Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
Bernie Num Nums

Broad Minded Driver

Bernie Num Nums

Looking for safe and broad minded taxi driver/service who doesn't mind my girl blowing me in the back seat whilst I travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya in the evening. 

Any suggestions greatly accepted.

Arriving next week.

pdiddy544

If the other thread is to be believed... just ask her boyfriend to drive you!

Bernie Num Nums
15 minutes ago, pdiddy544 said:

If the other thread is to be believed...

Other thread?

pdiddy544

Sorry I have no information about your original question. Hopefully someone will be able to answer.

Poontwang

What time do you land? Daytime it would be way too risky as you could be seen by a passing car or truck. I might be able to help you out with a contact, an independent lady driver who is pretty "broad" minded. 

karandy

very sad if you cant wait an hour and a half till you get to pattaya .

you probably have waited months for your trip  so a few minuits surely wont make that much diference .

Bernie Num Nums
5 minutes ago, karandy said:

you probably have waited months for your trip  so a few minuits surely wont make that much diference .

Why does this make you sad. Or is your comment patronising and you think I'm sad?

keepitfun

It’s possibly  getting to a stage where some release is all he thinks about.

030C1B69-8D0E-4650-9277-70AB92160575.jpeg.fd4b651629ada79a3621f5caafa1b3b1.jpeg

Tigers2017
2 hours ago, pdiddy544 said:

If the other thread is to be believed... just ask her boyfriend to drive you!

He might find himself on her facebook account lol.

Poontwang

@Bernie Num Nums If you're serious, and arriving after sundown, hit me up. I imagine there could be an upcharge from the typical 1200 though. 

Kickoff
Posted (edited)

There's the pick-up service from Devil's Den.

However, don't understand the fantasy about a female taxi driver as they're almost always not attractive. 

Come to Thailand wanting to get blown in a taxi sounds better in fantasy rather than reality and would only delay your arrival to Pattaya where actual skilled TGs can drain you.

Edited by Kickoff

Poontwang

I've done it on the ride home before. A little bit of a last hurrah. And it's a "taxi", private car. 4 door sedan with tinted windows and those mesh shades. Not some green and yellow beater. 

Explorer8939

I hate the ride from BKK, although I am usually too tired and unwashed to think about sex. So, this time, I will take a short flight to Khon Kaen, have some fun there, and then fly to U-Tapao.

Ru4Real
18 hours ago, Kickoff said:

However, don't understand the fantasy about a female taxi driver as they're almost always not attractive. 

Perhaps reread the OP.

20 hours ago, Poontwang said:

Daytime it would be way too risky as you could be seen by a passing car or truck.

Part of the ... excitement. :P

bukone

18 hours ago, Kickoff said:

There's the pick-up service from Devil's Den.

Come to Thailand wanting to get blown in a taxi sounds better in fantasy rather than reality and would only delay your arrival to Pattaya where actual skilled TGs can drain you.

Why would it delay his ride to Pattaya, the drivers not sucking him off his girl is ? 

Edited by bukone

bukone
19 hours ago, karandy said:

We have all got our fetish’s, his is to get a head job in the back of a car, wether its been a year or not shouldn’t matter

per anum

You are giving ideas to Vessey! 

Now he is going to try and convince the driver to pull up to the side of the highway and slurp his knob!

vimto66

Blow job in the back of a taxi on a public highway, theres a time and place for stuff like this, make no wonder some Thais have a low opinion of some foreigners.

Edited by vimto66

ph6694

With the way people drive, I'd be worried about the driver needing to slam on the brakes. I definitely would not want to live through the scene from World according to Garp.