Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

bbqbob

My name is Dale, the new owner of Bob's BBQ

bbqbob

Hello Pattaya! I'm Dale Burney, the new owner of Bob's BBQ on Soi LK Metro off Soi Diana. I am 47 years young and have recently moved to sunny Pattaya from sunny Florida. I am a member of the Pattaya City Expats Club and am involved in other local charities.

I would like to thank the Pattaya expat community for the warm welcome I have received since I purchased the restaurant in October 2010.

If you're still looking for good old fashioned slow smoked babyback ribs, authentic mexican style food, and some of the biggest meals in Pattaya, we are open from 11:30 am to 12:00 midnight, 7 days a week.

Please come give us a try. I promise you won't be disappointed. Our hamburgers are 100% chuck and our babybacks are dryrubbed for 24 hrs., then slow cooked for 6 hours. The pulled pork sandwich is out of this world and very popular.

I haven't changed too many of Bob's recipes for the BBQ'd food because if you have all the right ingredients for these dishes they just don't need to be changed.

On the mexican side of the menu, (being that I was trained by a gentleman from Mexico City), I have made some improvements to the flavor and included some items that were previously unavailable.

Our tel: 038-424302 (We accept take away orders).

We are located at soi LK Metro off Soi Diana.

Or you may order online:

www.wowpattaya.com

www.door2doorpattaya.com

**Don't miss our famous annual Christmas buffet (see advert). Make your reservations now!

ExpatDave

I will definitely have to stop by! Thanks for introducing yourself!

By the way, will you be changing the name to Dale's BBQ?

Bagwan

Good luck in your new venture and i hope the food is better than before! I will stop by in the next week to try :001_Thank_You5:

deepthroat2

Dale, good to hear from you. I've stopped in at Bob's at least once on each of my past couple of trips, and he (Bob) was definitely burned-out the last time I visited in February 2010. Hope you have the energy and enthusiasm that Bob had lost... but the food was always great and I look forward to meeting you in Jan/Feb this next trip.

Guys, this is about 2 blocks from Pattaya Bay Resort, and nearly next-door to the Devils Den and Lolita's. You need to give it a try, and support the ex-pat businesses!

paultain

Good luck Dale..... will be calling in for sure on my next trip

PUINSAI

Dale glad to see that you got around to posting on the forum. Was happy to stop by several times on my trip at the end of November. Thanks for taking the time out to introduce yourself to me and giving me the quick rundown on Loy Krathong.

Had a great meal and great service every time I ate there. Would definitely recommend Bobs BBQ for anyone who wants to eat BBQ or Mexican food. I love that your salsa is not loaded with cilantro (i cant stand cilantro).

QuotaMan

Best of luck and wishes to you Dale. I always am happy to see people have success in their endeavors, especially in dream places like Pattaya.

I'll most definitely be stopping by next time I am around.

PawYai

One of regular stops.. I'll be sure to call by. All the best Dale with your new venture

bbqbob

thanks to all for the warm welcomes today and am looking forward to meeting each and everyone .stop by and tell the staff if you are a board member and receive a 10% discount thanks dale

christmas dinner buffet flyer  new.jpg

jungle bug

Sounds great and just my type of food! Sure to visit on next trip.

sluminit

Surely, you gotta change your name to Bob or you're breaking the trade descriptions act. Burney's BBQ might be better, but.

Watch out for the BIB.

pattaya paul

Good luck with the restaurant Dale.

I always eat there once or twice every trip.

See you in January.

Paul

Derbytony

Welcome Dale,

I was in Bob's BBQ a few times in October. In fact, I think it was you that thanked me for having a meal there near the end of the month.

I always enjoy my food there, especially the battered chicken in a bun, with a peppery type sauce.

Good luck in your new venture,

Tony

rob69uk

Hi Dale

Have you spoken to your neighbours in the Rockhouse ?

They do not speak very highly of your food or service from a thread I read on Pattaya live.

elemiel

I'm affraid i won't be in pattaya before a few month ( in april :x ) .

But by then, i'll glady drop by and be one of your customer .

This forum is full of kind people who gave me precious advices, so in return i'll try and help by going to related business , including your .

Good going until then !

blue1878

Dale good luck in the running of Bob's BBQ

I hope that it will be a success for you

robio

Lolitas visits can be exhausting, so afterwards I walk next door to Bob`s.

Buffalo wings with blue cheese, medium sized beef burger and fries, and ice cold Singha beer. That is my regular order, and it will continue to be when I return in January (Why am I so pumpui?)

Rob69UK...I have never stepped foot in the other neighbour`s establishment that you referred to out of fear that a glass may be shattered over my head. 3Sum Bar is a decent place to have a beer though! (Come to think of it, I think it is actually Bob's neighbour, not Rockhouse).

I am a little disappointed that I did not get the chance to say goodbye to Bob. Any news of his future plans? Has he stayed on in Pats, or gone back home?

marko456

Best of luck in your venture. I will stop in after 15 Jan :)

flying_guitars

My wingman and I will be in town in Feb 2011 and will definetly be supporting BOB's BBQ /DALE'S BBQ..All the best with your new venture

murtle71

BBQbob was a member on this board.....

i hope he got home ok.....

the christmas day dinner sounds good i look forward to trying it

Shalashaska

I always stop in to Bob's a number of times on my trips. Sometimes I just tire of Thai food and want something that reminds me of home and Bob's has that covered. Or sometimes I'll be uhhh...busy in Lolitas and want a snack. Bob's jalapeno poppers and guacamole hit the spot after a session upstairs and for those that don't know, Lolitas carries a menu for Bob's. You can place an order right there at the bar and the food will be delivered to you.

Good luck Dale (I really wish I would have introduced myself last week) and I look forward to some more guac and poppers from you guys during future visits!

Matrix

Hi Dale,and welcome to the board.

I do hope that you will have the same or even if possible better success with the bar that Bob had.

I do stop at the bar from time to time to have something to eat.

I haven´t yet been brave enogh to try the big one(the burger that is)....but who knows,it might happend one of these days.

Ps.as you can see in the PM i sent you,i have moved this topic in to the right section of the board,and granted you access to post about your biz.

jonny4skin

Dale will pop in and try your food in jan 2011 i like a tryer good luck hope it all goes well for you.

Dale will pop in and try your food in jan 2011 i like a tryer good luck hope it all goes well for you.

jmhl

Congrats Dale and good luck I will make a effort to get to your place and give it a try in January.

malifax

Guess I'm sold see you sometime after the 10th.