Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

kiev freak

I give ld But girl sit with other client

KhunChang
48 minutes ago, MaiMeSatang said:

ผมอยากจะพูดกับมาม่าซังนะ

Hmmmm start complaining that your girl has left to sit with her inebriated thai men friends.

Some tourists have ended up in an hospital for less than that....

Edited by KhunChang

MaiMeSatang
9 minutes ago, ocka said:

Would that have helped in the OP's case do you think?

Maybe or maybe not.  Certainly the thing to do I would have said. 

He would have either got the drink taken off his bin or mama would have maybe had a bad attitude as well and told him 'she don't like you, what can I do'. Or such.

Just accepting it as it was and leaving, that was a mistake.  Or you could say it was right, better to walk away from a couple of baht than possibly causing a scene.  I would have spoke to mama personally.  Who knows what's really best.

Edited by MaiMeSatang
Just want to add, I've never tried picking up a thai woman in a bar full of thai men so fuck knows really.

MaiMeSatang
1 hour ago, KhunChang said:

Hmmmm start complaining that your girl has left to sit with her inebriated thai men friends.

Some tourists have ended up in an hospital for less than that....

I want to say first that you are right.  If you approach this situation as described in the wrong way that things could indeed end badly and ending up in a hospital could well be on the cards.  Sometimes farang, they cause trouble for themselves, there can be no doubt of that.

If for instance op approaches the mama and says something like:

"I've bought this fucking girl a drink and she fucked off in 2 minutes to sit with these cunts.  What are you going to do about it?"

I'd say you're going to have a bad time.  Ending up in a hospital would be a good outcome in many cases.

If however you have a bit of tact:

How are you today mama?..  I like this bar/your something or other/the nearby beach etc. Discuss your interest in thai food or something, offer her a drink. Show your generosity.  After all, that group of thai men are probably sharing a bottle of see sip and spending fuck all by comparison to the farang, mama wants your business. 

It's in her interest to be responsive and no one wants to lose face.  Explain to her that today you look for lady.  You tried to speak to this girl and bought her a drink but she doesn't like you and went away, but nevermind, no problem.  Maybe she knows someone else/ somewhere you can go.  

There's almost 100% chance mama wants you to stay.  Simply put, she's either going to get the girl to do her fucking job, find you another prostitute, or tell you where to go.  Probably the second option in most venues.  Mama wants you to come back.  This is in general..

In this specific case OP is on koh chang.  Bars there are small, you probably don't want to move on to your second choice girl in such a small venue.  In this instance just going to another bar is probably best to be honest.  But in general, if a girl does this you should either just take it on the chin or talk to management, it's what they are there for.

OP never clearly said if the girl went to sit with the thai men.  There are several tables mentioned in the scenario.  Two tables with men and one with just girls as I understand.

I agree that things can go wrong in Thailand.  Things go wrong anywhere.  Most of the time, it's the farang that causes trouble for themselves.  They deserve what happens to them almost always.

Here is a picture I took while I was having a cigarette at swampy last year.  This man as you can see has a broken ankle, both arms bandaged, crutches and he was literally crying.  Fuck knows what kind of trouble he got himself into but I'm sure it happened because he didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

I'm no expert, but I get along ok.  The reason I made the post that I did, is because that's what is best to do almost all the time.  Learn the language if you plan to frequent the country as a tourist, it shows a bit of respect.  Understand the culture.  Things can happen, but not every thai man is some borderline nutter just waiting for his next opportunity to violently lash out.  They only do that when you piss them off.

Sorry for the long post but I think it might help op figure out how to deal with such events when they next present themselves.  

20181118_173822.jpg

kenshinsh
On 17/05/2019 at 15:35, MaiMeSatang said:

I want to say ...

To much trouble, just get up and leave and pick another bar, theirs tons of them

MaiMeSatang
Just now, kenshinsh said:

To much trouble, just get up and leave and pick another bar, theirs tons of them

I respectfully disagree Ken.  But you're probably right.

kenshinsh
1 minute ago, MaiMeSatang said:

I respectfully disagree Ken.  But you're probably right.

no worries, just bored back at home, second option if you really want to piss of the girl is start ringing the bell and single her out as the person that wont be getting a drink. Course that can become dangerous and not really recommended

soi6falang

I would have went back another day and bar fined  her and then rooted the crap out of her, no drink, no tip

JAI DEE MAK

Learn from this .

When you enter a bar at 0300hrs and there are only Thai men and women in there do a quick about turn and leave.

JDM 

MaiMeSatang
1 hour ago, MaiMeSatang said:

OP never clearly said if the girl went to sit with the thai men.  There are several tables mentioned in the scenario.  Two tables with men and one with just girls as I understand.

Just re read op for some reason, and this isn't right.  He does say she went and sat with the thai blokes.  I don't know what I'd do here.  Just get the fuck out I think.  Seems like trouble, maybe even contrived by the sounds of it, late night, girl clearly taking the piss.  Yeah, just get the fuck out.

Soi7

When I was working and this happened which was not often but it did I would simply refund the cost of the LD and cut the girl the LD cost. 

yobbo
On 17/05/2019 at 06:06, jayjo said:

Rule of Thumb: a Ladydrink gives you atleast 15Minutes to vet the Girl, nothing more nothing less period.

Depends on the place. A gogo on LK, a lady told me a LD gets me 5 minutes of her time, then she has to move on.

Yeah I didn't go back there.

Evilfriar
1 hour ago, yobbo said:

Depends on the place. A gogo on LK, a lady told me a LD gets me 5 minutes of her time, then she has to move on.

Yeah I didn't go back there.

It's just one girl mate, that doesn't necessarily  mean every girl in that Gogo would be the same.

Some girls are hustlers trying to maximize their drink quota, and some are genuinely interested in getting BF'd and will sit with you for half an hour on 1 drink, and then there's everything in between.

I don't doubt that's what she told you, but it's the first time I've ever heard of a Gogo with an official time limit on LD's, and I'd like to find out if that's the case or just one girl making up bullshit. PM me the Gogo name if you don't want to name it here.

I'm happy to go to that Gogo in 2 weeks time and see how I go, but willing to bet a BF that it's not that Gogo's policy.

Cheers

yobbo
1 hour ago, Evilfriar said:

PM me the Gogo name if you don't want to name it here.

I'm happy to go to that Gogo in 2 weeks time and see how I go, but willing to bet a BF that it's not that Gogo's policy.

Cheers

It's testing my memory now. I'll know the gogo when I see it again. I'll visit it next week when I'm back in town. But I just can't think of the name off the top of my head.

Hey if you are in town same time as me, we could have a beer. And you get to meet the DATY champion of Pattaya.

Mognam
9 hours ago, yobbo said:

. And you get to meet the DATY champion of Pattaya.

I declared myself the Ladyboy Cock Sucking Champion.  I offered Deano to challenge me.  He's normally got a competitive nature, as you would know, but reckoned he wasn't up for it.  Even asked Jebb and a couple of the other guys to be judges but they all declined.  I don't understand why.  With the lack of challengers I think I could get both first and second place in the one competition.   :)

kiev freak

. Just I want to make things clear.

-the girl went to another table to sit with THAI men. I was only farang at the bar. ( I understood I was only farang at bar after I entered the bar, not before. )

- she left her beer on my table and went other table.   she didn’t take her beer  with her.

- I will write name of the bar after I double check its name  and try to make photo from outside today  

- I think it would be worst thing to talk with Mamasan. If i talked , what I should say ? “Hey lovely Mamasan. I gave a ld for that girl and she sat with others”  and then probably Mamasan would go Thai men’s table and talk with her and she would come back to my table.  in that case; a ) how would be her mood ? B) the most interesting and important thing is what kind of action Thai men would do for me because I took a girl from their table ? Remember that , Thai men didn’t call that girl to their table. She decided to  go to them. as many punters I also thought night would be ended at hospital  for me if I informed Mamasan

Edited by kiev freak

hoopbhoy

I think you were right to be pissed off but under the circumstances you did the right thing by cutting your losses and moving on.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Ranovertheborder
4 minutes ago, kiev freak said:

. Just I want to make things clear.

-the girl went to another table to sit with THAI men. I was only farang at the bar. 

- she left her beer on my table and went other table.   she didn’t take her beer  

- name of the bar is STAR BAR

- I think it would be worst thing to talk with Mamasan. If i talked , what I should say ? I gave a ld for that girl and she sat with others  and then probably Mamasan would go Thai men’s table and talk with her and she would come back to my table.  in that case; a ) how would be her more ? B) the most interesting thing what kind of action Thai men would do for me because I took a girl from their table ? Because Thai men didn’t call that girl to their table. She decided to  go to them  as many punters I also thought night would be ended at hospital if I informed Mamasan

Similar thing happened to me and my mates in Udon Thani, we were in a bar drinking and had been buying drinks for the girls in there and having a bit of a party, during the evening 3 Thai men came in and sat down to chat with the Thai owner and they beckoned 2 of the girls from our party over to sit with them, both girls took their drinks. 

The lads with me were not amused and wanted to go and confront them but me being the voice of reason told them to leave it, we downed our drinks payed the bin and went to the bar next door and continued the party with some new girls, when the other bar was empty and the Thai owner came to me and asked why we had left so abruptly I told him why politely, the owner of the other bar bought all of my group a drink and APOLOGISED.

No one lost face, no one got in a fight and we got the price of the lady drinks back, avoid conflict if you can it's a lot easier than wrecking your holiday 

kiev freak

Name of the bar is STAR BAR

7DC60F3C-85EB-422B-AABA-7B31634E5A90.png