Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

tobyj

Places to Advertise in Pattaya

tobyj

What are all the places you can advertise in Pattaya regarding print, and tv?

On Borrowed Time

Are we to assume you want to advertise that website in your signature??

The only advertising I seem to read in Pattaya is in the Baht Bus...

tobyj

We have anything in between 50 to 100 books a day go out at the bookshop and I add bookmarks such as these and have had good results from them, send me a PM if interested.

post-2887-0-50114300-1314414509.jpgpost-2887-0-56644300-1314414702.jpg

Yes my website. What kind of books do they go out in? Where are the books distributed?

Hallmark

What are all the places you can advertise in Pattaya regarding print, and tv?

All of the foreign newspapers here will carry ad's for you ( Pattaya People,Pattaya One,Pattaya Mail ),go and buy a few or check them out online,some of them have TV channels and radio stations too so it's a big audience.

Then as someone else has said try the baht buses,there's usually a number on them somewhere regarding advertising.

Big C,Friendship and Foodland have noticeboards that you can put an ad on for next to nothing,we did this a year ago and still have a couple of customers from those ad's.Very good ROI there indeed !

Edge

Won't most of your potential customers be outside Thailand, or certainly outside Pattaya, rather than following Baht buses or reading Dave's books, or is this for when they get home?

On Borrowed Time

Won't most of your potential customers be outside Thailand, or certainly outside Pattaya, rather than following Baht buses or reading Dave's books, or is this for when they get home?

um..yes... I should have picked up on that logic too.

Would be wiser to cater for the guys that weren't surrounded by thousands of bargirls, and advertise, I dare say, on sites like this which bring together many guys who like Thai women, but may be sitting in their own countries searching for a 'good' thai girl

tobyj

Thanks for the general ideas but I was looking for specific contacts. I already advertise at Pattaya one with Howard and Pattaya people with Nigel. I know there are some other language newspapers. I am in Russian newspaper but I don't know about others.. Is Pattaya Blatt a German paper? What channel on tv is mostly watched by everybody when they want to see advertisements regarding offers in Pattaya. Before there were only a few channels. As I understand it now there are dozens so not sure tv will reach many people.

Information would be very helpful as I am currently in Washington DC

Actually there are alot of expats looking for good thai girils who live in Pattaya and a lot of tourists also. They just don't know how to go about meeting them or think all Thai girls are on the take like so many Pattaya ladies.. Anyway anything you offer as far as information goes it helpful so thanks for the reply fellas. Really do appreciate it!

Edge

Actually there are alot of expats looking for good thai girils who live in Pattaya and a lot of tourists also. They just don't know how to go about meeting them or think all Thai girls are on the take like so many Pattaya ladies.. ......................

There are an awful lot of BGs on the dating sites too of course, pretending not to be obviously. rolleyes.gif

tobyj

Are we to assume you want to advertise that website in your signature??

The only advertising I seem to read in Pattaya is in the Baht Bus...

Hi I PM you because your links don't work for me. Is in another forum?

tobyj

There are an awful lot of BGs on the dating sites too of course, pretending not to be obviously. rolleyes.gif

Yes I see all types on goodthaigirl... its a good cover name for ALL Thai girls who have interest in Farang for improving their English or whatever!

Of course we attract alot of Normal Thai girls not easily found.

randomuser

I just saw you site and took a look. The first one I found was not very attractive.

68967_143290_b.jpg

tobyj

Anybody else? I wish they would pin this thread for business owners.

tobyj

Anybody have leads for advertising in Pattaya regardless of nationality or language?

7-Eleven

I wish they would pin this thread for business owners.

Why?

tobyj

Because it would be helpful for business owners in Pattaya to find relevant information on places to advertise in Pattaya.