated quote.

And that's exactly what she did.

Edited by Dalef65