Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Cheese74

Sapphire TBM Contest May 31st

Cheese74

Hi

Noticed promotion for the latest round of the Thai Bikini Mafia calendar model contest on May 31st at Sapphire.

I've never been around when one of these has been on so just wondered whether it's worth a look/

What's the format? Is it stupidly packed to the point I wont get a seat or everything is reserved by 'VIP's?

Are the usual Sapphire crew around and its business as usual or is it a bit clicky with the select 'in crowd'?

Any info gratefully received. Cheers

talung66

petehoax

there's a report in a recent TR from @JohnDerr iirc. i guess it was TR #4. at least i think it was from a TBM event, maybe it was also another special event @ Sapphire

his impression was mostly: it was very full, he had a reserved table (regular guest and bought some bottles) for himself and friends. didn't really like it and left quite quickly. 

honestly: if you're in town then and interested: just have a look and if you like it, stay there, otherwise walk 20 more meters and go to a different gogo... don't overthink it. 

Coffeejunkie

I certainly wouldn't pay any extra for some promotional crap or VIP for the event.  I know Sapphire has a good following but when a gogo is packed I would rather go elsewhere and get more attention.

JohnDerr
On 18/05/2019 at 02:45, petehoax said:

there's a report in a recent TR from @JohnDerr iirc. i guess it was TR #4. at least i think it was from a TBM event,...

It was a Penthouse party, and was shit.  A regular night is more entertaining honestly.  

As far as the TBM nights I haven't been personally but I assume its similarly setup in that those extra few girls will just take a turn in the normal rotation of girls.  Every 1.5 hours or every 2 hours they'll go on stage for about 20 minutes, people will ring the bells, put stickers on them(do they still do that?) and just look at girls in bikinis.  There will be a lot of people there I'm sure, a lot of locals and full time Pattaya residents in attendance.  Mainly its just socializing and drinking.  barfines tend to be less and a lot of the girls dont like to work party nights and will buy themselves out the day before so they don't have to work that night.  

On 18/05/2019 at 04:15, Coffeejunkie said:

I certainly wouldn't pay any extra for some promotional crap or VIP for the event.  I know Sapphire has a good following but when a gogo is packed I would rather go elsewhere and get more attention.

I didn't pay anything extra to reserve the tables.  I just had to say that I would buy a bottle (at normal price) which I had planned on doing anyway.  There was going to be 6 of us showing up so wanted to make sure we had a seat as it was our first time on a "party" theme night.  

If I were to to do it again I'd probably bring a girl there instead of looking for one inside the place.  

Bawdy

I'll still be in town and plan to pop my head in as well.