Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
mikkem

Thai Friendly

mikkem

Is it me or is Thai Friendly , putting more ladies on Premium , so trying to get us to join .

LeoTex

Yep, that whats a happening.

I'm thinking about 99% of them have been moved up to premium.

I have found a few of them that listed their LINE ID or Thai phone number to they can be contacted that way.

LeoTex

Wiley Coyote

I agree ,more girls  on Premium 

Pity....

jayjo
Posted (edited)

Seems like a big con for me, many Ladys that are not Premium have their line id or instagram or whatever in their Details, but not once i saw an Premium Profile with any of those infos.

Edited by jayjo

petehoax
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, jayjo said:

Seems like a big con for me, many Ladys that are not Premium have their line id or instagram or whatever in their Details, but not once i saw an Premium Profile with any of those infos.

don't think that's true. the TF admins remove line IDs / IG / whatsapp & co from the profiles if they see it (and part of is automated). it has (afaik) nothing to do with the status of the girl. 

to the general topic: assuming you're not living in pattaya, just become a premium member for a month a little before your holiday. it's like $20 and definitely worth it imho. 
and if you're not in pattaya, there's really no reason to message the pattaya girls anyway. it's just a waste of everyone's time. 

Edited by petehoax

Dalef65

Spot on all round Pete

Admint

Line ID or social media IDs in general are scrubbed from profiles as it is against their terms of service. TF is cheap enough to subscribe to for 1 month or 1 year. 10 minutes between messages seems far more annoying than selective members being only accessible with a premium subscription.

wallywest

How can you tell which girls are premium or not? I use the iPad app which doesn’t seem to block anyone so far as I can tell (maybe they just don’t show up...never really thought about it). 

I usually just pay the membership for a month when I’m in town. Well worth it imo and not exactly expensive.

petehoax
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, wallywest said:

How can you tell which girls are premium or not? I use the iPad app which doesn’t seem to block anyone so far as I can tell (maybe they just don’t show up...never really thought about it). 

I usually just pay the membership for a month when I’m in town. Well worth it imo and not exactly expensive.

it's not that the girls "are premium or not". people just call it that way and it's normally not worth it to correct them. the proper TF lingo would be "popular member" (but this is also not really true, it's just the way they word it). 

it's that TF will not allow you (a guy) to contact a girl (or a LB) if your account fullfills specific criteria and if the girl's account fullfills some criteria. This is not a global setting, so a specific girl can be "popular" for some members and "non-popular" for other members. 
what this means: if you're a non premium member and go to a "popular" girl's profile, you see this notification
image.png.d0160892f465e5a967689ef199ca9406.png

if you're a premium member, you never see this and can write everyone. you can therefore also not know which girls are "premium" (or "popular members"). but as i said: this is NOT a global setting. so girl A can be shown as a "popular member" for guy Z but not for guy X. 

In the past, TF used this notification very sparingly and only for the "most sought after" girls. over the last few months, they use it for many more girls. Some people are annoyed by that. 
But the solution is very simple: just do NOT write girls while you're back home and become premium for your holiday. the upside is clear: the girls get less spam-messages (=random messages from guys all over the world who just waste their and the girls' time) and for you, as a premium member, the chance of a reply is much higher (because they get less spam messages, as mentioned). 

edit: i'm quite sure that it's the same on the ipad app (and all other app versions). but because i'm premium, i cannot really confirm it for sure... 

Edited by petehoax

ricktoronto
9 hours ago, mikkem said:

Is it me or is Thai Friendly , putting more ladies on Premium , so trying to get us to join .

Pay $20 for one trip from the $100  you should budget for minor annoyances like ATM fees and such. Think of it more as you are getting way better access than the millions of cheap charlies who won't pay to say nothing of getting rid of that 10 minutes per message nonsense. Cancel when you leave. 

wallywest
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, petehoax said:

edit: i'm quite sure that it's the same on the ipad app (and all other app versions). but because i'm premium, i cannot really confirm it for sure... 

Pretty sure the app works differently. No messages like the one you posted ever show up but now that you mention it I do think I saw them on the website when I used TF on my laptop. Have only used the app most of the time....Also, when using the site a lot of the girls pics appear  pixelated to non members, where as I can see them just fine when on the iPad app. For example, when looking at the list of girls who have viewed you on the site, most are usually pixelated with a message prompting to join up if you wish to see them, all, but on the iPad app they are all visible. It’s weird. Am currently a paid member so not an issue but thankyou for your reply.

Edited by wallywest

ricktoronto

On the web page I have never seen pixelated pictures. The Android app slides over a red notice that the girl is too popular and the usual need premium requirement like the web page does. 

It's worth 20 beans for 30 days just to eliminate the hokum and to get prime position. 

mikkem
10 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Yep, that whats a happening.

I'm thinking about 99% of them have been moved up to premium.

I have found a few of them that listed their LINE ID or Thai phone number to they can be contacted that way.

LeoTex

Thank you, I thought it was me.

1 hour ago, ricktoronto said:

Pay $20 for one trip from the $100  you should budget for minor annoyances like ATM fees and such. Think of it more as you are getting way better access than the millions of cheap charlies who won't pay to say nothing of getting rid of that 10 minutes per message nonsense. Cancel when you leave. 

Your right.

petehoax
8 hours ago, mikkem said:

Thank you, I thought it was me.

Your right.

he's talking about the features that you cannot use as a non-premium user. then, you don't have access to any of the list features except the favourite-list. so for example you don't see who has visisted your profile or who's interested in you and so on... instead, they just show pixelated faces. here's an example from https://www.thaifriendly.com/lists.php

image.png.2afbfa6229386c28ede98d6be2a6aebe.png

jayjo
1 hour ago, petehoax said:

he's talking about the features that you cannot use as a non-premium user. then, you don't have access to any of the list features except the favourite-list. so for example you don't see who has visisted your profile or who's interested in you and so on... instead, they just show pixelated faces. here's an example from https://www.thaifriendly.com/lists.php

image.png.2afbfa6229386c28ede98d6be2a6aebe.png

Exept you can see who is interested in you without Premium.

farcanal

Just be patient. Occasionally one gets through the net.

And I've seen many who have their Line ID in their profile.