Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Knucklehead303

Taxi driver yells at me about US women 13-0 whipping of Thailand!

Knucklehead303
Posted (edited)

Walking down Soi Diana and Mototaxi driver yells.  "American assholes! 13-0 No good!" His buddy laughing his head off!

I said only American women do that! 

We all had a good laugh!   Love the Thai people!

Edited by Knucklehead303

Hispano

Hahahaha true football fan

mmaaarrrkkk
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Knucklehead303 said:

Walking down Soi Diana and Mototaxi driver yells.  "American assholes! 13-0 No good!" His buddy laughing his head off!

Love it when everyone gets the joke! Imagine an uptight americian (most prob one with a cap and ugly moustache filming them) said 'fuck you' as a respond

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

Dalef65
2 hours ago, Knucklehead303 said:

Really good response that.

Gibsons1
Posted (edited)

Sometimes the Yanks have to show their dominance in a game nobody gives a shit about in the USA.

In most other sports the team lets up when there's a mismatch like that but I guess soccer is different.  I hope it backfires on them to be perfectly honest.  

You are on the best Test and EPO, look like dudes, beat the worst team in the tournament, YaaaaY!

giphy.gif

Edited by Gibsons1

Daz Manc

Exiled

Yea those American bitches many Toms and bull dykes can get rough at times? That's why we Americans are here doing Thai although we got to pay for it.

Glad the Taxi drivers were having a good laugh but hope the leadership don't take it out on us I was hoping in time the affidavit letter come back?

Now I also hope my regular massage shop doesn't give me an extra hard pounding in return?:Anger::AngryWink:

Macawber
20 minutes ago, Gibsons1 said:

Sometimes the Yanks have to show their dominance in a game nobody gives a shit about in the USA.

In most other sports the team lets up when there's a mismatch like that but I guess soccer is different.  I hope it backfires on them to be perfectly honest.  

You are on the best Test and EPO, look like dudes, beat the worst team in the tournament, YaaaaY!

giphy.gif

Hmmm... imo it's a women in sport issue.... gotta win at all costs to ' 'prove' to everyone ( every other like minded woman that is) that they're 'equal' to men... yes, I'm calling out you and your ilk 'queen' Serena. 

nzwolfgang

How many trans men were in the team?

Piece Corp

The girls need to work on giving better headers

sinbad5
6 hours ago, Gibsons1 said:

giphy.gif

No professional team worth its salt should take its foot off the pedal. Scoring in a world cup especially is any player's dream. No wonder they would line up. 

Ranovertheborder

Women playing football ffs whatever next. 

Gibsons1
3 hours ago, sinbad5 said:

No professional team worth its salt should take its foot off the pedal. Scoring in a world cup especially is any player's dream. No wonder they would line up. 

I think each player has a day job... can't live off Soccer in the USA.  No women's pro teams that I know of unless they're playing somewhere else in the world.  

Sportsmanship must mean something different to you.  You can win and you can win without embarrassing another team.  There are unwritten rules in sports that I watch against 'running up the score'.  

North Korea could win this tournament and I wouldn't care.  This sport is to the level of Badminton where I come from.  

Fear51

No issue with 13 goals but the excessive celebrating that sometimes looked choreographed was really poor sportsmanship.  

Gibsons1
1 minute ago, Fear51 said:

No issue with 13 goals but the excessive celebrating that sometimes looked choreographed was really poor sportsmanship.  

Well, you have to make the other team cry too... it's Women's sports.

bangna
10 hours ago, Gibsons1 said:

In 1949 the national Canadian ice hockey team beat Denmark 47-0 in Stockholm Sweden.

In 1924 Canada beat Czechoslovakia 30-0, Sweden 22-0 and Switzerland 33-0.

Good to see they let up once they had commanding leads.

Gibsons1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bangna said:

In 1949 the national Canadian ice hockey team beat Denmark 47-0 in Stockholm Sweden.

In 1924 Canada beat Czechoslovakia 30-0, Sweden 22-0 and Switzerland 33-0.

Good to see they let up once they had commanding leads.

Wasn't born then.  In more recent times we've become more civilized.  Weren't all those soccer riots with people killed in your country?  More recent than WW2 as well. 

It would probably make it in the USA if every game wasn't a 0-0 draw.

But seriously, nobody in the States cares about this sport.  That famous Portuguese guy could walk into any WalMart and nobody would know who the fuck he was.  

Edited by Gibsons1