Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Hallmark

Hallmark Motorbike Rentals (Formerly Kessaya)

Chang2507

It was only a smile when I realised it was your gorgeous lady and not you waiting there :P Her shopping looked expensive !

It was... :o If you remember she'd bought a load of crockery and glasses, etc, all of which she managed to break before she got back to the condo... :wacko:

You have a thankless job sometimes I'm sure, but living in Pattaya must have it's compensations, you lucky sod... :Good_Job:

Texas Skibum

Is it too late to book something from the 1st to the 14th of September?

Can I do it here or best to send an email through the website?

Ah ha! I was wondering if you were going to get one this time. Already booked mine. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by texasskibum

999Baht

Ah ha! I was wondering if you were going to get one this time. Already booked mine. :GoldenSmile1:

Yeah I am taking the plunge this time.

It was fun riding on the back of your bike though...I guess that spot may be taken this time. Haha.

PepeLePew

PM sent

Sloth

Kessaya

Hi mate ...am coming around the same time as thai trav .

you have anything left ?

cheers

sloth :001_Thank_You5:

Hallmark

Kessaya

Hi mate ...am coming around the same time as thai trav .

you have anything left ?

cheers

sloth :001_Thank_You5:

At the moment I'd have to answer no to those dates,you could try a week or so before you come though as we do have a couple of long termers who aren't sure if they're staying or going yet,will know more in a couple of weeks I hope.

Sloth

Thanks man

i,ll be in touch

Sloth

bigdaveere

Thanks man

i,ll be in touch

Sloth

oioi mark whats asif gonna bring u over better get my order in lol u ok mate

7-Eleven

I've rented from Kessaya every trip for a long while now and he never disappoints, this time out being no exception, I had changed my dates 3 times this time but he still delivered a bike within an hour of my arrival. I can't say enough about the guy... Service doesn't get any better than this.

Sloth

Hi mark

asked the question on the forum a few weeks back re rental early sept... you didnt think you had availablity but suggested i ask closer to the day ...so just wondering what the current situation is ?

cheers

Sloth

Hallmark

Hi mark

asked the question on the forum a few weeks back re rental early sept... you didnt think you had availablity but suggested i ask closer to the day ...so just wondering what the current situation is ?

cheers

Sloth

Have a couple of Clicks available that are between bookings,would really need to know dates etc.

bambuddah

Hi Kessaya,

Just checking to see if you have motorbike rental available for 2 weeks: Sept. 12th - 26th.

My type preference would be in this order-

1. Honda Airblade

2. Susuki Hayate 125

3. Yamaha Elegance LC135

4. Yamaha Nouvo MX

5. Honda Click

Thanks,

David

Hallmark

Hi Kessaya,

Just checking to see if you have motorbike rental available for 2 weeks: Sept. 12th - 26th.

My type preference would be in this order-

1. Honda Airblade

2. Susuki Hayate 125

3. Yamaha Elegance LC135

4. Yamaha Nouvo MX

5. Honda Click

Thanks,

David

Email received and replied too.

capricorn

Mark is a great guy, his service is top notch. I'm 100% pleased with my rentals in July and August. Can't recommend him enough :Bravo1:

Sloth

Mark ...will be in touch probs saturday ... as i arrive tomorrow ...staying Sabai Lodge ...an could with a bike for at least a week

cheers

Sloth

tigerstail

Hi Mark..Hope you have availability now..15 September to 6 October.. :Cross_Fingers:

7-Eleven

Mark has delivered once again, after changing my dates 2-3 times Mark was still there with the bike I prefer on my day of arrival.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, bike rentals don't get any better than this.

I was saddened to hear that Mark has had many bookings that people don't follow through with, if you make a booking please honour it gents.

Hallmark

Mark ...will be in touch probs saturday ... as i arrive tomorrow ...staying Sabai Lodge ...an could with a bike for at least a week

cheers

Sloth

Hi Mark..Hope you have availability now..15 September to 6 October.. :Cross_Fingers:

Sorry to both of you but we wouldn't have anything available now.

x4p3gsu

HI Mark,

Will be in Patts from the 12th to the 16th of October.

Do you have a scooter availlable?

Cheers !

xerive

just sent you guys an email.

do you have anything for around 4 months? needs to be 125cc or under.

Hallmark

just sent you guys an email.

do you have anything for around 4 months? needs to be 125cc or under.

email replied too.

Hallmark

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are going to be closing down for the next 10 days until the 18th September.

If your rental finishes in this period then someone will be in touch with you,if you have a booking with us then we are sorry but it is cancelled.Any problems with regard to current rentals will be sorted by simply calling our number.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you but unfortunately there is no way round it.

mainefreedom

Mark: glad to have you back in operation. My girl loves the Honda Click, and frankly so do I! It rides better than the other two bikes we had before, nice and gently taking my fat ass around Patts! I'm always amazed how she can carry around so much crap we buy from Big C without falling off the back. I also appreciate the recommendation for the shop to look into for purchasing, I'll let you know how it works out!

twistedmike

In the event anyone is wondering, I`ve spoken with Mark off-list and I`m very pleased to say it`s business as normal concerning motorbike rentals.

Due to some individual(s) childishly and maliciously reserving bikes with no intention of renting them in attempts to thwart any potential successes, I wouldn`t be surprised if they start requiring new renters to provide a deposit before they hold a bike for them.

It`s a sad state of affairs when that kind of thing is required, even from fellow BMs, but the flipside is that it`s a sign of something to covet. (i.e. the business is successful and childish prick(s) can`t derail it, for whatever reason(s) they may have for wanting to see that happen.)

The first contact I myself ever had with Mark was when I sought to rent a bike for 30 days on my virgin-trip to Pattaya Nov-Dec of last year, 2010. That went so well I contacted him again to rent for what ended-up being 88 days from mid-June to mid-September this year. He delivered my bike and picked it up as well from my hotel on both occasions. The bikes were well serviced and performance was never even approached as an issue.

The only way it could have possibly been better is if it came with a hot Thai chick giving-out free 'favors' to the renter included in the same price. Good luck finding that degree of service anywhere!

Best wishes for continued success for Kessaya Rentals.

I hope that I`ll always be able to continue to rent bikes from them.

Peace,

TM

mainefreedom

Let me echo twistedmike's comments about Mark (Kessaya). Never had a single problem with any of the 3 different bikes I rented from him, and nice to have him drop off and pick up as well. I ended up purchasing a bike and he gave it a quick look over for me and adjusted the brake cable. I didn't come to Thailand to see farangs treating each other badly, and I hope you feel the same way, or just stay home!