Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

fforest

Is 5,000 baht what the girls in the Walking street GoGos are asking these days?

fforest

http://www.pattayagogos.com/nlne.htm

I dont take girls from GoGos EVER but from the above reports it sounds like to me more than just the top stunners are asking 5000 baht....

I thought 3,000 LT was still common?

Lets say bar fine 1500

Drinks you 2 drafts 200

Her 2 lady drinks lets just say 400

Girls fee 5,000

Throw in another 200 for whatever...

Total 7,300.... ouch....

Doj26

Really depends from Gogo to Gogo and also how comfortable the girl feeling around a particular guy, I just got back from a recent trip to Pattaya and to be fair I think the prices the Gogo girls are asking have gone up, I know for sure many will Gogos will ask for 1000-1500 bar fine depending on the girl and many of the girls are now asking anywhere between 3000-6000 long time; my understanding is that the girls are getting this money from one customer or another that’s why they are willing to ask for higher amounts. Sure you can definitely find 3k LT around but the ‘ stunners ‘ all seem to be asking for more in terms of Short time and Long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fostraswift

did i mention FKK club yet?:Laugh1:

vimto66

Thing is with topics like this there always people who will say `well some guys are paying it so they dont care` which is true , but it dosnt alter the fact  gogo bars prices are getting ridiculous, there are BF`s at 2000 baht in some places, along with a 5-6000 LT its all a bit overpriced. If the LT was indeed LT and the girl was filthy in the sack some guys would accept it, but many BF`s and LT`s are poor value.

pangetongoy
Posted (edited)

Yeah, But the long time term is just until 0300 at night? To many times I heard that as demand from girls. 

Maybe I just ugly hehe....

I enjoy the morning fuck before breakfast. But so many gg girls not stay that long. So I prefer find other places

Edited by pangetongoy
Typeerrror

petehoax
19 minutes ago, fforest said:

I thought 3,000 LT was still common?

in some places it's common, in other it's not. 

Question: why do you care about the pricing for something that you NEVER participate in? (it's an honest question. i try to understand the thinking here). 

fforest
1 minute ago, petehoax said:

Question: why do you care about the pricing for something that you NEVER participate in? (it's an honest question. i try to understand the thinking here). 

I dont really care I just like to keep up with current prices...

vimto66
5 minutes ago, petehoax said:

In all fairness its an information/ discussion forum afterall, and gogo bars are a massive part of the nightlife scene, there are many threads on here that im not all that interested in, i never go to soapies for example, but i`ll still read someones account of their visit.

secret tom
Posted (edited)

3000 upwards is just crazy prices..not on my watch will i pay more than a long one  1000..thats enough for them

Edited by secret tom
miss spelt

LeoTex
29 minutes ago, fostraswift said:

did i mention FKK club yet?:Laugh1:

You had to do it.

Now more empty bars in Pattaya.

LeoTex

ronthebrummie

What they ask for and what they get are 2 different things

buck011
2 hours ago, secret tom said:

3000 upwards is just crazy prices..not on my watch will i pay more than a long one  1000..thats enough for them

Yeah 3000 ST+1500 BF + 400 LD(x2)= about 150 EUR for a shag,no thanks.

petehoax
19 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

In all fairness its an information/ discussion forum afterall, and gogo bars are a massive part of the nightlife scene, there are many threads on here that im not all that interested in, i never go to soapies for example, but i`ll still read someones account of their visit.

of course, and he's free to ask. 
but it's not like the gogo prices are some hidden secret. there are always at least 2 or 3 threads running concurrently where people complain about the gogo prices and it's always the same 10-15 guys on both sides of the debate that keep it going. it's also always the guys that complain about the prices that say that they never go to gogos anymore (or even come to pattaya anymore). i just don't really understand it. most of the time i ignore it (as i simply should), sometimes i write a post. 

but as an example: i don't golf. why would i start a thread where i "complain" about the rise of the green fees in pattaya? that's why i asked... 
(again, OP is of course free to do as he does and i will simply ignore this thread from now on as i should. but i just asked because he specifically mentioned that he never goes into a gogo)

dingbat22

Quality of what most of those WS agogo bar girls give, is pretty shite, They want 3000+ to be only starfish and go home at 3am.... There are a few that will hangaround till after breakfast. Basically the GFE is not there so much any more.... That could be because of my age and beerbelly and who can blame a young 22 yr old girl........So for the experience I want, these days chances are I am not going to find it in an Agogo bar 

khwan

I used to say most gogo girls ain't hanging around clubs at 3am, but last time I was Pattaya I definitely noticed more gogo girls I recognised in clubs after work...which suggests to me they ain't getting barfined as much and people ain't paying those prices. You see ex-gogo girls popping up at other places around Pattaya as well because they can't get enough customer working gogo.

Are Koreans/Japanese really paying these barfines all the time? I'm not so sure anymore as they get more wise about Pattaya...The Pier seems to have become the Asian club of choice, Insomnia white falangs, 808 black guys etc...little niches forming everywhere. When not many Asians in town you see tons of girls leaving The Pier alone who went hunting for Korean guys.

kalleh666

Its not unusual that mediocre ladies requests 6000 baht on WS these days...

khwan
5 minutes ago, kalleh666 said:

...that's very unusual unless they smell a newbie or weak falang to rip off. As usual everything here is exaggerated 

Mightygary

5000 is way too expensive, you can go to a good soapy massage twice for that price, I say 5000 is a proper rip off.

ricktoronto
1 hour ago, fforest said:

I dont really care I just like to keep up with current prices...

Do you track other things like canoe prices, wheel rims, sewing machines, model rockets, accordions? 

George1234
1 hour ago, vimto66 said:

That is interesting. Most of the stuff I read on here about GoGos is complete guff, offered up mainly by people who proudly state they never go in GoGos, who have a strange obsession with GoGo prices and whose source of information is invariably ‘somebody told me’.

If you want to know prices - go into the GoGos. If you don’t like the prices - don’t pay them. 

taylor1975
3 minutes ago, ricktoronto said:

Do you track other things like canoe prices, wheel rims, sewing machines, model rockets, accordions? 

He tracks subway sub-of-the-day prices. Not joking either.

Just whats needed, another price thread to drain the life out of everyone. 

talung66
2 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

He tracks subway sub-of-the-day prices. Not joking either.

Just whats needed, another price thread to drain the life out of everyone. 

sub-of-the-day stopped well  over a year ago now.

Jous

Where are the barebackers? Their threads have been overtook by Gogo prices threads.

:Dance1:

Shrapple

I come expecting 5k lt from top gogos, I seem to only barfine from Skyfall n saphire mostly taken from 2 or 3 others. Still see it as good value overall relative to back home, but I've only been coming the last couple of years, and seem to have missed the boat on the supposed good old days. 

George1234
12 minutes ago, kalleh666 said:

Erm, no. I have never been asked that amount, ever. Now, to compare against your specific claim, I can offer up GoGo visits spread over nearly 12 months. So tell me which GoGos, which months and give a very brief description of how they came to be requested? 

We can compare and contrast and then maybe you can offer up a reason why they are not far off doubling the number for you. 

You aren’t relaying a ‘somebody told me’ are you?