Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
coyotees

Coyotees Agogo draught beer prices

coyotees

COYOTEES AGOGO will be selling its draught beer at 75 baht then 60 baht after 1 a.m. as from yesterday!

Also, seeing as some of you fellas like to moan about prices in my club...the nights I am in - Mondays and Wednesdays......I will sell draught beer at 45 baht all night!!!

Is that fair enough!....?

Where else can you see such stunning dancers and show-girls and drink this cheap? Please think about your replies as the bars I know you will suggest DO NOT HAVE STUNNING GIRLS!

Rgds,

Deano.

georgy

Some of us like to do a bit more than just sit and look, every time I've asked a stunner in your bar if they want to barfine they either ask for silly amounts of money for short time only or answer with a straight no.

jonny low

Sounds good to me , i will check you out end of March. cheers...

dudebrah

you also have 60 baht mixers ( at leat last time I was there ) but with ZERO girls interaction and less than zero service one would be better off to sit in front of family mart :Clap8:

timorno
you also have 60 baht mixers ( at leat last time I was there ) but with ZERO girls interaction and less than zero service one would be better off to sit in front of family mart :Clap8:

Convenience store drinking is the future... believe me!!!

Randy
you also have 60 baht mixers ( at leat last time I was there ) but with ZERO girls interaction and less than zero service one would be better off to sit in front of family mart :001_Thank_You5:

Zero girls interaction? Not for me! :D And no, I'm not a hansum man. Coyotee's is not like some other gogo's where girls will do just about everything. That doesn't make Coyotee's bad (or those other gogo's for that matter). It's different. And still the highest % of stunners, at least for me.

@Deano: great offer, I'll be dropping by soon.

Dirty T

Someone needs to take Marketing 101. Giving your customers a discount, and then calling them cheap is not going to win you many new customers.

CamelToe

Great! finally a discount on the draft beer,so instead of paying UK nightclub prices for a small beer we now get to pay Pattaya prices....not a bad deal as long as the Coyotee's Thai staff don't pad your bill.

Grumpy
Someone needs to take Marketing 101. Giving your customers a discount, and then calling them cheap is not going to win you many new customers.

You know what they say about the only dog that yelps when you toss a rock into a pack of 'em?

...it's the one that got hit.

:rolleyes:

kaka

Where are you located

COYOTEES AGOGO will be selling its draught beer at 75 baht then 60 baht after 1 a.m. as from yesterday!

Also, seeing as some of you fellas like to moan about prices in my club...the nights I am in - Mondays and Wednesdays......I will sell draught beer at 45 baht all night!!!

Is that fair enough!....?

Where else can you see such stunning dancers and show-girls and drink this cheap? Please think about your replies as the bars I know you will suggest DO NOT HAVE STUNNING GIRLS!

Rgds,

Deano.

TurtleInAsia

Great news but how about a deal on Diet Coke as well for those of us that don't drink.