Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Babonk

NBA champions!

Babonk

Raptors!!!! Probably off topic and get shut down but damn happy for all canadians

Whalley

The final game was a real nail biter.

The first championship win to come north of the border.  Seems a long time coming given that basketball is a Canadian invented game.

Biennial

That was an incredible game! Congratulations Canada!

LeoTex
4 hours ago, Biennial said:

That was an incredible game! Congratulations Canada!

The last two were incredible

But I agree that last game was a nail biter with .9 seconds left on the clock.

Also Congrats to the Raptors.

LeoTex

JABL

congrats to raptors -especially to  masai Ujiri and the rest of the backroom staff for assembling  a great team

....hopefully 66 would learn from the raptors

thailv

CHAMPION!!!
We the North

Got lucky with KD and klay's injury.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

kash buc

As a Warrior fan, sure I'm disappointed. But they went down fighting to the end, literally carried off the battlefield on their shields.

Anyway it's been hell of a five year run for the Warriors. What comes next for the team should be interesting.  The NBA title looks like a toss up next year. what team will break thru???

Dohmaimai

I didn't give Toronto much of a chance but they played their hearts out and proved me wrong. The KD injury is a real bummer, really hated to see that.

tomongrp
39 minutes ago, Dohmaimai said:

I didn't give Toronto much of a chance but they played their hearts out and proved me wrong. The KD injury is a real bummer, really hated to see that.

KD and Klay both went down that series. NBA landscape just changed overnight, end of a dynasty for sure.

Randomrobot

When klay came back to shoot the free throws I thought his knee injury was minor . But damn an ACL tear, ouch. 

I hate those slow-mo replays when the players go down.

norton
On 15/06/2019 at 02:12, Randomrobot said:

When klay came back to shoot the free throws I thought his knee injury was minor . But damn an ACL tear, ouch. 

I hate those slow-mo replays when the players go down.

Yes. Once he had that he was out and should not have returned because it takes a very very long time to heal there. Low blood circulation in the area etc. 

But give it to Toronto the opposition was getting hurt and exhausted because of their hustle, intensity and fitness endurance.  

Rocketboy
On 15/06/2019 at 14:55, tomongrp said:

KD and Klay both went down that series. NBA landscape just changed overnight, end of a dynasty for sure.

No end for the dynasty, it'll take maybe a year or two for of them to be close to their former selves. 

tomongrp
21 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

No end for the dynasty, it'll take maybe a year or two for of them to be close to their former selves. 

I hope so for the Warriors sake, but two years is a long time, and the rest of the NBA could catch up.

Alexxxxxx216

KD will be back at age 32 and that achilles has proven to be the end for some palyers... age and injury will probably mean no more "old" KD...

Klay's injury you can come back from decent ( don't tell that to any Bulls fan -> D Rose ), but it will take some time after coming back to play normal. Hopefully for him at the start of 20-21.

So disregard next year... lets say KD stays, Klay for sure will stay and Steph...

So 32 31 33 ( Steph ) and 31 ( D Green )... and no money to have anyone else added... I think the dynasty is over...

BUT ANYWAYS, congrats to Toronto... enjoyed the play offs this year very much... I was thinking Bucks would come out of the east ( loved that spread out for Giannis to do its thing, but Raps where on to them )...

randy4me

If they keep both KD and Klay they will have to pay an additional $155 million in luxury tax. KD will likely remain a free agent til after next season. No one will pay him max money to not even play next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Alexxxxxx216
13 minutes ago, randy4me said:

If they keep both KD and Klay they will have to pay an additional $155 million in luxury tax. KD will likely remain a free agent til after next season. No one will pay him max money to not even play next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I think you underestimate how desperate/mis managed the Knicks are... I think they will offer it in a hartbeat... They are so desperate to not be the worst in the leaugue that they will do the dumbest things over and over again...

randy4me
5 hours ago, Alexxxxxx216 said:

I think you underestimate how desperate/mis managed the Knicks are... I think they will offer it in a hartbeat... They are so desperate to not be the worst in the leaugue that they will do the dumbest things over and over again...

I just saw that the Miami Heat are willing to pay him even without playing. Will be interesting to see what happens.