Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
BlooBell

Urgent - Day Time Fun Bangkok

BlooBell

Long story short, I have a free day in Bangkok that was unexpected. I’ve never been mongering in BKK before and have done no research. 

Im current in Soi 4 which appears ok for later (Nana) but would like to know where I can find some action NOW, ideally a GC or Soi 6 type place. 

There seems nothing of that kind of place here. Happy to get a cab somewhere close. 

Any advice welcome. 

fostraswift

go across sukimvit Soi 7-1

briguy

I'd guess the closest to what you want would be a massage parlor that specializes in extras like Addicts on Soi 24 or Snow White on Soi 26. There are also BJ bars like Lolitas (Soi 8) and Wood Bar (Soi 7/1 alley). Maybe a stroll through the Beer Garden on Soi 7 for freelancers.

Also the beer bars along Soi 4 (Stumble Inn, Morning Night) might have a BG that strikes your fancy, but you'd have to take her to your hotel or a ST room...

Edited by briguy

BlooBell

Thanks Fellas. 

Heading to Soi 7/1 now. 

Appreciate the quick replies. Will let you know how I go. 

VeryScary

TF or tinder would probably be best for daytime action 

BlooBell

PA delivers again. 

Back on Soi 4 with a beer having emptied my sacks down the throat of a decent looker at Wood Bar in real seedy, but well air-conditioned surroundings.

Many thanks fellas. Greatly appreciated. 

Don’t suppose you know somewhere I can watch the Cricket?? None of the ‘sports bars’ on Soi 4 have got it. 

Thanks again, just what I was after. 

keepitfun

You could try gullivers up Soi 5...they have many many screens or whip up to Soi 8...first sub Soi on the right...kiwi bar.   Ask them to change channels.

hatguy

Go have a look at a massage place. Close by would be Bamboo massage on soi 8. They have some really good looking girls. Especially the first one on their website. 

www.bamboobkk.com

I love the place. Always visit at least once in town. 

Gad

Yes Bamboo is a very good place for massage industry !

Ja at Bamboo is also highly recommend for a great moment with extra services if necessary... :)