Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Slope shredder

After some opinions :)

Slope shredder

Hi Guys and I suppose gals,

I tried on another forum to find out if anyone had any experience of the Mike hotel, I am due to stay there in March.

If its all good then fine if not any recommendations in that price range and area.

TIA

Imlooking4fun

Look in the hotel section 

Slope shredder
4 minutes ago, Imlooking4fun said:

Look in the hotel section 

I did but no joy, Mike orchid is mentioned but no replies so i am stumped :wacko:

Imlooking4fun

Ok. Maybe look on trip advisor,or bump topic now and then so it doesn’t disappear 

kash buc

Is this the new hotel they built in the Mikes Shopping Mall?   A great location at least.  If it just opened or getting ready to open there probably aren't many reviews on it yet.

Slope shredder

JD84

Why that hotel specifically when there shit loads with good feedback 

LOTTELLEE WINNA

@Slope shredder Why Mike hotel? If you give us a few details there are plenty of BMs who can advise on other places.

What is your budget?

Is it your first visit to Pattaya?

How long are you staying for?

What facilities do you like? (Eg gym, pool)

Do you want to use bike taxi or do you want to be on the Baht bus route?

Do you want to be right in the middle of the action or slightly quieter?

Is there a part of town you want to be close do? (Walking St, Beach Road, LK).

Over the years I have stayed in 40+ hotels and guesthouses...can’t help with Mike Hotel, but happy to advise more generally.

Slope shredder
15 hours ago, JD84 said:

Why that hotel specifically when there shit loads with good feedback 

Booked it before joining PA :o

Slope shredder
14 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

@Slope shredder Why Mike hotel? If you give us a few details there are plenty of BMs who can advise on other places.

What is your budget?

Is it your first visit to Pattaya?

How long are you staying for?

What facilities do you like? (Eg gym, pool)

Do you want to use bike taxi or do you want to be on the Baht bus route?

Do you want to be right in the middle of the action or slightly quieter?

Is there a part of town you want to be close do? (Walking St, Beach Road, LK).

Over the years I have stayed in 40+ hotels and guesthouses...can’t help with Mike Hotel, but happy to advise more generally.

Budget about £30 pn (800baht?) swimming pool would be great and not too far from the action :D

SteveX08
6 minutes ago, Slope shredder said:

Booked it before joining PA :o

If that’s the only mistake you make, you’re a better monger than the rest of us.  Look forward to a review of the hotel.

javasumatra
5 minutes ago, Slope shredder said:

Budget about £30 pn (800baht?) swimming pool would be great and not too far from the action :D

D Hotel on Soi Buakhao would  have been perfect.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

For 30 GBP (1,200 thb) I would recommend the likes of - Bay Breeze on soi Honey (slightly older hotel but great location and pool - around 900 thb), Travelodge (smaller rooms, pool and ultra modern - around 1,000), or Centra Avenue (Modern with pool).

All the above are girl friendly, have a great location near the action of the LK area, and are on the bus route to get you to and from Walking Street. I (and others) have reviewed all of theses, see the hotel section.

davidge
18 hours ago, kash buc said:

Is this the new hotel they built in the Mikes Shopping Mall?   A great location at least.  If it just opened or getting ready to open there probably aren't many reviews on it yet.

I assume it’s the Mike Hotel above the arcade on Second Road not far from Pattaya Tai.

Not stayed there but from what I’ve heard (second/third hand only) he’s probably best cancelling if he can get a refund. Seems to be about 1000 baht a night or so. A few better options for that.

Taa_Saparot

How many Mike Group hotels is there in Pattaya?

Must be more than .... 6?

ShaneFalco
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 17:48, Slope shredder said:

Hi Guys and I suppose gals,

I tried on another forum to find out if anyone had any experience of the Mike hotel, I am due to stay there in March.

If its all good then fine if not any recommendations in that price range and area.

TIA

Did you just book a hotel 9 months before arriving ??

If so, cancel it. Especially when there is no recommendations of said hotel. In 9 months there could be tons of things gone tits up regarding hotel or surrounding area.

Slope shredder
3 hours ago, SteveX08 said:

If that’s the only mistake you make, you’re a better monger than the rest of us.  Look forward to a review of the hotel.

Looks as if joining PA was the best thing, think I'll look elsewhere to stay. 

Slope shredder
2 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

For 30 GBP (1,200 thb) I would recommend the likes of - Bay Breeze on soi Honey (slightly older hotel but great location and pool - around 900 thb), Travelodge (smaller rooms, pool and ultra modern - around 1,000), or Centra Avenue (Modern with pool).

All the above are girl friendly, have a great location near the action of the LK area, and are on the bus route to get you to and from Walking Street. I (and others) have reviewed all of theses, see the hotel section.

Thanks lottalee I'll check out your reviews :Crazy1: