Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

tonyacat

Only 2 condoms in a box of Durex now

tonyacat

Just bought a box of durex fetherlite condom today in Pattaya, upon opened it, surprisingly found that only 2 condoms inside. :Anger:I check the package, yes it had specified on the bottom-left corner of the box that the Qty is 2 pieces, just not awared when buying it in a 7-11 store. It's a short trip, so I don't want a large qty package.

When did durex raise the actual price by reducing the no. of condom from 3 to 2? It's 33.3% inflation. When comparing with my old "fetherlite ultima" durex box, there were 4 condoms instead of 3, should be a promotion package. :Clap:

It's time to think about One Touch, Okamoto, etc. as an alternative to Durex. 

Please share your consumers' comment for them. Which blend is your preference when combining all price, thickness and comfortability into consideration?

20190517_133452~2.jpg

duffMaster

Maybe it’s a government conspiracy 

MaiMeSatang
2 hours ago, duffMaster said:

Maybe it’s a government conspiracy 

Economic growth needs population growth.  I'm sure that's what it is.  I'm doing my part.  I've had the same 6 condoms in my wash bag for 2 years now.  

soi6falang

You can wash them you know

keepitfun

This makes me even sadder than when they reduced the size of the Cadbury dairy milk family block of chocolate.....and then there was that horror time when they reduced the alcohol content of Vic Bitter.

we didn’t stand for that and I’m not going to stand for this.  I’m goung to take my three penises to their head office and demand they change back.

wickedd

Someone still using condoms in 2019? Didn't you get the memo that HIV was only scaremongering?

Not_Shameful

In price per unit terms it's 50% inflation. 

No wonder the girls think we're a bit daft. 

soi6falang

Don’t complain op! I only need half the condom yet I still have to pay for a full one

Whiskyjack

Use Okamoto.  Durex is shit.

Fierce Deity

I bought tons of okamoto 001 Large that I want to test out in patts in a few weeks. If they disappoint then I will be going back to durex invisible.

I think quality lube is just as important so I got some silicon anal lube that are popular with gays because apparently those are the most slippery lubes on the market.

I don't expect to use them that much because I prefer condomless bj's over condom sex.

MaiMeSatang
15 minutes ago, Fierce Deity said:

I bought tons of okamoto 001 Large that I want to test out in patts in a few weeks. If they disappoint then I will be going back to durex invisible.

I think quality lube is just as important so I got some silicon anal lube that are popular with gays because apparently those are the most slippery lubes on the market.

I don't expect to use them that much because I prefer condomless bj's over condom sex.

Tried a few okamoto and sagami but couldn't get the right fit.  I'm not the biggest guy either.

If you haven't done already I'd say to try one out for size now so if you have any issue you'll have plenty time to get suitable replacements.  You can get in pattaya but limited options by comparison to your home likely.  Incorrect fitting will have a much greater risk of breakage.

These days I take prep and go for as much bareback as I can get honestly.  Not for everyone though I understand.

Happy travels

jayjo

Go in raw then lol.

vivalv2001

Those tiny Thai Durex strangle the life outta me.    Unless you gotta pencil pecker then I suggest bringing condoms from the US.  

Best ones for me are Crown in a blue wrapper.   Best mix for quality, fit, sensitivity and affordable price.

Kandinski
6 hours ago, tonyacat said:

It's a short trip, so I don't want a large qty package. 

Are your  trip so short box of 4 is considered a large qty package?

duffMaster
6 hours ago, MaiMeSatang said:

Economic growth needs population growth.  I'm sure that's what it is.  I'm doing my part.  I've had the same 6 condoms in my wash bag for 2 years now.  

They are probably only good to be used as a wilderness shower anyways. 

Mr_Peace
3 hours ago, Kandinski said:

Maybe it's just layover in Suvarnabhumi :LMFAO:

Admint

Sagami 002 large is my go to for mongering though it's a bit tight but manageable. Can find them in BKK but not in Pattaya unless someone else knows. End up flying in with 25 of them.

001 break at least with me.

lfc4dp
2 hours ago, duffMaster said:

They are probably only good to be used as a wilderness shower anyways. 

Theres always the shower cap...

Daz Manc

Okamoto XL which I use only ever had 2 in the box

rise.above

Bought okamotos in Patts if i recall correctly. 2 in a box too.  Was quite surprised at the time.

Mognam
22 hours ago, lfc4dp said:

Theres always the shower cap...

I use pig intestines.  Source them from the market.  Cheap and you can make your own sizes, tie a not in one end and let it dry for a bit. I'm sort of like the Ed Gein of condoms  The girls don't know what to make of it but a few extra baht and all issues go away.  I wonder if there is a market in Pattaya for them.  Custom pig gut intestine condoms, locally sourced and lovingly hand made.  Although a cyst I didn't notice on the outside of one popped and the girl thought I blew my load.  I played along, better that than she know the truth.

lfc4dp
6 hours ago, Mognam said:

I use pig intestines.  Source them from the market.  Cheap and you can make your own sizes, tie a not in one end and let it dry for a bit. I'm sort of like the Ed Gein of condoms  The girls don't know what to make of it but a few extra baht and all issues go away.  I wonder if there is a market in Pattaya for them.  Custom pig gut intestine condoms, locally sourced and lovingly hand made.  Although a cyst I didn't notice on the outside of one popped and the girl thought I blew my load.  I played along, better that than she know the truth.

Cool

irishman25
On 16/05/2019 at 22:15, tonyacat said:

Just bought a box of durex fetherlite condom today in Pattaya, upon opened it, surprisingly found that only 2 condoms inside. :Anger:I check the package, yes it had specified on the bottom-left corner of the box that the Qty is 2 pieces, just not awared when buying it in a 7-11 store. It's a short trip, so I don't want a large qty package.

When did durex raise the actual price by reducing the no. of condom from 3 to 2? It's 33.3% inflation. When comparing with my old "fetherlite ultima" durex box, there were 4 condoms instead of 3, should be a promotion package. :Clap:

It's time to think about One Touch, Okamoto, etc. as an alternative to Durex. 

Please share your consumers' comment for them. Which blend is your preference when combining all price, thickness and comfortability into consideration?

20190517_133452~2.jpg

i see a small text saying can be Recycle;d how nice ???

ricktoronto
On 17/05/2019 at 01:15, tonyacat said:

When did durex raise the actual price by reducing the no. of condom from 3 to 2? It's 33.3% inflation. When comparing with my old "fetherlite ultima" durex box, there were 4 condoms instead of 3, should be a promotion package.

It's a 50% increase not 33.3%. Think of the unit cost and not the quantity in a box which is irrelevant. 

Say the price as 3 for 99 Baht to keep the math easy. That is 33 B each. Now 2 for 99 Baht, so each is 50B (49.5 but don't split hairs).

33B (old cost-each) + 50% of 33B which is 16.5 B, totals 49,5B each, or 99B for two (new cost).

It's a decrease of 1/3 of what used to be in the box, not the same as an increase of 1/3. From 4 vs. 2 in a box is a 100% increase. E.g. 25B each now 50B each, a 100% increase. 

jaynewcastle
On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 13:10, Kandinski said:

I wondered that myself ?

Perhaps he re-uses them several times in a 2 week stay ?