Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Hallmark

Hallmark Motorbike Rentals (Formerly Kessaya)

Hallmark

As of 12th May 2015 we have changed our name to Hallmark Motorbike Rentals.

Kessaya Motorbike Rentals is a fairly new business that aims to provide our customers with quality service and quality motorbikes at realistic prices.

We are Thai owned but run to Western standards of customer service and standards.Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.We have had a number of BM's rent from us and the feedback we've had so far has been very encouraging for us.

We now have bookings being made well into the New Year.We are getting very busy and we'd suggest booking early to make sure of reserving a motorbike for your stay.Payment can be made via paypal if required.A small deposit can also be made to guarantee a motorbike for your stay.

We currently have Honda Airblades,Yamaha Nouvo Elegance's,Yamaha Nouvo MX,Suzuki Hayate and Honda Clicks available for rent.All of these motorbikes are maintained to the highest possible standards.

All the motorbikes are taxed and have the standard Thai insurance,locks and chains are also supplied with each motorbike,standard 

Delivery and collection is also available within the Pattaya/Jomtien area at a time to suit you or you can call and collect the motorbike from our base on Soi Khoa Noi.

Prices are 600bt per week and 2000bt per month.A copy of your passport and a 1000bt deposit are all that we require.

Here's some photo's of a few of our motorbikes available for rent.

Nouvo LC 368 003.jpg

Click 468.JPG

Skydrive 92 002.jpg

Airblade 970.jpg

kuffki

No Hello Kitty Fino????

Count me out!, i will only rent to ride "Hello Kitty" pink Fino :GoldenSmile1:

Hallmark

No Hello Kitty Fino????

Count me out!, i will only rent to ride "Hello Kitty" pink Fino :GoldenSmile1:

That can be arranged for you Sir.........would you like a girlie pink florescent helmet too ? :GoldenSmile1:

kuffki

That can be arranged for you Sir.........would you like a girlie pink florescent helmet too ? :GoldenSmile1:

LOL, Of course thats the only color i would consider :GoldenSmile1:

Hallmark

LOL, Of course thats the only color i would consider :GoldenSmile1:

Hmmmmm.......I think we may have found the answer to our other problems now :GoldenSmile1: We've got to stop wearing pink when we hit the town.The girls will be all over us now.

abinder

Definitely some nice looking motorbikes.

Allen

Hallmark

Definitely some nice looking motorbikes.

Allen

Plenty more of them Allen.Just don't want to clog up the system with too many photo's.

mlay

some great bike here !

Top quality and the price is really a bargain.

Will call u if i need one.

blackcats

I e-mailed them about renting a bike for when i get to Patts in november.Prompt reply to e-mails,and everything sorted in a couple of hours.Bike will be delivered when i arrive.This is the way a business should be run,and i am sure they are in for a long and prosperous future

Paul

tmontana

excellent prices, i will be contacting you for sure when i arrive

Hallmark

excellent prices, i will be contacting you for sure when i arrive

The way things are going at the moment you would be better off booking a bike early as they are going out quickly,which is good for us but may disappoint you if you wait until you arrive.

At this moment in time we have 24 motorbikes on the books and only 1 available for rent.Also we have now taken 4 bookings for the New Year.

Don't forget we guarantee no price rises for the high season.

Edited by Kessaya

ritch

Oh damn pink fino put me down for one too

you run pcx's?

kuffki

you run pcx's?

Do not forget to get girlie pink florescent helmet to go with it.

sadly i do not think PCX comes in pink

Hallmark

you run pcx's?

Sorry but BM kuffki has just rented out the last flowery pink fino with added furry dice....

No PCX's at the moment but we are toying with the idea.I've heard they're great bikes but I personally can't see the point of paying out big money on a bike just for knocking about Pattaya.

But having said that if we come across one at the right price we maybe interested as enough people do like them and I'm sure it would be in demand.

7-Eleven

No PCX's at the moment but we are toying with the idea.I've heard they're great bikes but I personally can't see the point of paying out big money on a bike just for knocking about Pattaya.

But having said that if we come across one at the right price we maybe interested as enough people do like them and I'm sure it would be in demand.

If you had one, I would rent it.

ritch

Trust kuffki to get in there first.

A mate of mine just bought a was thinking of going on halfers on one with my bro but we'd just end up breaking it in half.

I will be calling you real soon shame about the fino /sob

Hallmark

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance LC135.Available for rent on the 17th August.

Nouvo LC 368 003.jpg

Honda Airblade.Avaiable for rent on 18th AugustNow booked for 1 month.

Airblade 710.jpg

Edited by Kessaya

LazyJay

good prices, i will book with u the next time i am out in patts

Hallmark

Bought yesterday and available from 1/9/10.

Airblade 182-3.jpg

Back from long term rent and available now.

Click 163-2.jpg

Hallmark

Just a warning what can happen,this bike was being ridden by a very experienced rider on Sukhumvit Road near Nong Nooch Gardens yesterday morning around 9am.

A lady driving a car and using her phone hit the bike,luckily it was low speed.The lady and her husband in the car were unhurt and it has to be said were very helpful,the wife went to the hospital to help out.

The rider of the bike who is a BM on here sustained the serious cut as shown in the photo and a small fracture near his knee.

He was taken to Sirikit Hospital which treated him extremely well.Later in the day we got him transferred to Banglamung Hospital where he was checked and discharged last night.

He is on crutches for the remainder of his holiday but being the brave little soldier that he is he's determined to enjoy himself and milk it for all it's worth :GoldenSmile1:

Moral of this is that if you're not an experienced biker please don't think about renting a bike in Pattaya,we don't want another day like yesterday again.There are threads on here where newbies want to rent bikes and they have no experience of bikes.

We have turned away potential customers because of this in the past and now we are going to be even more stringent.Sure we will lose customers but we will sleep better at night.

175  accident 002.jpg

175  accident 004.jpg

allen\'s leg.JPG

175  accident 009.jpg

Thought I'd throw a photo of the girl in because she's a little cutie.

Edited by Kessaya

Hallmark

Update to the above accident

So today we finally sorted it out.

1.The accident happened when our motorbike had stopped at a red light to turn right (witnesses confirmed light was on red and motorbike had stopped).

2.The motorbike was hit by a car being driven by a woman who was using her telephone (witnesses confirmed this).

3.The damage to the car was consistent with it hitting the motorbike,obvious to even a blind person (the door was peeled backwards).

Now the fun and games start.Here's what the Thai's said after thinking about it for a while.

1.The motorbike pulled out in front of the car (witnesses have disappeared or didn't actually see it now)

2.A man was driving the car,not a lady (oh those above witnesses must have received their 100bt sweetener because they can't be found now)

3.There's no photos of the damaged door now to prove the car hit the motorbike.

End result ?

We have to pay for their car being driven by a (probably) unlicensed lady using a phone,failing to stop at a red light and hitting our bike causing a bad injury to the rider.

There's been a lot more to this than I'm telling here but the moral of the story is this.FFS do not let a Thai hit you because it will be your fault.

Hermes

That is just plain irritating and annoying. Just by reading your last post/description of the current situation makes me angry.

GARYZX6R

Its a pain in the arse what us farang have to put up with, heard on the radio today that an American was killed in a accident when he got knocked off his bike and banged his head. Perhaps Mark when you rent the bikes out give the renter a guide on a sheet of paper about what to do if they have an accident,like take some photos on your mobile of the damage and the other driver etc.I know it does'nt help when your lying on the floor with a broken leg ! It does,nt make you feel safe knowing that if you have an accident its going to be your fault.. Perhaps we should get our 100 baht in first to the witnesses .

LaaMok

Update to the above accident

So today we finally sorted it out.

1.The accident happened when our motorbike had stopped at a red light to turn right (witnesses confirmed light was on red and motorbike had stopped).

2.The motorbike was hit by a car being driven by a woman who was using her telephone (witnesses confirmed this).

3.The damage to the car was consistent with it hitting the motorbike,obvious to even a blind person (the door was peeled backwards).

Now the fun and games start.Here's what the Thai's said after thinking about it for a while.

1.The motorbike pulled out in front of the car (witnesses have disappeared or didn't actually see it now)

2.A man was driving the car,not a lady (oh those above witnesses must have received their 100bt sweetener because they can't be found now)

3.There's no photos of the damaged door now to prove the car hit the motorbike.

End result ?

We have to pay for their car being driven by a (probably) unlicensed lady using a phone,failing to stop at a red light and hitting our bike causing a bad injury to the rider.

There's been a lot more to this than I'm telling here but the moral of the story is this.FFS do not let a Thai hit you because it will be your fault.

I had an Indian lady hit me in the UK once, first it was sorry, then days later she tried to blame me, I was so fuming, I felt like putting her windows through, no car = can't get to work. Luckily a crash investigator was in the car behind and he did a full report!

I think you should stand your ground on this one!

Hallmark

I had an Indian lady hit me in the UK once, first it was sorry, then days later she tried to blame me, I was so fuming, I felt like putting her windows through, no car = can't get to work. Luckily a crash investigator was in the car behind and he did a full report!

I think you should stand your ground on this one!

Like I said,there's a lot more went on that I'm not putting up,anyone who's been here a while may understand.You were fuming ? I'm fuming,Kessaya's fuming but I really feel sorry for my customer who did f**k all wrong but has had his holiday f**ked up by some lying f**king pieces of shit.And he's a fellow BM who I respect.

He didn't even have to pay a fine !

I'd hate to do it but if anything like this happens again I'm going to have a supply line of Thais who will be our witnesses and lie through their teeth for us.But even then if the main man isn't kept lubricated what chance would we stand ?

Edited by Kessaya