Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Jaidee Mike

Big Mango Properties - condos for sale & rent, including holiday rentals

Jaidee Mike

Established real estate agency in Pattaya offers a wide selection of condos and houses for sale or rent in Pattaya. We cover a wide range of options all across the area, including Pattaya, Naklua/Wongamat, Pratumnak Hill, Jomtien and East Pattaya.

If you visit Pattaya on a regular basis and want more comfortable accommodation, we offer holiday/vacation rentals for condos and villas. Rent for terms as short as 1 week to as long as several months.

Visit our website at http://www.bigmangoproperties.com/thailand/holiday-rentals

Texas Skibum

Just an FYI. I made contact with Big Mango Mike from here and after 1 reply I had absolutely no follow-up from him. He was like most other realtors I have been speaking with in Patts unfortunately.

bigmangomike

March, 2017 update - website redesign is released

We recently released our redesigned website, which is now responsive to Smart phones and tablet devices. It also has a cleaner, more intuitive look (we hope).

Click here to have a look at our new website. Constructive feedback is always welcome, whether as a comment here or via message.