Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
rightsaid

TQ2 - Important News

rightsaid

TQ2

GREAT NEWS TQ2 IS NOW OPEN DAYTIME FROM 5PM TIL LATE.

BEAUTIFUL NEW GIRLS, GREAT SHOWS, ROCKING MUSIC AND WITH THE SAME NO HASSLE ASTMOSHERE

HAPPY HOUR NOW RUNS FROM 5PM - 10PM DAILY.

TWO SHIFTS OF DANCERS 5PM - MIDNIGHT, AND 8PM - 3AM. WITH AN OVERLAP OF SHIFTS (40 DANCERS) FROM 8PM - MIDNIGHT.

THE SUN MAY OF GONE IN, IT MAY BE RAINING, BUT YOU CAN HAVE THAT SUNSHINE FEELING DAY AND NIGHT IN THE TQ2

Also in future I'll be in TQ2 most days from 6pm so if you do find yourself in Walking Street in the afternoon, drop on by and say hi.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEING YOU ALL

Edited by rightsaid

The Deported One

Great news Alf!!! new afternoon hangout

rightsaid
Great news Alf!!! new afternoon hangout

Thought you'd might like it. :D

CampariO

Don't forget to post that the privilege card expires this month.

And do you really need this 2 for 1 scam where you pay for 2 small glasses more than 1 large?

Shuggy

Perfect timing. Thats the day i get in to funtown. Might have to make you my first stop. You still got the ST rooms?

rightsaid
Perfect timing. Thats the day i get in to funtown. Might have to make you my first stop. You still got the ST rooms?

Yes mate. I have a feeling that the ST room will become very popular during daytime hours.

rightsaid

TQ2

GREAT NEWS TQ2 WILL BE OPENING DAYTIME AT 2PM FROM 1ST AUGUST

BEAUTIFUL NEW GIRLS, GREAT SHOWS, ROCKING MUSIC AND WITH THE SAME NO HASSLE ASTMOSHERE

THE SUN MAY OF GONE IN, IT MAY BE RAINING, BUT YOU CAN HAVE THAT SUNSHINE FEELING DAY AND NIGHT IN THE FAB TQ2

:wacko: LOOK FORWARD TO SEING YOU ALL :Chokdee3:

Just a reminder that TQ2 is open every afternoon from 2pm. Our happy hours now run from 2pm - 10pm.

Also in future I'll be in TQ2 most days from 4pm so if you do find yourself in Walking Street in the afternoon, drop on by and say hi.

Jboy

Well, I personally loved TQ2 and scored some sensational ladies as well....Alf and his partners were brilliant hosts....Jboy on the way back asap... :LMAO1::unsure::P:D

rightsaid

Hi,

Just a quick update to inform you we've moved up our opening hours to 5pm. We found 2pm was a little too early.

By moving to 5pm we've achieved what I believe is the optimum. It allows us to open up a little earlier and at the same time by overlapping our shifts (5pm - Midnight, and 8pm - 3am) to allow us to have 40 dancers in the bar between the hours of 8pm - Midnight.

Regards,

Alf.

swanks

like a lot of ex-pats , I'm an afternoon drinker so that's good news for me.

I'm stuck in Hua Hin for another couple of weeks enjoying the delights of Thai builders creative flare (Show them a picture of a trench running down some land , that should be foolproof, they nod and then dig it across the bloody plot!)

I shall pop in with the lads when I get back. :P

5pm on Sunday as well , I take it?

rightsaid
like a lot of ex-pats , I'm an afternoon drinker so that's good news for me.

I'm stuck in Hua Hin for another couple of weeks enjoying the delights of Thai builders creative flare (Show them a picture of a trench running down some land , that should be foolproof, they nod and then dig it across the bloody plot!)

I shall pop in with the lads when I get back. :D

5pm on Sunday as well , I take it?

Yes, 7 days a week. Look forward to seeing you.

Alf.

Lovolt

I always liked this bar. I arrive on Nov 19 and you can be sure I'll be around many afternoons and evenings.

potrillo71

cool thanks for that tq