Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Hallmark

Hallmark Motorbike Rentals (Formerly Kessaya)

Hallmark
9 minutes ago, bangna said:

Any bike washing pics? 555

Can't even get her to sweep the bloody house ! Bike washing ? Over her dead body !

CuppaTea
Hallmark">
5 minutes ago, Hallmark said:

No I wouldn't do it, I know a girl that does it and she has got it off to a tee so if anyone wants to do it I push them in her direction. Way too much hassle for a farang to start poking their noses in a Thais rice bowl.

Okay man, just a thought.

If you don't want to give out her details on here would you PM me with them please with an idea of the cost.

Thanks

Hallmark

Due to a new rule concerning licences we will now need any renter to have either a Thai motorbike licence or an IDP with a motorbike entitlement stamp.

As always, the motorbikes below are for rent for only 
600bt per week or
2000bt per month

We offer the best prices all year round, none of that low season, high season nonsense here.

Good deals always available on long term rentals too

4 months = 7000 bt = 58 bt per day

6 months = 10,000 bt = 55 bt per day

Not a bad deal all things considered is it ?

Visit us at www.hallmarkmotorbikerentals.com and use the contact page to contact us to check on availability of these and all of our other motorbikes for your holiday. 

A 1000bt Paypal deposit is required before any booking is confirmed. This is due to very sad people trying to book bikes and then never showing up....

All prices include free delivery and collection to your accommodation, 2 helmets and a padlock.

0877-440945

SAM_5185.jpg

Hallmark

Due to a new rule concerning licences we will now need any renter to have either a Thai motorbike licence or an IDP with a motorbike entitlement stamp.

As always, the motorbikes below are for rent for only 
600bt per week or
2000bt per month

No lies, no bullshit just the best prices all year round, none of that low season, high season nonsense here.

Good deals always available on long term rentals as well

4 months = 7000 bt = 58 bt per day

6 months = 10,000 bt = 55 bt per day

Not a bad deal all things considered is it ?

Visit us at www.hallmarkmotorbikerentals.com and use the contact page to contact us to check on availability of these and all of our other motorbikes for your holiday. 

A 1000bt Paypal deposit is required before any booking is confirmed. This is due to very sad people trying to book bikes and then never showing up....

All prices include free delivery and collection to your accommodation, 2 helmets and a padlock.

087-7440945
SAM_4683.jpg

SLEUTH

Rented another bike off Mark last week, fantastic value and honest friendly service from a nice fella.

Highly recommended

Back in November mate.

Hallmark
11 hours ago, SLEUTH said:

Rented another bike off Mark last week, fantastic value and honest friendly service from a nice fella.

Highly recommended

Back in November mate.

Let me know your dates ASAP please as it's just about booked up already.

Nice helmet, exactly the same as mine but newer, I feel a sneaky swap coming on ?

Fagota

Hi....honda click the last model for two months?

Hallmark
21 hours ago, Fagota said:

Hi....honda click the last model for two months?

Sorry for the delay, ( I couldn't reply earlier but I did send you a PM.

We're fully booked and would have nothing for you.

Edited by Hallmark

Scuzz
Hallmark">
2 hours ago, Hallmark said:

We're fully booked

That's great to hear!

popeye72

What's a IDP. International driving permit? And how do you get one?

geezerrb

Hi Hallmark

I tried using your  link but cannot get past security questions, can you quote for a Honda Click 04 Dec until 20Dec? I am pretty sure I have had a bike from you before.

Hallmark
22 hours ago, geezerrb said:

Hi Hallmark

I tried using your  link but cannot get past security questions, can you quote for a Honda Click 04 Dec until 20Dec? I am pretty sure I have had a bike from you before.

Hiya, sorry for the delay but the forum has been down for me again. We'd have nothing available for those dates at the moment as all the bikes are already booked out.

Edited by Hallmark

geezerrb
Hallmark">
21 minutes ago, Hallmark said:

Hiya, sorry for the delay but the forum has been down for me again. We'd have nothing available for those dates at the moment as all the bikes are already booked out.

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to source a bike elsewhere.

kub

Hi Hallmark :P

Same here.

I just tried to contact you today via your website but cant get past the anti-spam question.

Ze big boy from Germany needs a motorsai (4th Dec - 29th March).

Hallmark
20 minutes ago, kub said:

Hi Hallmark :P

Same here.

I just tried to contact you today via your website but cant get past the anti-spam question.

Ze big boy from Germany needs a motorsai (4th Dec - 29th March).

Why are you still trying to pass yourself off as German ? Bloody Russians !

Send me a PM Marco as there does seem to be an intermittent  problem on the contact page, it works for some but not others, me included in the not working part, so in the meantime if anyone has any enquiries then please email me directly at hallmarkmotorbikerentals@gmail.com

kub

55555 You are such a bampot. :Hug7:

Send you a pm.