Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

overseas516

Dog rescues baby buried alive in field in Thailand

overseas516

A dog in northern Thailand has rescued a newborn baby after it was buried alive, allegedly by its teenage mother.

The baby boy is said to have been abandoned by his mother, 15, to hide her pregnancy from her parents.

Ping Pong the dog was barking and digging in a field in Ban Nong Kham village. Its owner says he then noticed a baby's leg sticking out of the earth.

Locals rushed the baby to hospital where doctors cleaned him up and declared he was healthy.

Ping Pong's owner, Usa Nisaikha, says it lost the use of one of its legs after being hit by a car.

He told Khaosod Newspaper: "I kept him because he's so loyal and obedient, and always helps me out when I go to the fields to tend to my cattle. He's loved by the entire village. It's amazing."

The newborn's mother has been charged with child abandonment and attempted murder.

Panuwat Puttakam, an officer at Chum Phuang police station, told the Bangkok Post she was now in the care of her parents and a psychologist.

He said that she regrets her actions.

The girl's parents have decided to raise the baby.

overseas516

Good to here some good news for a change and hope the baby has the opportunity to have a fulfilling and happy life.  :D

jocky king

Fantastic  article , Shows that not all the dogs are not that bad .. 

Jes_92

What the hell. Shocking what some people are capable of.

Ranovertheborder

Really sad that a baby is left to die, well done to the dog for saving the child

lthrAus

Wow.  Buried alive.  Not a pleasant start to ones life..  Puts things in perspective.  Good on the dog !  Someone buy him some bones. And food.

Rocketboy

As a dog lover this warms my heart, especially the fifth and sixth paragraphs! :)

applysmith
1 hour ago, jocky king said:

Fantastic  article , Shows that not all the dogs are not that bad .. 

There are no bad dogs. Only bad owners.

bukone

Ping pong the dog 555 

Dogs are awesome, good on you ping pong :) 

storytime

Is the teenage girl ok, who made her pregnant, was it a boyfriend who forced her to have sex, was she abused by someone. She gets arrested what about the father getting arrested for going with an underage girl.