Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

armageddon

armageddon bar party

armageddon

armageddon bar is having one year old party on 23 rd December thats wednesday....prizes incldes an Alien and hotel stays etcx..lots of nice girls and tv cameras will be therte..come join us...mark

gismosgolf

armageddon bar is having one year old party on 23 rd December thats wednesday....prizes incldes an Alien and hotel stays etcx..lots of nice girls and tv cameras will be therte..come join us...mark

Sorry I am not going to be there. I have been to your bar. You have done a nice job with it. Good luck to you!

welshwonder

Birthday_Cake.gif Congratulations on being 1 year old , wish i cud be there to celebrate with the girls but unfortunately dont arrive till late january, so have a good one mark and take loads of photos

Birthday1.gif

cheang

looks very interesting, I'll check you out next trip :D

jocky king

I have been there few times.. Place empty? Why? No customer satisfication from the owner. I hope you will have a good night but please make an effort to talk and smile to the customers because they are the ones who will make your business successful... Good Luck...

armageddon

I have been there few times.. Place empty? Why? No customer satisfication from the owner. I hope you will have a good night but please make an effort to talk and smile to the customers because they are the ones who will make your business successful... Good Luck...

your an idiot J K....maybe you should come down a bit more often like last night and see while most other bars in street empty we busy most of the night .. as to

your opinion well thats just it...u can fire a cheap shot maybe ill fire one back and say maybe you one of these guys that snipe from a distance but too spineless to say it personally to me.... mate

Bagwan

6 months to reply! why bother?

Millard

I clicked on this topic, thinking there was an upcoming party! :Brain_Fart:

Gents, please keep your comments on this forum civil. If you have a personal issue, keep it amongst each other or contact a moderator. Thanks.

This topic will now be closed.