Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

dawg73

TF freelancer - too good to be true?

dawg73

Hi all,

Read the text in this TF profile and you'll see what I mean by the thread title.  I doubt that she's for real, but hit her up if you're in town - I'm sure we'd all love to hear how it goes.  I wonder - did she just mean the day she posted the profile, or is this offer good for every day?  Maybe you just have to pay for the BJ!

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Deedee32

dickygozinya
4 minutes ago, dawg73 said:

Hi all,

Read the text in this TF profile and you'll see what I mean by the thread title.  I doubt that she's for real, but hit her up if you're in town - I'm sure we'd all love to hear how it goes.  I wonder - did she just mean the day she posted the profile, or is this offer good for every day?  Maybe you just have to pay for the BJ!

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Deedee32

dickygozinya
Posted (edited)

What she said .....

herResponse.jpg.4a99dc98e7c5a346f4978fffb5d51c19.jpg

Edited by dickygozinya

Dr No

I can just see the possible reply ‘sorry you not first customer today’ would pretty much get her off the hook. :)

petehoax
Posted (edited)

just chatted with her. seems like the offer is somewhat valid, but she's (mostly or only) looking for MMF 3somes with her and her (farang) boyfriend. she confirmed a few times that yes, it's free. 

(of course i have no idea what would happen if you meet her / them and she wasn't completely clear if she's only looking for 3somes). pic she sent me looked quite different from her profile pics. 

that's it, not gonna investigate any further myself :D
edit: and then she blocked me because i didn't want to see her right now. 

Edited by petehoax

jayjo

Sounds dodgy, i pass.

per anum

Even the best things in life are sometimes better avoided. To me she looks too seasoned, like she is on her fifth tour on the battlefield......I prefer the more innocent types!