Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

kiev freak

I give ld But girl sit with other client

kiev freak
Posted (edited)

Hi. I am in Koh Chang. I was slowly riding motobike and looking bars to find a girl. Then I was passing in front of a bar and I slowed down and 2 girls come to my bike and persuaded me to go inside.  They  kissed and hugged me when I was out of bar , at motorbike.  these 2 girls was sitting alone at bar. They didn’t have clients when I saw them.  I chose a girl , just went inside and said her to come and sit with me.Gave her a ld. and she just sat with me 2-3 minutes and then went other table and started to sit with other guys.her beer and my soda was almost full.  I waited for 5 minutes and then pay the bill and go away. 

At bar there Were 2 groups of Thai men. 2 Thai men sat in one table and 3 Thai men was sitting at another table.and there were other girls on their table.  The girl I gave ld after 2-3 minutes just went other table and sit with them.  

I went many bars before and I can tell I never see Thai men sit at beer bars. They usually Prefer  karaoke bars. And the bar I went had a room for karaoke. Maybe this is a karaoke bar but its setup was just like a normal beer bar ( girls waiting outside , bar is completely open, pink lights ). there was no karaoke at the moment when I was in  bar.  Everybody was just sitting  and drinking Just like a normal beer bar.  karaoke bars are closed with black glasses and usually   not possible to  see inside  from outside. I have never seen this situation in my life before. I am not stupid to argue with people, especially with Thai people  in a bar on a  silent and dark road 03.00 am. Just paid and went away but wtf ? 

Edited by kiev freak

markytee

The girl was just doing her job, she gets paid to entice  customers in the bar and if she gets a ld bought it's a bonus.

kiev freak
Posted (edited)

But this is normal ? She even didn’t touch her beer and just left it and went other table ? Normally girls finish their ld, ask more and if answer is no , they go. And I didn’t insist her to drink beer , it was her decision to order beer. 

Edited by kiev freak

Machinations

It's up to her really. She got a customer buy a drink and a LD at 3 am so I guess she did her job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kenshinsh

shit like that happens sometimes, situation a bit weird, girls with clients usually don't try to find a new ones if they already got one, but can happen i guess. Usually what i see is some girls trying to juggle several clients with LDs at the same time at popular gogos.

Ranovertheborder

In the grand scale of things it's not really that bad, she got a drink and made about £1 for herself, if a girl decides to move on that's usually a sign that she is not into you for whatever reason, move on and get another girl somewhere else. 

kiev freak
Posted (edited)

Thanks for replies. As far as I understand from replies , this is normal. 

Edited by kiev freak

tez4life

I don't buy a lady drink straight away, I'll have them sit and chat with me for a good 10 minutes first and suss out the vibe, then if all good and she's chatty I'll offer her a lady drink for more of her time 

Dr No

Did she drink her LD / take it with her to the other table / leave it with you at your table? 

Personally, if a girl leaves a beer behind and goes and joins someone else, I’d drink the beer, check bin and leave, no big deal, no drama just move on. 

Coffeejunkie

Maybe one of the thai guys was boyfriend 

per anum

Perhaps when you walked into a bar with locals, you should have second guessed your intention to take a seat!

Jous

It’s not cool but it happens. There are not written rules about all this stuff so just move to another place and don’t come back to that bar.

:Dance1:

jocky king

Accept the fate and move on   .... we gotta remember the world doesn’t resolves around you . Lucky , you only bought a one LD not many . 

talung66

LD please

ShaneFalco

You should have called the BIB and had her pay you back the money for the beer, plus 50K for loss of face...

Slugger
8 hours ago, Coffeejunkie said:

Maybe one of the thai guys was boyfriend 

100% boyfriend but it´s only cost one beer to find it out. 

If it happenings early in the evening it would be strange, but 3 am they try to suck out the last money is my guess.

jayjo
Posted (edited)

Why is the consent in this forum its ok if the Girl is pulling shit like this oO. No Wonders you get ripped off if you act so Pussywhipped and saying its no big deal if she just fucks off after accepting a LD. Thats like 4€ for nothing in return, normal Thais have to work Manual labor for 2 Hours to make this amount of Money.

Rule of Thumb: a Ladydrink gives you atleast 15Minutes to vet the Girl, nothing more nothing less period.

If i were you i would talk to the Mamasan, and if they refuse to give the ld price back i would never stay there again and would warn everyone from this ripoff bar

Edited by jayjo

bukone

Shit I would have thought a Koh Chang beer bar wouldn’t be like a gogo in Pattaya, seems a bit strange that happened in a beer bar.

Mognam
15 hours ago, kiev freak said:

it isn't normal, you got hustled. she had no intention of sitting with you. just out to extract some cash from you for the bar.

anyway, forget about it. don't spend you money there again.

KhunChang

I always hug and Lips kiss before buying a LD to make sure my money is not wasted.

Is it what you have done outside?

Anyway, in my mind she should at least have stayed till the end of her and your drink.

Do you remember the name of the place so i make sure i never go there if I'm once in Ko Chang.

Bars that allow this attitude + the presence of intimidating local to make sure you will keep it shut really don't desserve my cash.

Evilfriar
18 hours ago, kiev freak said:

No it's not mate, if you buy a lady drink your buying her time. Sounds like she gave you fuck all and I'd personally by pissed off.

Having said that, think your spot on about just paying up and moving on. You ran into a cunt, doesn't mean that's normal, very much the exception IME.

If it was a falang she ran over to, I'd be asking for the LD be put on his bin.

Cheers

Evilfriar
20 hours ago, markytee said:

The girl was just doing her job, she gets paid to entice  customers in the bar and if she gets a ld bought it's a bonus.

Of course it's her job mate, but it's also her job to sit and drink/talk with the customer that bought her a LD. 2 to 3 minutes is unacceptable and a rip of.

Cheers

Captain Dave
22 hours ago, kiev freak said:

But this is normal ? She even didn’t touch her beer and just left it and went other table ? Normally girls finish their ld, ask more and if answer is no , they go. And I didn’t insist her to drink beer , it was her decision to order beer. 

No it's not normal and you have reason to be grumpy IMO.

The age-old tradition in Asian bars is that you buy a LD for the girls time and attention (not for what she drinks).

If she does not do that you have cause for complaint - I have twice in Pattaya been re-funded LD cost in these circumstances.

MaiMeSatang

ผมอยากจะพูดกับมาม่าซังนะ

ocka
42 minutes ago, MaiMeSatang said:

ผมอยากจะพูดกับมาม่าซังนะ

Would that have helped in the OP's case do you think?